The Grandmother of School Shootings

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Grandmother of School Shootings

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Author

No, you’re right Tom, I’m sure the Monday’s video was huge, i probably just didn’t catch it as much and i religiously watched TOTP every week haha, as you said everyone watched it. There was a lot of good pop culture to absorb back then, I may have been too busy watching Incredible Hulk 😉

I did think about the Kenny Everett show as he used show promos, i don’t remember the rats being on there but they made a promo video for the show aired in late 1979 the last single off that album. Complete with Rambo outfits and a Coke product placement at 1.29min

Theres a great list of Pop stuff on British TV here http://www.tvpopdiaries.co.uk/index.html

It’s amazing to see how much the BBC shaped pop culture back then before it being exported to the U.S with the start of MTV.

Participant

Always nice to find common ground here on Fakeologist. Have you read the book, Tom?

Participant

Always nice to find common ground here on Fakeologist. Have you read the book, Tom?

Yes, rgos, I assume you won’t be surprised to find I have that book in my library.

🙂

DalTampra

Participant

I’d forgotten that song nemesis. I’ve got to say, I now remember liking it and I still like it. On a level, I think it’s great.

What does it really say though? What’s Geldof talking about here?
    I posted the lyrics below. With what we know about Geldof as perhaps, effectively an agent of military intelligence, then the song makes some sense to me on that level.

He’s dismissing a ranting paranoid saying, I know a guy over there in the government block and someone’s looking at you. Leave me alone.
    Shout anything you want. At the top of your lungs, go for it. See what good it does you.

The other thing was a question. What are the military hats with the star?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/someones-looking-at-you-lyrics-boomtown-rats.html

DalTampra

Participant

Sorry, here:

On a night like this I deserve to get kissed at least once or twice
    You come over to my place screaming blue murder, needing someplace to hide.
    Well, I wish you’d keep quiet,
    Imaginations run riot,
    In these paper-thin walls.
    And when the place comes ablaze with a thousand dropped names
    I don’t know who to call.
    But I got a friend over there in the government block
    And he knows the situation and he’s taking stock,
    I think I’ll call him up now
    Put him on the spot, tonight.

They saw me there in the square when I was shooting my mouth off
    About saving some fish.
    Now could that be construed as some radical’s views or some liberals’ wish.
    ( yeh , we’ve seen Bob at work!)
    And it’s so hot outside,
    And the air is so sweet,
    And when the pressure drop is heavy I don’t wanna hear you speak.
    You know most killing is committed at 90 degrees.
    When it’s too hot to breathe
    And it’s too hot to think.

There’s always someone looking at you.
    S-s-s-s-someone.
    They’re looking at you.

And I wish you’d stop whispering.
    Don’t flatter yourself, nobody’s listening.
    Still it makes me nervous, those things you say.
    You may as well
    Shout it from the roof
    Scream it from your lungs
    Spit it from you mouth
    It could fall on deaf ears to indulge in your fears
    There’s a spy in the sky
    There’s a noise on the wire
    There’s a tap on the line
    And for every paranoid’s desire…

There’s always Someone looking at you.
    S-s-s-s-someone looking at you…

Read more: Boomtown Rats – Someone’s Looking At You Lyrics | MetroLyrics

DalTampra

Speaking of Agents 😎

Participant

Yes indeed. We see a tried and tested technique. The faux spat.

These two characters would appear to be firmly on the same team.

It serves as credibility building for Russell with his section of the Alternative whilst giving Geldof the chance to stay ‘with it’ by saying the word ‘cunt’.

DalTampra

Participant

This awesome thread is proof of my theory:

Everything leads back to Brand.

K Ham

xileffilex
    Participant
    Participant

Here is one for you, and you don’t have to go to far: Russell Brand commenting on Russell Brand.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/video/2014/dec/02/russell-brand-trews-rasputin-mode-video

K Ham

Participant

We touched on the idea of pulp fiction foreshadowing real events, in this thread.

I just wanted to drop this quirky little parallel somewhere.

