Terror attack ruins Nice shopping trip on Bastille Day. Trucks kills 84. Really?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Terror attack ruins Nice shopping trip on Bastille Day. Trucks kills 84. Really?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Thanks for finding that Edna. Here it is in high definition.

hg

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra. Reason: added the link, hopefully it's viewable

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

So there was the conspicuous pink and black rabbit in the Nice tribute ‘FUCK’ set-piece.
    And the pink and white rabbit in the Metro image.

ds

And the new film Alice In Wonderland is just coming out which includes a version of White Rabbit by none other than Pink! Ideal!

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/06/01/heres-what-grace-slick-thinks-of-pinks-version-of-white-rabbit/

The red light in the black and pink image says ‘stop’. It’s a negative…who would want a black and pink rabbit anyway ? White and pink rabbit is portrayed in a positive light.

In this way these black and white variations can be referenced in media for positive and negative effect.
    To steer us away and to lead us.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

So, pink and black rabbit is bad, pink and white rabbit is good!

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Bono on the spot.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Just checking, and yes, right at the top of a ‘Nice attack floral tribute ‘ search we have a white and pink rabbit.

hg

Obligatory sand sculpture tribute.

sa

This prominent after the Hebdo attacks in January 2015.
    ds

Tastefully, there was no sandcastle tribute for the Sousse Op.
    fd

Of course really we could go back to MH370 which was a bit of a beach Op in itself.

fd

We were waiting for something to get washed up on the shore and it did

ds

gf

Kinda reminds me of this
    fd

It was Winston Churchill who once famously said ”We shall fight them on the beaches ”
    Perhaps the rousing call to Intelligence operatives at the outset of planning this recent global campaign was –
    ”We shall psyOp them on the beaches’ ?

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

fd

In some of the previous sandcastle tributes, the ‘Arab’ looking people were heading West.
    This time with this set piece we see, a ‘large’ amount of ‘foreign looking’ people appear to be heading East.
    What has been added with this one which makes it different from the others ?

I suggest ‘the white man’ has been added.

Is this alluding to ‘the white man driving the foreigners back from where they came’ ?
    Some broad subliminal message ?

It seems clear at least that these prominent tributes do follow a subtext narrative. That ‘white man’ does stick out, to me and those ‘foreign’ looking people really seem to be headed East.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Ah, there’s the ‘original’ DU JAMAIS VU photograph.

Note the headline on the newspaper – ‘some never see’ – and the pink and white cartoon rabbit blending into the petals of the plant and the guy’s shirt.

fd

http://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/france-terror-attack/3419652.html

(P.S. I’m not saying it is him, but the guy hiding behind the rabbit does look a bit like Eric Clapton to me!)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Maybe it’s just a mad idea, but I’m quite drawn by the way his face is partially obscured by the ‘mystical’ rabbit and Clapton does have an association with the South of France.
    ‘I have always very much enjoyed the South of France, having visited countless times over the years,’ he says. ‘Apart from the weather, the scenery and the food, the area holds some great memories for me.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3074731/The-hideaway-fit-guitar-god-Eric-Clapton-s-heavenly-Provence-farmhouse.html#ixzz4EuxRW6wM

And it’s the kind of outfit he might wear…
    fd

Here’s a link to the image again
    http://gdb.voanews.com/F51FBD07-3712-4E33-BAF8-59CC82477DC5_w987_s_s.jpg

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Interesting now to look at the full Du Jamais Vu image with the rest of the flowers in view.
    It certainly looks a more sophisticated subliminal now we can see more of the plant and we can see how it’s cleverly blended-in.
    As cropped and presented in the Metro it was quite obvious to see the allusion to the ‘the cartoon rabbit’.
    Perhaps it was presented that way in the free paper because otherwise people would barely notice it at all as they flicked through it on the train before discarding it, folded neatly maybe, at page 17 with the eye drawn to the ‘cartoon rabbit’ subliminal ?
    Perhaps in the Metro this type of image ‘needs’ to be ‘in your face’ which is why it was cropped as it was and why it seemed so obvious under scrutiny ? The more convincing full picture always there as the ‘explanation’ incase anyone noticed.

gf

Magnify image here –

View post on imgur.com

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

aborted effort!

