The Beatles Psyop

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Beatles Psyop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Ab has often times talked about actors playing the roles of celebrities. Here is proof this. Below I placed two links to YT videos that show two actors playing the role of “George Harrison”

Here is a well known interview of George Harrison’s replacement double, where he speaks of eight Beatles and other interesting things. I’d recommend to watch it from 01:00 till 06:40. Of course having in mind that IT IS NOT GEORGE. Then all the man says makes perfect sense

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Don’t you mean The Richard Benedict Psyop?

That’s all we have here as far as I see it.

George refers to the 18th Beatle. This is a play on the often used terms, 5th , 6th and 7th Beatle used for key members of their ‘team’. Typical George wit.

There’s no evidence of a different guy here, just some film of Harrison at different times in his life and a few pictures.
    It’s a pointless post and worthy of the derailing room, in my opinion.

DalTampra

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Perhaps…perhaps not, with all due respect.
    For example, in the Cavett interview, this transpired at the 1:04 mark
    Cavett: “You are only the second member of your former organization that I have ever met.”
    Harrison: “You didn’t meet the other eight.” Why would he say this? And why would Cavett, without missing a beat, respond by saying there were rumors that the Beatles were not always the same persons?

I would be curious to know how people would regard these two clips of Eric Clapton.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    aralseaaralsea

George had a dry sense of humuor. The other “8” Beatles were managers, producers, crew, lawyers and spouses, etc… A performance act is not only the ones presented on stage.

The videos are from very different times in Georges life when his hair styles and age differed. Lighting and other variables must also be taken into account since they were videotaped in various locations with various types of equipment and also generational loss due to these all being copies of the original video tapes.

regards
    Aral Sea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

One thought on “The Beatles Psyop

1. Pingback: ep13-KHam Radio | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.