Warning! The flat.world the latest pro flat earth support complete FAKE

Fakeologist.com Forums Space/NASA Warning! The flat.world the latest pro flat earth support complete FAKE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RansomovitchRansomovitch

For those who might want to submit any flat earth experiments to An apparently pro-flat earth site
    http://www.theflat.world/ be warned. I went to London today, partly to meet this organisation claiming to have residence at 2 Wilton Rd, Victoria London Sw1. This site is actually a national bank who have not heard of the above mentioned organisation in their building. I went there to challenge them to take down the information they have on curvature which is so obviously and wilfully wrong. Under The heading ‘experimental evidence’ this site posts the following from a Tom Bishop on the FES at http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=18114.msg319626#msg319626 The calculations are wilfully wrong. And being as the residential address is a lie and the front page is so obviously also a lie, be advised not to engage with them. Alternatively, just email them at http://www.theflat.world/contact-us and tell them they’ve been rumbled. Twats I say, through and through.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

mmm, they wasted your time Ransom…naughty.

Direct evidence of dishonestly trying to discredit ‘flat Earth’ research right here, then, it would seem ?

Why ? Why would anyone do that ? Why would they go to that trouble if ‘flat Earth’ research is so easy to discredit, anyway?

Perhaps, if you read this and have the time, you could possibly lay out the bad maths for us here, Ransom?

If your maths is right, that wasn’t a wasted trip.

DalTampra

RansomovitchRansomovitch

simplified – distance x distance (in miles) x 8 divided by 12 = inch drop over said distance. Divide by 12 again = feet drop over said distance. Maybe tune into fakeologist radio hour on the subject and learn a few things Tom?

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Maybe tune into fakeologist radio hour on the subject and learn a few things Tom?

When’s that ? Are you on it, talking about this guys’ bad maths ?
    That’s all I was asking you to quote.

For the record, I was genuinely interested and I wasn’t intending to come across as sarcastic.

DalTampra

RansomovitchRansomovitch

And my reply wasn’t in any way meant to be sarky either Tom, I genuinely meant what I said. The earth is flat! We have been lied to on the biggest scale ever imaginable. Pls start with Mark Sargent flat earth clues found on YouTube. Start from 1 and carry on through to I think 12. This my friend will be the start of the greatest journey of your life. Keep me posted. 🙂

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Cool. I was just concerned that you thought I was trying to discredit what you were saying. I wasn’t.

I began my ‘journey’ over a year ago, long before I watched Mark Sargent’s series. My fumblings here:

Concave Earth

DalTampra

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
Ransomovitch

About Ransomovitch

a long term skeptic, written a book on the fraud of big pharma, on the fraud of AIDS/HIV, and a debunking of alternative health a free book available at www.mindblowingdecisions.com