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

ANOTHER RABBIT TRAIL

Certainly bunnies aren’t the only thing to be deliberately featured with the Nice Op media. There’s a whole bunch of Teddy Bears too, for one.
    The rabbit, though, certainly features in the Nice referencing.

This story from 16th July, is about an ‘unclaimed’ young child lying critically ill in hospital since the attacks.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/nice-attack-bastille-day-lorry-truck-isis-mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-crash-child-children-young-child-a7140871.html#gallery

I’m unable to post the image directly but in the photo gallery attached to the story there’s an image of a woman, dressed in black with another large pink and white toy rabbit. A couple of details caught my eye.
    I think it’s worth a look.

1 ) The rabbit has a ”double head” in that the toy rabbit wears a rabbit hood.
    This is a bit like the alluded-to ‘double rabbit head ‘ of the pink and white flower subliminal I point to in the full image in the previous post.

2 ) I THINK there’s a rabbit alluded-to in the top of her bouquet.
    Seen through the transparent wrapping, it looks like, perhaps the fur of a grey/white bunny.

Weird ! Probably there isn’t it ? From what we’ve seen ?
    I’m always wary of being led down rabbit trails and so I proceed with caution on this tack.
    If we consider, though that the popstar Pink was given the song White Rabbit to record and release this Summer to coincide with the release of the major film Alice Through the Looking Glass, then perhaps we can say that this is more a case of having discovered a rabbit hole ‘everyone’ is supposed to unwittingly go down, rather than me getting hooked.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

The edit time catches me out, still. My last post should end with a question mark.

And here’s the image I was referring to.
    There’s the familiar shades of colour here including the ‘Puma’ red, but the flowers are white and the ‘rabbit’ subliminal, is perhaps ‘escaping’ from the top of the bouquet ?

fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

On the hooded bunny, in the chat Typo asked if it was a hijab.
    My answer here-

The ‘hood’ that the featured pink and white toy bunny from the Nice Op is wearing is interesting.
    It has another rabbit head on it. In this way the thing has a sort of Russian doll quality , it’s duplicating itself in layers, if you will.
    If we look at the the pink and white flowers used to disguise and present the bunny subliminal in the Du Jamais Vu shot, if we look closely, we see, in fact, there are two ‘bunny heads’. A smaller head above the head of the blue-jacketed bunny.

My take is that perhaps – The ‘double head’ works by –
    1. helping the thing get in our heads‘
    and 2 – helping those thoughts in our heads evolve, by suggestion- helping them naturally duplicate like flowers on a plant.

In this way a PsyOp seed has been planted with the hope it will flourish.

fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Where do these images pop up from ? I hadn’t seen ‘version’ before.
    http://farandulife.com/2016/07/facebook-helps-find-baby-lost-in-nice-attack/

Note – There’s the ‘Eric Clapton’ character, NOT looking like Eric Clapton at all, in this shot.

What I found interesting in this shot was the two small figures in pink and white.
    Of course we can now see they mimic the ‘morphing bunny head flowers’ but what was a surprise to me, when I looked under magnification, was the fact they seem to be two guys – they looked like two female children to me on first glance, but no, it’s two guys. Young adult guys even, perhaps.
    Interesting…

Du Jamais Vu 2

gf

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Does the original picture allude to these two being female children or was it just me ? In pink and white with their bags and presented as diminutive, I think most people would think girls first off. I’ll have to run it by people.

Anyway, Jaques et Danni, perhaps?

gf

The other little thing that I’m probably definitely imagining but which I will post as I take it as a serious outside possibility never the less, is this one !
    It’s from the guy in the white T-shirt on the extreme left of the original.

As I say, it’s very possibly a natural quirk, ‘You can see all sorts of things in the clouds’ so to speak, but I just wondered if this could be a very subtle representation of something/things ? It’s got a sort of gargoyle-like quality to it perhaps ? A couple of faces in there, maybe? The folds of the T’shirt give it a 3D quality but it somehow doesn’t look natural to me. Would his shirt hang like that?

It doesn’t matter, I’m probably imagining it. I just thought I’d share it in passing.
    fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

So, where does the rabbit trail take us ?

We can definitely say there’s a pink and white rabbit subliminal in the image that was in the Metro newspaper.
    The shot was clearly staged, at least to the extent of the well-placed guy with the newspaper and the pink and white ‘cartoon rabbit/flowers’.

‘Are Any of these characters in any other staged shots ?’ I asked myself, and ”Where is the ‘rabbit’ going ?

This afore-mentioned, other image a ‘new kid on the block’ to me, the nerd who scoured Google image for anything similar yesterday ( I probably wasn’t looking properly ) is different. Du Jamais Vu guy is still there, as is checked shorts-white-shirt (‘ Eric? not’) but gone, notably, in this shot, is the little black, official looking guy. Where’s the black guy gone?… He’s in the other shot and ‘Eric’ isn’t. Maybe they’re just loitering around and coming in and out of shot, randomly ? Fine. Whatever!

Sans the pink and white rabbit subliminal in this one, we have perhaps a replacement quirk. The other pink and white thing in this image draws our eye.
    We see that this time the newspaper is angled up towards the the two afore-mentioned figures in matching pink and white with bags, ‘Jaques’ and ‘Danny’. Our eyes are drawn there perhaps, if only in trying to look up their ‘Mum’s’ skirt ? Because, yes, I thought it was a Mum with her son and two girls on first glance.
    And she looked fit there in her matching baby-boy blue. The eye though, is eventually always drawn to the centre of this meticulously framed piece, I think.
    On the rabbit trail, above the blue dress and a red bag we find the pink and white of the boys and, framed behind with an angled black plume and some antler-like spikes of background trees, we can just see two other (it’s a theme ) dark heads.

Is this a coincidence, or is this a ‘work of art’ supposed to put shadows in the back of our ‘white’ thoughts ? I guess I know it is, the whole thing was a psyOp but is this image as ‘simple’ as this –

There’s a subliminal there of dark men in the background, behind white men in matching pink outfits with bags! hehe

I can imagine, for example, some men I know looking at that photograph and saying –
    ” Jeez, of course we need the fuckin’ Army! Do you think these boys are gonna save us ? Little Jaques and Danny boy in their matching outfits and bags. That ain’t a fuckin’ army! There’s dark people in the background mate. Of course, women are fuckin’ lovely and so are kids. My boy ain’t gonna grow up like that, don’t you worry. We need a strong army. ”

Is it, in a sense, as simple as this ? It tells a little story ?
    What worries me when supposing these types of things is that I’m over thinking it. I’ve read too much into something. Are our eyes really drawn in to the dark ‘duplicate’ heads in the background ?

Do the effeminately presented young men’s duplicate ‘pink’ outfits then the double heads in juxtaposition really suggest we need a strong Army?

Haha! Don’t worry, that sounds fuckin’ ludicrous to me too.
    I can just see the merit to the perps in presenting something like that and I feel the picture is probably trying to say something.
    What do I know ? I’m just a happy amateur.

ds
    gf
    fd
    ds

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Recycled characters…

jh

ds

This one’s interesting. No newspaper this time, for Du Jamais Vu guy, but a hand over his head.
    I think it suggests it’s throwing something (our thoughts, perhaps ) on a diagonal path to join the red and white tape leading us through the ‘bunny subliminal’ flowers to the two men in black. Or that’s what it looks like!
    sd

This one looks peculiar to me. The line up of characters there…’Graham Gooch’, some female character I can’t place, then a dodgy ‘Eric Clapton’ impersonator…weird…
    fd

We see the big tough guy with tattoos, crying like a baby. Yeh, yeh, we get it. Maybe it’s because he’s lost his helmet from the previous image ? Even the old man behind is wiping away a tear, maybe?
    ds

This is what they show them in Alabama.
    ds
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/man_woman_arrested_in_connecti.html

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Ah, here’s a less cropped version of the ‘Crying Tattooed Hardman’ photo.
    There’s ‘Du Jamais Vu’ boy again with his newspaper.

This time with the simple ”C’est La ” – ”It’s here ” framed to add effect.

I’m not sure there isn’t some reference to the football with that guy. The guy in the green and red shirt
    is ‘acting a bit weird ‘ looking right down the line of the red and white tape – note the red stripe and white shirt of the main guy. It feels like the image is trying to control our thinking subliminally beyond the main point of a big guy crying by lead our thoughts away, maybe. To the media, here ?

The psychology of images is a science I am no expert in haha, so please excuse my speculation. I’m just riffing. I do think these images are certainly framed and there is a subtext beyond the obvious.

ds

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160719/1043242231/nice-terror-attack-americans.html

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Simon Shack elucidates the ridiculously silly story around Italian “victim”, 48 year old Carla Gaveglio [hmmm, Red Cross volunteer]
    http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1906&start=90

Naturally we have had a “funeral” in Piasco but…
    …conveniently 14 year old daughter couldn’t be present [and the funeral couldn’t possibly be delayed…] because she was having further leg surgery. More ridiculous still, her “body” was in the same Pasteur Hospital in Nice where the daughter was being treated for the “fractured ankle”.
    http://www.targatocn.it/2016/07/23/leggi-notizia/argomenti/cronaca-1/articolo/tanta-gente-comune-ai-funerale-di-carla-gaveglio-morta-nellattentato-di-nizza.html

but because the “family” didn’t welcome the media and photographers into the funeral [obviously this did not bother Matilda, in “hospital”] the TargatoCN news outlet kindly did not publish photos which it had, er, taken at the funeral. Respecting the wishes…
    She has a daughter Mattia Massardi, 17. Her husband Peter Massardi and the father of Carla called “Adelmo” travelled to Nice, as with all these psy-ops, in order to provide a DNA sample just to make sure…

http://www.targatocn.it/2016/07/20/leggi-notizia/argomenti/saluzzese/articolo/sabato-a-piasco-lutto-cittadino-per-i-funerali-di-carla-gaveglio.html

The funeral, as expressly requested by the family, will be held strictly private.

Other family members are listed below..

The other supplied Italian “victims” were nicely and predictably off to a well earned retirement, going by their ages. Or perhaps they had all recently died?
    Mario Casati (92 anni) [but occasionally only a youthful 90 in some reports]

Maria Grazia Ascoli (79 anni),

Gianna Muset (68),

Angelo D’Agostino (71)

http://www.ilnazionale.it/2016/07/22/leggi-notizia/argomenti/cronaca-6/articolo/piasco-lappello-della-famiglia-di-carla-gaveglio-niente-giornalisti-e-politici-ai-funerali-1.html
    google trans

in addition to her husband Piero Massardi and children Matthew and Matilda, leaves Adelmo dad, mother Teresa, Sister Silvia with her husband and sons Gianmaria Giulia and Andrea, the in-law George, Maria Teresa and Joseph

The full fairy tale in Italian is here
    http://www.corriere.it/cronache/16_luglio_18/moglie-pietro-sparita-nizza-non-andro-via-senza-lei-0fa9a37a-4d2b-11e6-b4d6-1a2d124027e8.shtml

The DNA test is the silliest and most frequent plot devices in all these hoaxes and drills. As if fathers can’t identify a deceased daughter. It’s too silly for words.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Thank you Felix. I’ve never been a big fan of Italian Grannies getting mown down by trucks.
    I feel better about that, now.

I’m still drawn to some of these images and fascinated as to what could be in them beyond the obvious.

First, here’s the old ‘favourite’ from the Hebdo Op.
    gf

Here’s this one from Nice.
    fd
    http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/07/15/11/nice-attack-2.jpg

– RED SPORTS BAG on the floor in Hebdo and on ‘crying tattoo man’ kneeling at the front in Nice. CHECK.

– SECOND BAG On the image on the bag held by guy in green and red stripes by the lamp post. It has something in it, like the hebdo bag did. CHECK.

The guy in green and red seems very deliberately posed in this way. His eye line takes us directly down the line of the red and white tape, to the blue mic cover.

With the Hebdo picture I made a case for it being partly a representation of France losing in the Paris final of the Euros. Just days before the Nice Op. The alluding to sport, the two tone red of Portugal with the green piping and the blue glove-‘coq sportif’ lying spent on the floor. It’s psyOp art you know, can you see it ? Well quite possibly I think… That or I’m mental.

If the football analogy is to be followed then the green and red stripes could allude to Portugal in the Nice photo, I guess. He’s looking down to the blue.
    But why the leg so contrived, up like that ? All very curious.

More curious when I think of another famous character linked to Isis with red and green stripes, Osiris and the way in most images of him he always has his beady eye on that stripy crook.
    fd

I thought I might be going mad, but Terran said he knew what I meant.

I’ve got no firm idea at all what exactly the photo depicts, but what I do call is The Continuing Adventures of Red Bag.

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
xileffilex

About xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM - photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England