Waco siege

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

All comments from my Waco posts will go here for continuity.

tsisageyatsisageya

One question first. Is Mr. Jungle the same person as Jungle Surfer? Because I would have a problem with that. Alex Jones is disgusting so no big news there. But if Mr. Surfer is Jungle Surfer then that is disgusting as well.

Just curious about the people you surround yourself with. Like John Friend, for example. David Duke? Are you really KIDDING me?

tsisageyatsisageya

By the way, have you noticed what’s going on in Russia/Crimea/Ukraine lately? And the same bullshit that the west is trying to pull?

Let’s separate the fake from the real, okay?

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yeh, excellent points Ab.

The big message seems very much worth clarifying, as you do here.
    I would say Waco is a flaming excellent example of a complete psy op and certainly would be a good way to introduce some to the world of makebelieve.

I’ve been enjoying running threads here in the forum and welcome you opening up this one for review here. Definitely plenty to get into.

DalTampra

GwynnedGwynned

So who is Alex working for? Is he a bad guy or a good guy? I tend to agree with Peter Sheehan and would apply the same logic to Alex as he applied to another famous conspiracy theorist whose name escapes me at the moment. All of these people are playing a role and as such, their scripts are limited. They can reveal parts of the truth but are also tasked with keeping a lid on how far things will be taken. If you think about it, it only makes sense. If this script was written, as Peter suggests, 50 years ago with an end date in mind, they can’t have people reading too far ahead or the whole cover will be blown. It’s the difference between reading a book thoroughly from cover to cover v. finding out how it all ends.

For me, Alex was a chapter in my search for the truth and I learned a great deal from him. But his ‘character’ is designed, I believe, to eventually turn off the serious truth seeker who will graduate beyond Alex to, let’s say, David Icke, whose outlook is a bit more nuanced and complex. I spent a long time on David Icke until I started to see the fakery for myself and was kindly directed (graduated??) to Cluesforum.

I also tend to agree with Peter that each individual needs to discover the truth for themselves and, with each new psyops, the fakery becomes increasingly obvious until the ‘bam’ and everyone finally gets the joke, so to speak.

Alex Jones is full of hot air and BS and knows much of what he speaks is an absolute lie. But since we believe him, we learn something TRUE about ourselves and our world. We might get angry about the injustices for the first time in our lives. Is that a bad thing? Actors are artists and, as so well said in V for Vendetta, politicians lie to obscure the truth, artists lie to reveal it. And because we believed these lies to be true we learned something about ourselves and our world in the process.

So I say Bravo, Alex!

farcevaluefarcevalue
    Participant

“While I don’t doubt there are corrupt people in the government, as in any organization, the overall theory of a collectivist group of individuals that we call a government (the more local, the more accountable) is still in of itself a sound one.”

That idea is a circle that cannot be squared logically, as government, by definition, is corrupt. Chris has expressed these ideas on his last few podcasts. The idea of government (it is merely an idea) is that people can be granted rights and powers by people who do not have those rights and powers in the first place.

If I do not have the right to kick your door in and kidnap you for having a plant, I cannot possibly give that right to someone else. If I do not have the right to extract money from you by threat of jail or death in order that my kids have a school, I cannot give the right to someone else.

Dubya was right when he said the constitution is just a “GD piece of paper.” It is in fact, exactly that: a piece of paper. The idea that it has some magical power to stop bad actors from acting badly is fantasy.

Government needs school and the media to support it, otherwise the contradictions are too obvious. Guys in robes on elevated platforms in giant stone buildings, relying on sacred documents enumerating commandments or rights to pass down their holy writs or laws. Sound familiar?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.