The importance of STORIES and the path we're on

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The importance of STORIES and the path we're on

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Black DogBlack Dog

Excerpt from Armunn February 19, 2016 at 9:37 am:

“… they simply trigger effects to try to bring up desired behaviors from the unconscious. A fine example of this is even if an individual has a quiet peaceful life, with nothing nefarious happening, there will still be the pressure of war and destruction coming down upon him, brought to his home through the TV/Internet/Mass Media gateway. … due to the traumatic imagery and ideas that reach him. Is it strange then that this individual will feel emerge in him/her sets of behavior that are more in line with war than with peace? No, it isn’t. However, shutting down the source of “emotional provocation” and practicing emotional rationalization (sort of venting the emotions through reason), will rest it.”

———————–

Brilliant, so true.. the best people in the world corrupted by association, guilt by association (simply by watching their TV!). And your example only one of many of the types of programming schemes being played into everyones’ minds. From movies to TV, video games and to a lesser extent, books, magazines, even music … and who knows what other, undisclosed, tech may already be at work (through wi-fi technologies)? With ‘movies’ no doubt being one of their most effective mind programming tools. I remember walking out of movies so removed from reality, to where it was almost adverse going back, to reality. Very like an out of body experience. Hence, the addiction; technology replacing reality.

I remember seeing Jurasic Park 1 at a theater, alone, in Astoria, Oregon, when it came out, circa 1993 and on the drive back home, through heavy wooded areas, I could so vividly imagine seeing dinosaurs coming out of the woods..

Further: There is ‘peer pressure’: From others, so indoctrinated.. Being around indoctrinated people seems even ‘out of body’.. awkward, frustrating at times, when you are in opposition.. sometimes even without a word.. through spirit, persona. Even “music” should not to be underestimated, how the differences can be felt from peaceful instrumental to aggitated aggresive, even ‘demonic’, correlating to behaviors (not to mention: lyrical content!). Hence, the use of bands accompanying soldiers to war.

Even now, ‘kids in armoured vehicles’ listening to the latest rap, metal or whatever, bullying people, playing soldier against helpless people, in the Middle East or wherever. As if it’s only some kind of video game to them, with “their enemy” viewed as some lesser being.. Indoctrination at the highest degree.

==============

“I truly do not think that technology is the problem. Technology has no life of its own except the one we give it. … it is absolutely irrelevant without human interaction. Technology is only a problem when used against the purpose of life, which is, simply, to live. How hard it is to be simple, right? Only hard because of the fantasy of mixed and opposite currents you’re placed into since early in life (often now since the actual birth, being removed from motherly contact!).
    So the type of “unrealness” may be different at different stages of technological development, but the core issue is the same: the falsehood of social existence in relation to actual natural existence. With this I am NOT promoting a return to the wild, that would be foolish …”

———————–

Unfortunately technology is vital, simply because it is being used as a weapon! So if one was made king: some technology would be necessary to secure the kingdom. Beyond that, I personally would prefer, no electricity, no electromagnetic fields, no pollution-making engines, motors or anything of the kind.. I see the whole of modernity as a sickness. Basically I would prefer technology at it’s most primitive levels.. Not: exactly humanity at it’s most primitive levels, mind you. But I realize it is not technology in and of itself at the root of the problem here, and ideally it can be used for good, but regardless, “Is it good?” I don’t think so. To me it is obvious we are all, way off track; and nothing can rival things here before we ruined them.

We are all mentally distracted while the most awesome reality, earth-natural, is being separated from us.

==============

” … what I mean with “natural existence” is the wholeness of body-mind-soul that would create a fourth element, just like in Alchemic symbolism, which would be the summed conjunction of all those three making up something new, a living being (or “immortal” in symbolic language).”

———————–

Not sure what you are reaching for there.. But no doubt in our more “primitive” time we were more “one” with ourself and each other, in a given tribe persay.. a time I so miss though never knew.. Well, that is if there is not some other “immortal” aspect at play, through blood, passed from parent to child and such.. I mean that is obviously so and a whole topic in and of itself … and ‘that’ now dysfunctional as well. As ‘any’ closeness is being discouraged, including in one’s own family. And what (if such things are biologically transfered) is being transfered now!? “How to be a corporate dupe”?

==============

” … This is why I’ve always known that the discomfort that one feels in relation to the “world” is our best friend and counsel. It is what keeps your mind sane, like that Krishnamurti quote I presented in a previous reply:

«It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society»

Moreover, one has to use the ego as a protector from that false world, while having to participate in it, because man cannot live in absolute solitude. To that regard, the quote you presented, from C. William King, is relevant:

«In an insane world a sane man must appear insane»

It must be understood that confronting unaware individuals (even worse if in groups) about the falsehood of present reality WILL make them attack the messenger. This is a programmed reaction, brought about by the sense that the only problem that prevents the current reality from being perfect are the people not believing it – hence making them the true enemy, even more so than the supposed “terrorists” and the like. Therefore, it is important that the ego is self-trained to protect the workings of the psyche and be able to hide among the insane, sort of like this scene from a popular zombie series (the zombie is popular nowadays exactly for the reason above, nothing is left to chance, everything is to be programmed):”

VIDEO AT PREVIOUS REPLY

———————–

Very good, and what a ‘bitter pill’ to swallow, ‘I know what you mean’.. The risks involved in being accepted into current dominant western mainstream society at any level.. And there seems to be no choice.. we have to just ‘deal with it’, ‘play along’, to a certain extent, and almost to the point of the video clip you provided! -Yes, not literally, but the diferences, so vast, the schisms becoming so great, that this over embellishment is well warranted.

In actuality, the Hollywood ‘zombies vs. humans’ meme is more ideal than our current reality. With the zombie meme everyone at least knows who they are! As oppossed to the total mind ‘screw’ we have to deal with today. As well as the antagonist we have to deal with today having consensus and organization.. and would be portrayed as ‘the human’ in the Hollywood meme, and surely, the target for any zombie like label would not be the ineffectual, complying masses but rather, the noncompliant, nonconformist; fakeologists, conspiracy theorists and such, as well as whatever “enemy” the state decides to manufacture and demonize at any given time to further propel their agenda.

Another possibility as to the purpose of the zombie meme could be psychological programming for a calculated temporary system shut down in the future; To where, without government and corporation everyone will fear each other as oppossed to uniting and rivaling the elite power stranglehold … Then, in the darkest hour, the ‘elite’, will come back and ‘save’ everyone from each other, only ratcheting their grip on everything even further, to some new, even more Draconian level.

==============

“Adulterating one of their historical mottoes:
    «Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for yourselves»

I’ll put this together with that famous maxim supposedly from the Oracle of Delphi:

«Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe»”

———————–

How many do you have? People? I don’t think it’s exclusively about any kind of inner realm discovery, beyond clearing the clutter, that is.

I would just be content to be part of anything true but alone is nowhere, regardless of how smart, or knowing of anything, I think I am.

Note: internet streaming audio quality is always an insult to any song

I am probably in one of the more materialistic regions of earth, in contrast to my deeper desires. If the spirit here was visible you would probably need a flashlight to see anything around here.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Black DogBlack Dog.

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Unfortunately technology is vital, simply because it is being used as a weapon! So if one was made king: some technology would be necessary to secure the kingdom. Beyond that, I personally would prefer, no electricity, no electromagnetic fields, no pollution-making engines, motors or anything of the kind.. I see the whole of modernity as a sickness. Basically I would prefer technology at it’s most primitive levels.. Not: exactly humanity at it’s most primitive levels, mind you. But I realize it is not technology in and of itself at the root of the problem here, and ideally it can be used for good, but regardless, “Is it good?” I don’t think so. To me it is obvious we are all, way off track; and nothing can rival things here before we ruined them.

