Thoughts of the struggle..

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Thoughts of the struggle..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    knagjakknagjak
    Participant

Are we warriors at heart? Have we forgotten our long in depth past? Seems we are now oppressed by a small portion of people with a common goal along with multinational corporations. Living a daily struggle just to die and hope you left something worthwhile for your kids when they endure the same struggle (probably much more extreme) you left behind. How can we sit and continue to live these materialistic lives and completely blind to the world around us while we have people that go to church in there slave made clothes. Go to work in our oil company supported gas guzzlers. Supporting evil, savagery. How are we to acknowledge the evil in our world and how it has taken over and we choose to be silent and do nothing about the situation.

If god was there watching this planet. You as a human being start to realize how you have been fed lies and misinformation throughout your life and was intentionally implanted with ideas and rules for how to live this life. And you see us as a planet, living a daily struggle with know road to change our ways of struggling. We at the same time see the world, churches, families, every American worker never grasping the concept that if they all came together and really understood the insanity realm of reality they all live in they could make changes, on at least a local level, for the better way of living on this earth together. Too support your neighbor and fight for truth. How much of a difference would it be if individual communities worked together to preserve acres of plantation. Moved to being more independent.

Maybe start not standing for the wars we fight. Not believing the bull propaganda that the spill on us every day of every year. Refuse to support your loved one going to another country to kill its inhabitants. Refuse to support a government that collects billions from our American Workers paycheck. While our money goes straight to corporations, wars, and more and more special interests. Refuse to support a government that approves tax drilling wars. While cutting our education. Kids aren’t the future?

People don’t understand that if we as a Nation don’t make a change for the better than the future does not look bright. What is going on in Iraq, Palestine, all over these “3rd world countries” You think America is just going to remain fine while its military and special interests groups continue to run a muck in all these countries using our flag to represent democracy as the reason.

I still see people with Obama Biden bumper stickers when i cant help but question the governmental and presidential entity itself. We have put these people in power., We have raised them up as idols to do our thinking for us and we will pay for it if we do not make a change.

Point blank period.

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

You are quite right at asking your very first question. To be a warrior is not to be a soldier. A warrior is a defender and a pillar of its community. He fights mostly with his mind, facing enemies of his community wielding integrity, honesty and above all this courage. A soldier, on the other hand, is a mercenary. A sold man, paid to kill without honor, standing for nothing but his own pay.

My personal answer is no, we, as humans collectively, are no longer warriors – but we all act as soldiers. We are paid to leave our scruples at the door, to act without integrity, to defend and shield parasites. This is observable in any occupation nowadays, but perhaps far more visible in our police forces.

Still, we mustn’t think that a warrior belongs to a specific class of people in a society. Insects are that way, but not mammals. Ideally, each and every individual is able to be a warrior at heart, as you put it, if he holds what he stands for as precious. We are all able to fight for our loved ones, if the need arises, but are we able to fight for our values? Well, no longer, because we sold them and we love them no more.

This is a key point to the sollution right here and to the challenge we will have to face within ourselves once all the veils of fakery are exposed: what will we love enough to stand and fight for? More importantly, perhaps, what values will we build that might be naturally cherished to the point of being worth defending?

I know, I’m answering a question with more questions, but I won’t be dishonest and give out answers I do not have.

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

Yea and the fact that we do not have our warrior like spirit is because of how the world is today and how we got to it. I of-course see it was purposely done so to make us more dependent and less aggressive in all aspects of our life whether it was planned or was later seen as a great perk but regardless todays culture makes us obedient and happy. We are born into a pretty decent struggle in this world depending on your location and situations. Sometimes these issues suck to understand.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.