The Pim Fortuyn Quiz

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Pim Fortuyn Quiz

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Bzzz – I’ve been busy, just catching up a bit.

I was amused at the description of (Pim) assassin Volkert van der Graaf as a young man ( not to be confused of course with one of Fortuyn’s main political opponents, Thom de Graaf, seen on television laughing in a kindergarten with toddlers dressed up as fairy tale dwarfs as news of Pim’s assassination came through!!).

People that knew Volkert van der Graaf as a young boy said him to be: ”Shy, remarkably inconspicuous and …hot tempered.”

‘Remarkably inconspicuous”??? Haha! People would (presumably) say things like: ” Wow, that boy is inconspicuous”.
    For it to be ‘remarkable’ suggests he was conspicuous in his inconspicuousness.

What that sounds like, to me, is a clumsy attempt to legitimise a non-entity. He was real, but he was low profile – remarkably so!

Amusing little Dutch Play involving a baldy.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Glad to have you on board again, Tom.

This seems to be one of your areas of expertise: trying to spot hints of Duper’s Delight in the family members.

By the looks of it, we’ve got some cool customers, which is to be expected from a family with its roots in Intelligence.
    Personally, I can’t spot any hints in this interview with the mother, sister, and producer 5 years after the incident.

Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

DUPER’S DELIGHT?

Because I don’t understand Dutch I had to watch the above video without having much of a clue as to what they were saying.
    I thought it might be an interesting exercise!

I found two moments of apparent hilarity 3:07

and 8:32

I don’t know what they were laughing about but it all seems a tiny bit smug maybe…maybe. A release of tension at least. Of course 5 years post event laughing is no crime!

————————-

But the mother is interesting. She comes across quite confidently. No harm in that, but she seemed to be quite comfortable on television. She spoke a lot, held the camera.

THEN the few moments between 8:47 and 8:50

She looks side-ways, blinks and darts her eyes down twice.
    She seems cool, as you suggest, and it’s just a nervous twitch, whatever, but perhaps a poker player might think that’s a tell.

———————————————-

To really have a grasp of it, I think one really needs to speak the language!

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

I found two moments of apparent hilarity 3:07

and 8:32

I don’t know what they were laughing about but it all seems a tiny bit smug maybe…maybe. A release of tension at least. Of course 5 years post event laughing is no crime!

They are talking about a Dutch celeb-reporter visiting a gay sauna and clumsy business deals, respectively.

Good tension releasers in the conversation, but it seems totally innocent.

Your not knowing the language can be of value in the sense that it forces you to concentrate on micro-expressions.

If the working hypothesis is correct, the interviewer is in on it too, of course.
    And it’s probably an open secret in Dutch media and politics.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Another interesting conversation is this one, broadcast less than 3 weeks after Fortuyn’s alleged murder.

It’s the same interviewer, Jeroen Pauw, with both Theo van Gogh and his scriptwriter Thomas Ross (pseudonym of Willem Pieter Hogendoorn) whose father also worked in Intelligence, and a third Dutch querulant, Prem.

The conspiracy angle gets pushed a lot in this conversation. It’s the familiar NLP double bind: “Would you like to pay cash or by credit card?”
    Sorry, I’m still not buying.

At the 38.08 mark, Pauw asks: “When will the book be ready?”

Ross (a tad too enthousiatic): “There will be a film first.”
    Pauw: “And you’re gonna make it together?”
    Van Gogh: “Yes, I think so.”
    Prem (jokingly): “And I’ll make a play.”
    Van Gogh (flashes a smile).

Pauw: “Who’s gonna play Fortuyn?”
    Van Gogh: “You shouldn’t do that. He can’t be imitated.”

Of course.

Coincidentally, they also like people to know they were working on a political thriller about the downfall of a Dutch PvdA-politician who he gets involved in a mysterious murder in a hotel. (Nudge nudge wink wink)

rgosrgos
    Participant

Fingers on buzzers.

Which well known psyop animal can be seen around the 2.00 mark in this clip?

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

zebra? There’s a zebra crossing. I’m cold aren’t I?

Ah yes, edit. I see the owl at 2:05.

Ahem, monkey, I mean of course!

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

???!!!

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Ahem, monkey, I mean of course!

Monkey is the correct answer.

Well done, Tom. Would you like to answer a bonus question?

rgosrgos
    Participant

???!!!

Yes, the 80s. It was a weird time.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Fingers on buzzers.

Ski season is opening.
    Which ski equipment manufacturer sponsors both Volkert van der Graaf and Mohammed Bouyeri?

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Can I recap in this quiz?

From the spooky Guardian newspaperconcerning the unfortunate Mr Fortuyn:

The first bullet pierced his neck, the second lodged in his shoulder and the third blew the back of his head off. Blood poured down his bespoke pinstripe suit. Witnesses would later describe how Mr Fortuyn fell backwards, his legs buckled and his head hit the ground.

The emergency services got to Mr Fortuyn’s corpse nine minutes after the alarm had been sounded just after six o’clock. The first ambulance was held up while the electric gates to the office car park were opened. As medics pumped Mr Fortuyn’s chest in a vain attempt to revive him, two policemen picked up a suspect.

hmmmmm head blown off, best to put a white sheet under the head and carry out CPR. No doubt the scene was being prepped before the ambulance creww arrived. They’re not stupid, these paramedics, so they need to be brought on board either beforehand or subsequently.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/07/thefarright.politics1
    [contestants are permitted to consult the photos above]

….others thought that he may have been murdered because he was homosexual.

Null points

rgosrgos
    Participant

Can I recap in this quiz?

Yes, of course you can. Especially if pictures get pulled or to clean up grammar.

Coincidentally, they also like people to know they were working on a political thriller about the downfall of a Dutch PvdA-politician who gets involved in a mysterious murder in a hotel. (Nudge nudge wink wink)

Aalbers

http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/3234

rgosrgos
    Participant

Theo and Pauw, Wagging the Dog:

http://youtu.be/Xbm05YqwBGY?t=10m19s

Proceeds of the music clip, by Vanessa, are going to a life-size statue of Fortuyn. She couldn’t make it to the studio because she was too emotionally perturbed by the incident.

Vanessa aka Connie Breukhoven in the late 80s.

And in the early 80s. Vanessa was admired because of her beautiful voice.

rgosrgos
    Participant

And yes, Fortuyn and Vanessa used to share digs. For a TV show, that is.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Exactly 911 days later…

Van Gogh murdered exactly 911 days after Pim Fortuyn. What a coincidence.

It was on the frontpage of the Telegraaf on 3 November 2004.

That paper evidently has a special intern on staff that regularly checks those remarkable date differences.

Theo van Gogh is 911 dagen vermoord na Pim Fortuyn, die op 6 mei 2002 werd doodgeschoten. Het kan toeval zijn, maar op zijn minst opvallend is de link met de datum van de aanslagen in New York op 11 september 2001. Die datum wordt op zijn Amerikaans als 9-11 geschreven.
    Eerder kwam 9-11 al terug bij de aanslagen in Madrid. Die vonden op 11 maart 2004 plaats, exact 911 dagen nadat twee vliegtuigen de torens van het World Trade Centre in New York invlogen.

Source: http://www.verhalenbank.nl/items/show/40795

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

That paper evidently has a special intern on staff that regularly checks those remarkable date differences.

Yes, they have them rgos, haha.
    Ludicrous.

Talking of ludicrous, this is also ludicrous. ‘You say it best when you say nothing at all’ as a tribute to a dead man?! Well that’s just as well then!!

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Exactly 911 days later…

Well, two can play that game.

It seems van Gogh and Fortuyn were riding the beast. (If you believe in that shit)

Highly remarkable stuff here, with a pop politician riding on the coattails of 9/11, being murdered on 06/05, and his admirer and director van Gogh murdered on 2/11, exactly 911 days later.

“fortuyn” in the English Ordinal system equals 119 (6+15+18+20+21+25+14), which reduces to 11, which reduces to 2

“pim” in the English Ordinal system equals 38 (16+9+13), which reduces to 11, which reduces to 2

The name Pim Fortuyn always had a whiff about it. The whiff of sulphur…

rgosrgos
    Participant

I bet you won’t find it on Lyric Finder…

De Heilige Maagd

Ik rook gas, ging ‘ns in, in de keuken kijken
    trof onze koters blauw, blauw als heuse lijken
    liep toen tegen mijn, mijn lieve vrouwtje op
    zij had zich verhangen, zich verhangen,
    haar sjarratels als strop
    opgewonden sloeg ik toen,
    met mijn zweepje net zolang
    tot haar baarmoeder uitéénspatte
    aan ‘t bloemetjes, aan ‘t bloemetjes,
    aan ‘t bloemetjesbehang!
    ja lieve’s interieurtje kleefde,
    als een dooie, als een dooie
    ja lieve’s interieurtje kleefde
    als een dooie, dooie mug!
    vervolgens stak ik, stak ik giegelend,
    een broodmes in haar rug
    besloot weemoedig, besloot weemoedig
    Mevrouw voor ‘t laatst te beffen!
    begerig proefde ik, maar helaas,
    met haar kleffe smaak nog in mijn,
    in mijn natte, in mijn natte mond bestorven
    wist ik zij heeft ‘t groot Geluk,
    ‘t groot Geluk, ‘t groot Geluk
    wist ik zij heeft ‘t groot Geluk,
    ‘t groot Geluk verworven!
    zij sloeg haar ogen op en begon,
    en begon zachtjes te huilen
    persoonlijk ben ik niet, niet zo’n liefhebber,
    van vrouwtjes die gaan druilen
    maar teder sprak zij toen,
    “schatje eind’lijk, eind’lijk ben ik klaargekomen
    eind’lijk ben jij de minnaar,
    eind’lijk ben jij de minnaar,
    de minnaar van mijn dromen!”
    Zij kuste mij toen ik, tenslotte,
    haar met ratten haar met ratten
    Zij kuste mij toen ik tenslotte haar,
    met ratten rattengif volspoot
    Ja zij stierf met een glimlach
    haar droeve, droeve Dood!
    Ja zij stierf met een glimlach
    haar vroege, vroege Dood!

Source: http://www.theovangogh.nl/maagd.htm

rgosrgos
    Participant

Almost forgot. 112 is the Dutch 911. That seals it, doesn’t it?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"