Tate/LaBianca murder hoax

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Tate/LaBianca murder hoax

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Here is analysis if Tate/Labianca murders as hoax http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf As someone who has read extensively on the subject, I have to say it answers alot questions. Both JFK and the Manson murders have a bizarre never ending list of coincidences and synchronicities, that defy explanation…unless viewed as a hoax with script writers. What say the other fakeologists?

P.S. I have Jungle Surfers YT videos. I thought he made An excellent point about the white man and black man wheeling a body out on a gurney. It is an iconic photo but since when is it the job of these guys? You would expect a lowly EMT. The poor quality of the autopsy photos are well explained with fakery.

Blue MoonBlue Moon

I’ve read a few things from this Mathis character- He’s got a good one on the Lincoln assassination as well- Manson was such a big deal in So. California when I was growing up in Pasadena- The media was just as monolithic then as now- The lurid details were thrown around on every channel- Now that we know what we know, the whole house of cards collapses- And I’ve long believed that high profile prisoners like Manson, Sirhan (who lived down the block from my grandparents) James Earl Ray etc., were never in prison per se- They were called in to do interviews and then shuttled out again into the assassin’s protection program- Even today, because they have developed the death by injection hoax, phantoms like McVeigh can be sent off to Europe or wherever (if they were actually real people in the first place) and no one would think twice-

Blue MoonBlue Moon
    Blue MoonBlue Moon

I was slogging through the thread “Are These Gigantic People” started by the exhaustive researcher styled Thunkerdrone over at Let’s Troll Forums, a thread which focuses on the photo at the end of Kubrick’s The Shining; the photo of Jack Torrance fronting a crowd of revelers from 1921. Going through this thread, a thought occurred to me about the possible origins of the character known as Charles Manson- (What a segue!)
    In the thread is information about a professional baby snatcher named Georgia Tann who apparently, in conjunction with a larger organization with mob/intel ties, stole untold numbers of children and sold them to the rich, famous and powerful, including Frank Nitti, Joan Crawford and Lana Turner (who’s adopted daughter killed his mother’s BF, mob tool Johnny Stompanato, with a knife…how Manson-like)- Is it possible the actor who played Manson in the late sixties was one of these stolen infants and raised in advantageous circumstances and was loyal to the spook family that raised him? That spook family was likely connected to the Laurel Canyon crowd that Manson was openly a part of- That crowd of spooks had their base of operations at the Log Cabin, the fabled edifice where Frank Zappa dwelled; Zappa being the adult supervision for the “musicians”, hippie intel assets and film/television propagandists in the area- The cabin, and much of the original architecture, was designed by a Robert Byrd, the chief architect of the man who owned and developed the Laurel Canyon neighborhood, Charles S. Mann…who appears to be the inspiration, if not the adoptive father, of Charles Man-son… They do give each other signals from time to time-

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

The link you posted will take time to process. In the mean time, any thoughts on the bio of Charles ‘no name” Maddox born Cincinnati Ohio, reared in Ashland, Kentucky and neighbor of Sara Jane Moore, President Ford’s would be assassin?

Sara Jane Moore Released On Parole

Dave McGowan in Programmed to Kill avers Manson was kin to Florida serial killer Bobby Joe Long. Truth or intel legend?

Here is a link to the legendary [and virtually unobtainable] “Manson” documentary from 1973.

http://vidzi.tv/xf0vv1lls3hq.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068918/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manson_(film)

The opening features Bugliosi balefully intoning the number of stab wounds “…169..”

169= 13 x 13, for the fakologists keeping score at home.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Blue MoonBlue Moon

That film is hilarious- Actors, every one of them- As for the guy on Terminal Island, just more urban legends- To hold firm as “history”, these hoaxes have to be watered and fed with new “witnesses” and stories to add to the bullshite- Gorightly always struck me as a useful idiot, but he may be more than that- More like a vacuum cleaner, offering a platform for all kinds of ideas to sit next to each other without distinction as to veracity- It’s a great way to stink up everything by association- I’m not familiar with Charles Maddox, but I’ll look into it, unless you have info at the ready and are willing to post- Thanks for the links and the laffs, Richard-

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

“The last thing I see him doing is running through the airport, just like the commercial,” Park said.

OJ Simpson limo Alan Park’s mother was one of Manson murderess Patrica Krenwinle’s attorneys

“The last thing I see him [OJ Simpson]doing is running through the airport, just like the commercial,” Park said.

When he got home, Park thought things seemed a little odd, he said, but he never could have imagined that a murder had occurred — until his mother, a former public defender who once represented Manson family member Patricia Krenwinkel — learned that Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman had been murdered outside Nicole Simpson’s house.

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article39436707.html#storylink=cpy

Here is Susan Stkins cellmate, the terribly attractive Corey Hurst,

http://www.whosampled.com/movie/Manson/Corey-Hurst-Interview/
    In the documentary, Manson [1973], another cellmate of Atkins is interviewed, a 19 year old heroin addict. She too, is as attractive as Ms. Hurst, giving credence to Mile Mathis thesis that good looking people are selected for this op.

Laurence Merrick, the documentary producer, once had Sharon Tate as an acting student. The PSYOP is kept in one enclosed loop. A witness who testified against OJ Simpson ghost wrote “If I Did It” Simpson’s notorious book on how he would have committed the murders.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It

The profits from the book go to the Ron Goldman family. Figure that one out.

Blue Moon, I agree with you about Adam Gorightly. I have read his Manson book and listened to many of his interviews. I did think of him as a useful idiot but now I wonder if he is not tasked with the chore of “watering” the Manson meme to keep it alive for posterity. Gorightly beleives the “murders” were a dope burn but then we have the curious case of the LaBianca couple. A little known fact about the LaBianca’s is the their as was formerly owned by Walt Disney!!

The Labiancas remain a mystery to me. Available photos of them online look pretty sketchy. Perhaps they are sims.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .