Your Dr. Can Legally Kill You- Dr. & MBA (now living in Panama) Explains How

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That Your Dr. Can Legally Kill You- Dr. & MBA (now living in Panama) Explains How

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

As a huge proponent of natural health with an insatiable desire to know the truth, I have discovered Dr. Jennifer Daniels. She has validated things I have experienced myself and provided even more insights about health insurance, allopathic medicine, medical school, school loans, etc.

I stumbled across her on Sofia Smallstorm’s blog, ABOUT the Sky. I’ve listened to several of Dr. Daniels’ podcasts and have found them to be riveting and truthful, given my own experiences in the medical field.

Listen to her podcasts here:

http://vitalitycapsules.com/truth-files

(Her website is terrible, but I think it’s intentional.)

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Hello, MON. No, that was not a Jamaican greeting. 😉 I’m posting this message here in case you’re getting notifications for this thread you started. I wanted to ask you a few questions regarding the problems with conventional trauma therapy when we’re living in a world of lies. I can discuss it with you here on this thread if you wish but I’d prefer to do it privately, if that’s possible. The best way would be to private message me on Google+. Here’s my profile: https://plus.google.com/112413489582307671009/posts

If you don’t have G+ or would just rather talk here, that’s fine. Hope you get this!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
Master of None

About Master of None

Starting with Coast to Coast AM over 20 years ago I have been down many rabbit trails to understand what is really going on. Everywhere from Alex Jones to Freeman to Before the First Cup to Free Talk Live to Abel Danger and Higherside Chats and Red Ice Radio as well as many, many more. My spouse tells me my podcast data consumption exceeds that of a family of four. I found Fakeologist several years ago when I was a Judy Wood devotee and thought you all were wrong about 9/11. Via Higherside Chats, featuring Marcus Allen, bringing me to Hoaxbusters call, I found all of you and have been listening for about a year. I'm ready to join the online conversation because I have yet to find anyone in my "real life" who will talk with me about these mind-boggling topics.