We are all mentally distracted while the most awesome reality, earth-natural, is being separated from us.

This is a fair assessment you make of technology. Still, unlike the proponents of Technoethics, I do maintain that it is only the actual balance of the wielder of technology (humans) that can determine the morality of any piece of technology. To add to that, note that the fact that humans use and abuse certain types of technology is already in itself a moral issue – but still, it is a human moral issue, not a technological one.

I do not believe it possible, but in a scenario where a technology would be made available to make humans immortal, to eradicate all illness and the like, would that really be ethical and moral? Is that the purpose of life here, to prolong itself indefinitely and refuse to accept the end of its cycle? What kind of beings would we have? Better than those now or worse?
    As can be seen, the technology itself, which, I emphasize again, I do not believe it can be made possible, would bear no morals on its own – it could be a life saver (an accident, for instance) or a mere life extender: who would decide morally which is which and who to apply it to? Maybe you would be right in denying access to that kind of technology, but I think that this is in the realm of impossibility. There are rules to this game and these rules cannot be broken… death is part of the rules. Regardless of how well we can be fooled about the achievements presented to us, it doesn’t change the rules themselves.

But don’t take me wrong: I understand and may partially agree with vetoing technology, but what I’m trying to convey is that technological advancement should be linked (and isn’t, on purpose) with moral achievement.

From 1981, “Excalibur“:
    [Arthur breaks Excalibur on Lancelot’s chest]
    Arthur: Merlin! What have I done?
    Merlin: You have broken what could not be broken! Now, hope is broken.
    Arthur: My pride broke it. My rage broke it! This excellent knight, who fought with fairness and grace, was meant to win. I used Excalibur to change that verdict. I’ve lost, for all time, the ancient sword of my fathers, whose power was meant to unite all men… not to serve the vanity of a single man. I am… nothing.

and

Merlin: But a King should be afraid, Arthur, always… of the enemy. Waiting, everywhere. In the corridors of his castle, on the deer-paths of his forests, or in a more tangled forest… in here. [taps his head with his finger]

Not sure what you are reaching for there.. But no doubt in our more “primitive” time we were more “one” with ourself and each other, in a given tribe persay.. a time I so miss though never knew.. Well, that is if there is not some other “immortal” aspect at play, through blood, passed from parent to child and such.. I mean that is obviously so and a whole topic in and of itself … and ‘that’ now dysfunctional as well. As ‘any’ closeness is being discouraged, including in one’s own family. And what (if such things are biologically transfered) is being transfered now!? “How to be a corporate dupe”?

That was a mention of alchemical symbolism, the three being the necessary union to make the four, which is something new, but all previous three together as well. It has to do with integrating the ego (which, as we’ve previously discussed is “abandoned”) with the self (inner “god”), by crossing the “sea” of the unconscious. Don’t linger too much there, these are just symbols and everyone needs their own to get a picture, an understanding. Some prefer these symbols, other prefer others, but they usually lead up to the same.

Very good, and what a ‘bitter pill’ to swallow, ‘I know what you mean’.. The risks involved in being accepted into current dominant western mainstream society at any level.. And there seems to be no choice.. we have to just ‘deal with it’, ‘play along’, to a certain extent, and almost to the point of the video clip you provided! -Yes, not literally, but the diferences, so vast, the schisms becoming so great, that this over embellishment is well warranted.

In actuality, the Hollywood ‘zombies vs. humans’ meme is more ideal than our current reality. With the zombie meme everyone at least knows who they are! As oppossed to the total mind ‘screw’ we have to deal with today. As well as the antagonist we have to deal with today having consensus and organization.. and would be portrayed as ‘the human’ in the Hollywood meme, and surely, the target for any zombie like label would not be the ineffectual, complying masses but rather, the noncompliant, nonconformist; fakeologists, conspiracy theorists and such, as well as whatever “enemy” the state decides to manufacture and demonize at any given time to further propel their agenda.

Another possibility as to the purpose of the zombie meme could be psychological programming for a calculated temporary system shut down in the future; To where, without government and corporation everyone will fear each other as oppossed to uniting and rivaling the elite power stranglehold … Then, in the darkest hour, the ‘elite’, will come back and ‘save’ everyone from each other, only ratcheting their grip on everything even further, to some new, even more Draconian level.

What you stated rings true to me on different levels!
    Firstly, yes, the zombie meme is representing the man who seeks his soul submerged in a world of “soulless”. Note that the most important Zombie movies or series start off with the main character awaking somewhere to find the world wrecked. Maybe the world was wrecked already before, but he was part of the zombies, so he didn’t see it and he wasn’t attacked, being recognized as one. It is when he awoke that the world looked destroyed and that the zombies looked unalive.
    Secondly, I too agree that there is programming going on. Have you ever read “Nightfall”, the novel, written by Isaac Asimov and Robert Silverberg, based on a shirt story by Asimov? It is as predictive a programming can go.
    Don’t know if this audiobook is well read, I have no sound here to test, but try this:

How many do you have? People? I don’t think it’s exclusively about any kind of inner realm discovery, beyond clearing the clutter, that is.

I would just be content to be part of anything true but alone is nowhere, regardless of how smart, or knowing of anything, I think I am.

“Clearing the clutter” and being content as a part of something ALIVE, IS the purpose of life, in my opinion. Since there is nothing ALIVE in range and in sight, I’d say focus on the first.

I am probably in one of the more materialistic regions of earth, in contrast to my deeper desires. If the spirit here was visible you would probably need a flashlight to see anything around here.

And yet you live 🙂
    Were it not for that and your discomfort would probably have been insufficient to pay attention, perhaps?

Black DogBlack Dog

ArmunnRigh excerpt (February 23, 2016 at 6:46 am):

“…Were it not for that … your discomfort would probably have been insufficient to pay attention, perhaps?”

Yes, the irony.

Nothing like the old tyrany, from what I can gather, when tyrants were tyrants and not afraid to be so. Unlike the new slow brewing covert tyrany, not even recognizable by the average person (frog) in this ‘pot of slow boiling water’. Corporate media appeasing the masses with mass-hypnosis. Extremely crafty propaganda campaigns … ‘World-wide’ -‘controlling -usurping -stealing’ like never before. Government in your face and in your business! Corporate control of everything, all being orchestrated by some hidden hand. We in America have up until recently had considerable freedom and money in it’s proper place, as a tool for all, not just some obvious elite agenda.

Yes, the irony: how the average American has not even much of an idea as to what is even slightly going on! While we are the supposed last possible defense against it! Only ‘after the fact’ does it seem that some are ever even slightly aware (so much it seems we’ll have to repeatedly learn the hard way).. as in Canada, England, and every other western country.. having their defensive possibilities taken away (i.e., right to bear arms). And still, too many are ill begottenly accepting and unaware of the true purpose of these increments of tyrany. We Americans have already taken much more than we should have. It’s over! The human race is done for and the internet is only proving to be a pitiful outlet for incessant narcissism. Unless there is a powerful force of good somewhere I don’t know of, powerful enough to challenge this seemingly unchallenged force plaguing this world… and I don’t think it’s going to be Russia or China proper.

—————————————-

“…Were it not for … your discomfort … [. W]ould [you even] … pay attention…?”

—————————————-

The starving artist fed with commerce becomes the wealthy artist. The blues musician, rock star.. then suddenly loses their touch; What is a blues song without the blues? … of course I like to think money would not change me; I’d still be the ineffectual dupe I’ve always been.

Good and bad:

How real is the seemingly superfluous “yin and yang” pervading in our society? Or more accurate, the ‘good and bad’, always seeming to play out in everything. Do we expect it because it is constantly being programmed into us? Example, why has no one ever made a movie where nothing bad happens? It just seems we are getting way too much bad, of course, some peoples more than others. While we are simultaneously being programmed to accept it! For others as well as ourself. Turning our back on the truly devasted in this world, or anyone! Foolishly thinking their plight is to be expected, it’s ‘in the script’ or one of the ‘things to come’, and hoping the worst of these things “god” or corporation will not let happen to us. While we ruthlessly, selfishly plod on in ascension of some pyramidal abomination of corporate and government malfeasance against all that was ever good. Unknowingly subserviant to some dark overlord. Even disobeying our own consciousness and conscience.. letting them slowly be programmed away. Mind, body, spirit fractured, torn assunder, manipulated, never satisfied, always wanting, needing.

—————————————-

“…Were it not for … your discomfort … [. W]ould [you even] … pay attention…?”

—————————————-

I know ‘the nearer death, the more life is cherished’ but it seems we could get beyond that, imagine everything good and only getting better.. There was a time it was better, or pockets therof here and there.

Things were even better here in America, in the span of my memory.

It seems people are a little too dumb and gullible (or dead for trying). Regardless, something is wrong. Who ever is in charge is either thoroughly demented or not human. If any half decent human had the power to change things, things would not be this way, things would be changing for the better.

Again, must we constantly have to have bad to appreciate good? And worse, must we over time forget what good truly is? To constantly (over generations) be further misled away from it? Will we ever realize (en masse) the maniacal weaving of our reality that has been going on for centuries? Can we ever elevate our consciousness collectively, effectively? Recognize what is truly good and not get repeatedly tricked again and again by the same liars? Do we have the capacity, the capability? Or are we just collectively not much smarter than farm animals, to forever be manipulated and exploited? I don’t have the answers but some realization around here would be nice.

This is the battle, and it’s not easy. As the programming becomes more and more pervasive, as good becomes more and more confused with everything but good (i.e., evil).

A shame we couldn’t recognize bad from it’s onset and never have allowed it! Or even afterwards to be for ever enlightened and awakened. Though I know many were, and are, and many have tried and still do. Sporadically throughout history their tales lost, unmentioned in our (victor’s) history and media.

I dream, I know … feeling thousands of years old into this new kind of slavery few can even recognize. This ‘slave and master’ paradigm time immemorial. Which has become so advanced the slaves can not even recognize true freedom or goodness anymore. Exploiters versus the exploited with all the money in the world worthless and meaningless ploy for the bad, ugly and foolish to seek after in betrayal of the good.

Maybe if a god does exist (watch), that is his ambition, a true goodness substantiating from us. Maybe then and only then can we achieve some kind of immortality or enlightenment. Not through science or taking hints from the animal kingdom (as the maniacal seem to do) but through every single human realizing what is truly good. Until then, it seems we are only fading, all of us, from the most maniacal to the most innocent, in a slow demise. Well, that’s the way I see it, as the same mistakes are made over and over again, and worse. Greatness lessened each generation, everything slowly trickling down to some lowest common denominator. Parents giving their children no substantial long term wisdom; youth a flicker of hope soon to be distinguished, felled, brought in line with the madness, corrupted, taken.

Good versus god:

Our “Gods” are surely an insult to God. While “good”, which is all that we have ever known or been given, is trampled over. How dare anyone remove a letter from “good” and then proceed against it therewith. We can not even be good let alone profess to know anything beyond it! Instead we defile the only thing we have ever been given, “good”, in the name of “god”, or at the least this is a large part of what has been going on for far too long. The “godly”, the religious.. destroying, doing no good, only helping divert the masses from true goodness to the nothingness of their “God”, with some hidden darkness obviously orchestrating it all. Religion has only been a divisive tool for the elite, with all past genuine belief systems eliminated or infiltrated and funneled into what we have now. State approved religion, a training manual for the enslaved. Programming we’ve endured for thousands of years, a big part of why we are who-we-are and in the state we are.

So, what is good? Should the wolf become the sheep? Would utopia exclude the eating of meat? Regardless, that scenario has turned on us, with us being the domesticated and consumed, the ‘game’, and every other viscious animalistic behavior only accentuated via this long running covert programming campaign we are under, bringing humanity closer to the beast. But wait, the beasts aren’t so bad. Regardless, we are not beasts, we are like nothing on earth and therefore should be like nothing on earth, yet be in balance with everything on earth. Even if our nature is to kill and eat. We are out of balance here now today. Who now kills what he eats? Whatever we can imagine, we can create, striking a balance. We are out of balance.

We turn on each other while even the beastliest beasts look out for their own? We have created evil by allowing evil to be created. Even the Holy Bible as it is, as corrupt as it may be, we would do good to follow. As opposed to receding back into some kind of hedonistic, nihilistic anarchy with no moral compass, except some puppet institutional facade disguising tyranical fascism.

So, short of reaching higher, we miserably drift lower to some unknown self-perpetuating hell; Unimaginative, unthinking, believing some script.. (or some bad interpretation of it).

Some guy high on something two thousand years ago in some cave writes our destiny (according to the “Holy” Roman Empire’s edit and or synopsis). End of story.

Of course it’s much deeper than that, more deliberate, more pre-planned. What a bunch of buffoons regardless (those unknowingly being tricked and those knowingly tricking). Again, there is an obvious incredible large void of information missing somewhere (in our available information), to where if we knew this would all make sense, be much clearer and more obvious, the trajectory afoot, the path we are on. If we all knew all there could be to know we would then understand how we stand under this thing we do not know now, and then we could awake, or remain worthy of destruction.

To the knowingly tricking a.k.a. the unknowns (or privy thereof):

Please make yourself known here on this site. What ever degree devil’s advocate or opponent, real or not, or human or not you may be — I know, a silly request.

Let’s see, how would that play out?

1. Someone privy, with a lot of power would be unable to have an honest dialect without the fear of being assassinated? (but they do it anyway)

2. Former participant in some advanced stage of dementia (That would be interesting).

3. Someone privy thinking they can not be tracked (possible).

4. Someone pretending to be someone they’re not (business as usual).

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Some deep realizations there. Inspiring, Black Dog.

My view currently is that were not here to “win” the war or to get anything “back”. We are the strangers here, everybody else, for better or worse, are adapted – even if it all goes insanely to shit, you will see crowds absorbing whatever bullshit with a smile.

If this is a battle, we are not fighting it, we are the spoils. If two or more groups are fighting each other, they’re fighting over us.

Nevertheless, we can only take care of ourselves. What stories should we carry with us? What stories should we tell others?

I can tell that you are out there waving your flag – I can only extend my admiration for your determination. I hope you understand that you and me are actually not active part of any of the fighting forces, but the actual spoils. We are the sweet vital force they need to survive.

Can we revolt? Sure. However, what good is a revolt if we are going against the will of the majority of the inhabitants? What right have we, who feel uncomfortable with the state of things and enjoy the study of ourselves, to force the rest of humanity to “wake up”? We are actually telling them: «Hey, buddy, feel uncomfortable with this shit!». They’ll never feel uncomfortable until the spark emerges from within themselves, not from anyone else – what right have we to intrude on their heaven (albeit idealized only in their minds?). Of course they will fight us.

Your realizations are inspiring to read, even though they appear to not be in line with mine – they are. It’s just that I’ve had my brief time of flag waving and my arms are still sore from it. I probably reached one or two people, three at most? And to what extent? I still would have done it, mind you, it’s just that people have their own timings on these things. We are just the most recent batch to be ready for whatever is awaiting on the next level of conscious existence… or are we?

🙂

Black DogBlack Dog

Thanks Armunn, I think you’re right.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.