San Antonio student shot mad killed by campus cop

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events San Antonio student shot mad killed by campus cop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    knagjakknagjak
    Participant

A campus police officer at a San Antonio Catholic college has been put on paid administrative leave after he shot and killed an unarmed student during a traffic stop.
    Cpl. Christopher Carter, an officer with the University of the Incarnate Word’s campus police, pulled over 23-year-old honor student Robert Cameron Redus for driving “erratically at a high rate of speed,” according to police.
    For reasons that are still unclear, a “struggle” occurred between the two men, until finally Carter shot Redus multiple times.
    An unidentified witness to the shooting says the officer did not warn Redus before shooting.
    “I didn’t hear him say anything like, ‘Get down on your hands and knees,’ you know? I didn’t hear him say anything. He just started shooting,” the witness said. “He emptied the gun on him,” he said. “Boom, boom, boom.Six shots — five or six.”
    Another man, however, told the San Antonio Express-News he did hear the officer warn Redus. He then heard Redus’ last words: “I heard (a man) say, ‘Oh, you’re gonna shoot me?’ like sarcastic almost.”
    A university rep says that Carter was still under campus police jurisdiction since the apartment parking lot where Carter pulled Redus over was close to campus.
    Redus’ friends were shocked by the news, characterizing him as a smart, level-headed non-aggressive person.
    “He was an honor student, dean’s list every semester, incredibly intelligent,” Annie Jones told KHOU. “So, so, so smart. He was our co-valedictorian in high school.”
    A vigil was held for Redus Saturday at the University of the Incarnate Word, where an outpouring of grief from friends and family memorialized his “outgoing spirit, helpful attitude and affection for everyone he met.”
    An investigation aided by the Texas Rangers is ongoing.

————
    I’m not assuming this is fake. But how many more times must thus happen for people to realize that the future police state this country faces is devastating to our kids and grand kids.
    —————–

http://www.infowars.com/cop-kills-unarmed-man-after-sarcastic-remark/

http://austinist.com/2013/12/09/unarmed_san_antonio_student_shot_an.php

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

According too some articles the officer has had 9 different jobs in the 8 different department or so. Repeat offender?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.