Here’s an Agatha Christie book from 1936 called The A.B.C Murders ( also a 1965 film) where:

”Alice Ascher is a tobacco shop owner killed in her shop in Andover, Betty Barnard is a flirty waitress killed in Bexhill and Sir Carmichael Clarke is a wealthy man killed at his home in Churston.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A.B.C._Murders

GF

and here’s The Alphabet Murders, a ‘real-life’ series of murders in Rochester New York from 1971 where: ” The case got its name from the fact that each of the girls’ first and last names started with the same letter and that each body was found in a town that had a name starting with the same letter as each girl’s name (Carmen Colon in Churchville, Wanda Walkowicz in Webster and Michelle Maenza in Macedon).”

It was catchy.
    ”Investigators have theorized that a series of murders with similar circumstances in California in the late 1970s is connected to the earlier New York murders.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders

DS

Carmen Colon? Haha! I smell something right out of the colon.

DalTampra

Wow, what a name..

Eh, there were two Carmen Colons??

Yeah indeed the way Pulp Fiction foreshadows certain events just adds to the Serial Killer mythology whether be real/fiction or so called real-life events as you say. It’s a great fear control tool though either way especially on unsolved crimes like Jack The Ripper and the Zodiac Killer.

Interesting to note that a lot of so-called modern-day forensic stuff was supposedly influenced by Holmes who coincidentally started writing around the time of Jack The Ripper

When Conan Doyle created his literary lion in 1887 it was just before the Jack the Ripper murders occurred in Victorian London. Six murders were committed in less than 90 days, and the police were stymied. The crime scenes had been contaminated and evidence collection was not part of police procedure. The crimes were never solved.
    Conan Doyle’s first Sherlock adventure, A Study in Scarlet, featured Holmes applying methods that would be used 120 years later: he protected the crime scene, searched for trace evidence, smelled the surroundings, measured everything and devised deductions.

http://www.gulf-times.com/culture/238/details/374446/sherlock-holmes%E2%80%99-influence-on-real-life-crime-solving-

A great Sherlock Holmes movie which features jack the ripper is Murder By Decree (1979)

Participant

Eh, there were two Carmen Colons??

Oh yes, nemesis. What are the odds? And with quite a recent arrest and conviction of
    a 77 year old man for the crimes of 1977

ds

California alphabet murders
    ”On April 11, 2011, 77-year-old Joseph Naso, a New York native and former photographer who lived in Rochester in the 1970s, was arrested in Reno, Nevada, for four murders in California dating back to 1977. The California murder victims, like the New York victims, had double initials: Roxene Roggasch, Pamela Parsons, Tracy Tofoya, and Carmen Colon (a different woman from the Rochester, New York victim). All four women are described by authorities as prostitutes. Naso is also considered a “person of interest” in the New York Alphabet Murders.

On June 18, 2013, Naso was tried for the murder of the four California alphabet murder victims.
    On August 20, 2013, Naso was convicted by a Marin County jury of the murders.
    On November 22, 2013, Naso was sentenced to death for the murders.”

ds

What the real story is there, I have no idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Naso
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders

There you go. The A-Z of the Alphabet Murders. We’re left hanging that maybe Naso did the New York ones as well.
    Quite some work of fiction, it would appear.

What of Agatha Christie then?

fd

Looking at works of fiction and Agatha Christie specifically, I was impressed by some of the stats. I really hadn’t quite realised.

The Guinness Book of World Records lists Christie as the best-selling novelist of all time. Her novels have sold roughly 2 billion copies, and her estate claims that her works come third in the rankings of the world’s most-widely published books, behind Shakespeare’s works and the Bible. According to Index Translationum, she remains the most-translated individual author – having been translated into at least 103 languages

On top of that she wrote the world’s longest-running play, The Mousetrap, still running today in London, having started in 1952.

Not to mention over 30 movies and countless television and radio adaptations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_Christie

How did I start looking at Agatha Christie and the ABC Murders?
    My 11 year old daughter brought the book home from school. I was pleased because I enjoyed Agatha Christie at her age. It was cool. She got into it and read it in a couple of days.

It’s everywhere! And been everywhere when I think about it. I grew up with it, and she’s doing the same. It’s something we have in common, but I hadn’t quite realised how widespread this Agatha Christie literature still is.

Third in the rankings of the world’s most-widely published books, behind Shakespeare’s works and the Bible.

Just consider that claim from the Guinness Book of Records, one more time.

It’s easy for me to see how The Bible and Shakespeare are presented as important Literature, but Agatha Christie 3rd most published of all-time?
    That’s interesting.

Christie was born into some wealth with an interesting American connection.

Says wonkypedia:

”Christie’s mother, Clara Boehmer, was an Englishwoman who had been born in Belfast, modern-day Northern Ireland, in 1854 to Captain Frederick Boehmer and Mary Ann West; the couple’s only daughter, she had four brothers, one of whom died young. Captain Boehmer was killed in a riding accident while stationed on Jersey in April 1863, leaving Mary Ann to raise her children alone on a meagre income. Under financial strain, she sent Clara to live with her aunt Margaret Miller née West, who had married wealthy American Nathaniel Frary Miller in 1863 and lived in Prinsted, West Sussex. Clara stayed with Margaret, and there she would meet her future husband, an American stockbroker named Frederick Alvah Miller, who was the son of Nathaniel. Frederick was a member of the small and wealthy American upper class, and had been sent to Europe to gain an education in Switzerland. Considered personable and friendly by those who knew him, he soon developed a romantic relationship with Clara, and they were married in April 1878. Their first child, Margaret “Madge” Frary Miller (1879–1950) was born in Torquay, where the couple were renting lodgings, while their second, Louis “Monty” Montant (1880–1929) was born in the U.S. state of New York, where Frederick was on a business trip. Clara soon purchased a villa in Torquay, named “Ashfield”, in which to raise her family, and it was here that her third and final child, Agatha, was born.”

Her first husband was a judges’ son.
    She wrote a few books then her husband said he was leaving and she disappeared maybe even tried to fake her own death. There was a public outcry

She was that famous : ” Christie’s disappearance featured on the front page of The New York Times. Despite the extensive manhunt, she was not found for 10 days”

In 1930, Christie married archaeologist Sir Max Mallowan

She studied poisons during the war. Which apparently helped in her novels :
    ”For example, the use of thallium as a poison was suggested to her by UCH Chief Pharmacist Harold Davis (later appointed Chief Pharmacist at the UK Ministry of Health), and in The Pale Horse, published in 1961, she employed it to dispatch a series of victims, the first clue to the murder method coming from the victims’ loss of hair. So accurate was her description of thallium poisoning that on at least one occasion it helped solve a case that was baffling doctors.”

Mmmm just that little snippet. A picture begins to build.

Agatha Christie sold a lot of books. A lot of books.
    A popular purveyor of the murder mystery, whodunits…

An important sponsored scribe for the 20th century, it would appear.

DalTampra

If you have any recollections of the Patty Hearst kidnapping in 1974, you’ll be pleased to note that a cheap paperback titled “Black Abductors” was published about two years prior to the Hearst hoax- It’s about an heiress named Patricia who is kidnapped by radical black dudes while she’s at college, then holds her wealthy father up for some ransom cash and get her to flip to their side- Here’s the introduction of a book about the paperback and its paralells- The original does not seem to exist anymore- http://www.maebrussell.com/Hearst/Abduction%20intro.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

There’s a fine example Blue.

I liked this:

– columnist Jack Anderson reports that the SLA is believed to have followed a Maoist text which “suggests that the kidnap victims should be ransomed to feed the poor.” –

http://www.maebrussell.com/Hearst/Abduction%20intro.html

It occurs to me that ancient story lines are followed with these tales. Tales for us to live by.
    Revamped and written in to popular culture through the Christies, Kings, and in this case ‘ghost writers’, it would seem.

Foreshadowing. I use the term a lot. Probably not always appropriately.
    Here I see, what I would call, foreshadowing.

The book comes out in paperback a couple of years before. It’s no big hit or wildly hyped, just there, subtly inserted into the public psyche. Barely noticeable.

A good reference for the agents too maybe: ”Read the book”.

Must get-on.
    fd

DalTampra

Mae Brussell was great, her stuff on Manson and Lennon are definitely worth checking out..

But then we get the movie based on the book, just adding to whole mythology.

There’s also the Manchurian Candidate novel a few years before the JFK Assassination which as you said Tom which is probably a loose re-telling of the ancient Julius Caesar Assassination already ingrained into our pop culture.

The movie just happened to be one of JFK’s fav (Apparently)…

Condon wrote another novel, Winter Kills, that revolves around a presidential assassination. He had conspiracies on the brain in most of his books. I always look for traces of spookery in the lives of these culture creatives and I’m starting to see Merchant Marine in a few of these résumés. Jack Kerouac, likely an intelligence tool, was in that quasi- armed service. So was Oliver Stone. It’s probably a good way for young recruits to travel to their posts and get a taste of uniformed obedience.
    Condon was quite familiar with the classics and it would not surprise me to think he did have archetypal notions, al a Ceasar’s death, as a cultural resonator.
    BTW, John Fraknenheimer, the director of The Manchurian Candidate, was asked by close friend JFK to run his media campaign in 1960. He certainly worked on RFK’s campaign. Here Bobby traumatizes some future school shooters with doomsday warnings, directed by Frankenheimer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YoHJIpM_oA

Yeah Frankenheimer was definitely an interesting character, with his docu-drama type film making. His connections open up a whole can of worms..

Sharon had become very interested in the Presidential campaign of Robert Kennedy. She went to fund raising dinners in support of Kennedy and on June 3rd 1968 attended a dinner at the home of John Frankenheimer. At the dinner was Robert Kennedy and his wife Ethel. Sharon was thrilled to be able to spend some time with Kennedy and felt even more convinced that he would make a wonderful president. However, the next day Kennedy was assassinated. Sharon was devastated not only over the death of an incredible man but also for the loss to the country. During this time Sharon and Roman also attended fund raisers for the Theater of the Deaf as well as other charities making sure to give back some of what they had been so richly blessed with.

http://sharontate.net/bio3.html

This is new to me though, only adds to the narrative though..

Although he never blamed his drinking on it, his personal life took a sad blow in 1968 with the assassination of Robert Kennedy. Frankenheimer was a close friend and media advisor to Kennedy, and RFK was staying at the director’s house when he fought and won the crucial California primary. Frankenheimer drove Kennedy to the Ambassador Hotel for a victory speech which was followed by the assassination.

http://www.rogerebert.com/interviews/john-frankenheimer-a-master-craftsman

In my opinion, Frankenheimer staged both Kennedy assassinations. The scripts have similar elements. Cuba hovered over JFK and Palestine hung on RFK, at least according to the scripts, and therein lay the motivation for the hits, at least initially. In the sequel, Frankenheimer was allegedly in the parking lot heading for his car when Bobby got whacked. Surrounding Kennedy were part time actors, Rosey Grier and Rafer Johnson and George Plimpton. All three had day jobs but had been in front of cameras and knew how to take direction. At a certain point Bobby broke off from his body guard, a former FBI agent, and followed the maitre ‘d of the Ambassodor through a back exit of the kitchen. That’s likely how he slipped out of the hotel and history. The dog pile in the kitchen was probably sealed off by LAPD intel and only actors were there. Once the crowd was cut off from kitchen scrum, the rest of the story was PR releases from the authorities. The news footage and stills of the pantry were likely staged some days earlier. So sayeth I-

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did, after all he did direct Seconds in 1966:

An unhappy middle-aged banker agrees to a procedure that will fake his death and give him a completely new look and identity – one that comes with its own price

He would certainly be in the same company of top Hollywood directors at the time along with Kubrick, possibly doing some of the moon footage…

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.