Solo Audio Demonstration (SAD)

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Solo Audio Demonstration (SAD)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Black DogBlack Dog

Enter a 2 MB or less improvisational talk or speech (-an audio file)

Improvisational is usually most enjoyable but a well delivered prepared speech can rival any style!

Record with something as simple as your portable MP3 player’s voice recorder option. Any device that allows you to upload the file to your computer. Then edit with Audacity freeware (not necessary but best) … trimming, compressing, bringing peaks down to a pleasant volume. Then choose an MP3 option to not exceed the 2 MB file limit here (2048 Kb to be exact) and attach to this or any forum post.

If you need help creating your own audio feel free to ask.

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

Black DogBlack Dog

First audio entry (attached below): “Calling All FAKers (talk)” (track 1, time 6:01)

This entry was recorded with a Sansa portable MP3 player’s voice recorder option (24kHz mono WAV) then edited with Audacity … triming, compressing, bringing peaks down to a 23-24 RMS final track. Then choosing an MP3 option to not exceed the 2 MB file limit (these files can not be over 2 MB, 2048 Kb to be exact). This particular entry (file below) resulted in the file needing to be compressed to a VBR level 6 (40kbps) (size: 1851 Kb) in order to fit under the 2 MB limit.

If someone needs technical help creating their own audio – feel free to ask.

Calling All FAKers

Improvisational and not exactly prepared but sort of a trial run … the topic is ‘what is fakeology?’, which is quite a concept (of a concept) – or just another word for conspiracy theorist or false flag theorist, or maybe detective, or how about sleuth? But what is -ologist? … or ology (fakeology) -logy

“Directly or via French < Greek -logia < logos “word, reason” and < -logos “speaking””

Fake is synonomous with ‘false’ and ‘deception’ … (assuming) the fakeologist deals in the fake, false events past and present.

This is a good start! … but our hero Roddy Piper did not rest on his laurels or be content to inhabit any arrested state of development as oh so many of us do … Yes, once that blissful ignorance is gone we just sit, and wait. Sure, abide our time in being a fakeologist, maybe enlightening the masses (as much as possible) … actually that is the most honorable thing we can do at this point … try and wake everyone up.

The following is textual programming designed to control your mind with the objective being your servility to the greater cause; abandoning material possessions, friends, family, and possibly your own life.

Like when I became a Christian, a real King James version christian … well what then I thought? Wait for heaven? No, proselylize … although a lot of Christians are just in it for the heaven part … I could not rest, and that desire for more led to me questioning the whole christian concept itself. A lot of people like to just follow.

Anyway, the truth movement, or truth seekers, encompass all that, and everything – It’s like, ‘Come on! Let’s find out what’s really going on here!’. Take 9/11 … (again) a good place to start … what does it mean to the average ‘follower’ if it turns out it was a false flag conspiracy, deception … okay let’s even say fake … okay totally fake … it never happened … just some videos everyone fell for? I think the average follower would be okay with it still! Probably rationalizing it – that our lovely government just needed to prod us a little to get us to ‘civilize’ the bits of the world we haven’t already ‘americanized’ yet. Everything’s okay … ‘what’s on TV tonight?’.

So to me fakeology in and of itself is like studying a tiger whilst in the cage with that tiger. And fully awake mind you, In fact it’s us that are sedated to one degree or another, At what point do we run! … or back up slowly, feigning confidently, … “nice tiger”.

Worse, the tiger’s invisible, and doesn’t really bother anyone, unless hungry, and most people in the cage are oblivious, never even knowing what happened when things do happen. Sort of like those slave people in the original Time Machine movie … very much like that. BTW the cage is locked, and no one seems to know where the key is. “Do you have it?” “I dunno?” “I don’t have it” “I wonder what’s on TV?” “I dunno” “Oh look, someone ‘liked’ my picture on fakecrook”)

It’s okay, everything’s fake, go back home, remove your brain and put it on the shelf. Good, now continue consuming. Here’s another YouTube video … lovely weather we’re having.

“He thinks the world is ‘flat’, we’re not going to play with him any more! Stay away from him he’s a dirty ‘flat earther'”

But, people, I’m just wondering how round, flat, whatever the world is. I’m just questioning things … questioning it all.

Nothing is above questioning, especially the ‘truthers’ themselves. It’s about truth man! Not following people. We question everything! We’re not afraid to question! The earth, science, astronomy, religion, news media, Bill Cosby, Santa Claus … . But still, we’re in a cage, with an invisible tiger, and how many of us even have a clue to the extent of what is going on? To the extent of what is REALLY happening? Especially truthers! The people on the supposed cusp of things.

People sellout! And those that don’t, the few great ones from time to time, that slowly gain notoriety – they sellout too! But the real great ones you probably never even heard of, they tend to disappear under dubious circumstances or nefarious means (a threat to that invisible tiger I guess).

Black DogBlack Dog

November 1 entry 103115YellowSubBlues_26r

Black DogBlack Dog

Nov5Talk “Highway To Dog”

Black DogBlack Dog

Thought I’d replace above but no go/anyway back catalogue’s at soundcloud.com black dog talk. Here’s recent, an ISS update!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
Black Dog

About Black Dog

IMPORTANT PODCAST LINKS ... my current recommended online podcasts. For YouTube you can use Peggo.co or similar programs to download the audio only: ABOUT THE SKY (Sofia Smallstorm); CLANDES TIME (Tom Secker); COUNTER CURRENTS; CROW 777 RADIO; ERIC DUBAY (youtube); FAKEOLOGIST; GNOSTIC MEDIA (UNSPUN, John Irvin); GUNS AND BUTTERS (kpfa.org); HOAX BUSTERS CALL (talkshoe); JOE ATWILL (postflaviana.org); JOHN LE BON; OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT (talkshoe); REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES (.org); RENEGADE BROADCASTING; SAGE OF QUAY (blogtalkradio); THE CORPORATION NATION (wordpress); THE CROWHOUSE; THE HIGHER SIDE CHATS; TRUTH FILES (Dr. Jennifer Daniels); UCYTV (YouTube); Recommended Book: "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes; WARNING: DO NOT EAT WHEAT OR G.M.O.. Organic wheat is still GMO! Do not drink chlorine or fluoride. Do not create or go near pollution. Stay away from the medical industry (See "Dr. Jennifer Daniels, Truth Files"). Buy organic or non-GMO. Know that behind every economic charade is a eugenicist! Let truth be known. Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs