The relation between the new teamspeak server and the quality of the broadcasts

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The relation between the new teamspeak server and the quality of the broadcasts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HenkusHenkus

The following is something i prepared.
    I think the bigger picture is the right place to post.
    So here we go :

Yeah I have not been very active lately.
    Summer…
    Life ‘rolls’ http://www.rollernews.com , that’s what i like and do when days are long. Oh and i have prepared this post in advance, next will be a crtl+c :

This whole plane thing really got to me and I can’t really say what’s real or not anymore.
    Yeah I believe people died there. It is just too close to me (personally) to ignore.
    In these times of ‘personal dispair’ I really hoped to get good analysis (plural) from other fakeologists but…

I have to say I am kindof disappointed by the quality of the radio broadcasts lately.

Before I make my points I must say the TS server is a great idea.
    I love teamspeak and am familiar with it for many years.
    I can see how it benefits the community and all.

But most of the audio that has been posted is of very low quality.
    Maybe I should join in to raise the quality eh?

And with quality I mean the actual ‘gems of info’.
    For example I listened to the newest Johnny clues episode.
    Normally I love these talks because he really had something to say and had guests that really had something to share. But now it was just a random collection of un-backed facts.
    Yeah I like the analysis of the people that were in some post Sandy Hook event.
    But there were too few facts and real ‘evidence’
    It felt like I was listening to a few friends brainstorming in a ‘personal setting’ (english)?).

I love the means we are given by Ab in the form of TS.
    But what is being posted on the frontpage as fakeologist talk…
    I don’t want to be a hater or shill, and yes I go aganinst most here in saying PEOPLE DIED in the latest plane psy-op.

But really…
    When hearing the TS audios for the last few weeks :
    It is almost as if ‘we’ ,and yeah I say we because I feel part of this community, are already so sure of our cause we will have any audio of ‘fakeologists’ and post it as ‘fact’.

I listened to a lot of the posted audio lately and I think Banazir (maybe Dusty) came with the same ‘issue’ :
    Random talks posted don’t make a broadcast.
    Real broadcats like AB ‘used’ to post where prepared in advance and had guests or some script at least.

The quality of the broadcasts is pretty much at rock bottom.
    So I suggest :

Post the random audio talks in a seperate topic on the forums.
    Make saturday broadcasts and Johnny Clues and Dustban really matter with prepeared ‘scripts’
    Think of how it makes ‘us’ look to new comers. We want to give the best impression right?

Sure this may mean that there might not be a weekly broadcast but at least the quality will be upped.
    And I will be glad to help to improve broadcast quality.
    Will get a new mic soon so…be prepared for my broken engilsh

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Dear Henkus,

I appreciate your feedback.

I am enjoying the audiochats immensely. As a matter of fact, it is impacting my time to listen to other audios.

Some fakeologist are better than others to listen to, just like some write better than others.

I encourage all podchildren to record wherever they feel comfortable. Teamspeak is lower resource intensive, so it works better than skype with some weaker computers. It also doesn’t go through the NSA’s Google and Micro$oft servers, if that matters to you.

We are all still figuring out the audio levels.

The fact that we can just drop in and record is a great advantage over scheduling shows.

I will continue to do my regular shows when time allows. The audiochats are clearly marked, just as the shows are clearly marked. They are different and shouldn’t be judged the same way.

My main concern is content. Please keep the audiochats fakeoligist-centric. Listeners will be confused and or disappointed if they go there and hear movie reviews or sports discussions.

Thanks for the feedback! 😛

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.