youtuber who claims to be harrased by company

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 youtuber who claims to be harrased by company

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    12x42nikon

sorry i dont want to spam about this too much, i mentioned it in the chat before realining i could make a topic about it here.

i do think its worth fakeologists discussing as it does relate to 9/11, and possibly harrasment of peopel using online to discuss “truth” or fakeology

this is my video, its 1 hour 30 minutes long, not all of it relates to 911 exactly but it was meant to be just about his claims of being targeted, you can listen to it or you can just check his channel ‘anti troll’ recent videos for his take on it, or just read my text explanation here.

brief explanation –

i came across the channel ‘anti troll’, apparently previously kim hoaxashian and truthseeker9eleven. i had never heard of him until 2 – 3weeks ago.

on his channel, anti troll he claimed to be “trolled” by a company paid to flag his videos, and harras him, and he reckons this company tricked him into giving them his real name?
    anyway whoever is doing it, there are lots of thumbs down and negative comments on his videos very quickly after he uploads them, and he claims to recieve lots of abusive messages and emails, and he cant block them.

i messaged him on his comments section of a new video and asked if i could record a chat with him, about this company he claims are behind his harrasment.
    i recorded an interview with him, and uploaded it a few days later, and the same people who were attacking his videos made comments against him and me on my video. and now today, all my 15 videos have 10 thumbs down too, even tho i only have about 20 subs and low views, so its obvious that whatever is doing that to anti trolls videos, has doen it to mine. i am not upset about that, i its just consistent from what anti troll shows on his videos. i can easily make a new channel, if it got too out of control with harrasment i guess.

so is it,

1 – what he claims,

2 – just people he has argued with in teh past, for whaveer reason online, who are motivated to keep bothering him, or

3 – him doing some kind of weird act on his own?(his own channel only has about 90 subs) which coudl be as real a possibility as the other 2 options, but i am doubtful of this myself after thinkimng about it.

i can imagine that for people its easy to think ah whatever who cares, theres more important thinghs to analyze, or think about, although if this is “1- what he claims” then surely its worth aknowledging and understanding more.

i did put to him in the interview surely he must realise that other people are talking about no planes etc, and he has mentioned himself that he wonders why some bigger channels arent getting attacked while he is, although i do say that he cant know they arent.
    i duno his history or anything at all, i have to stress that, and someone in the fakeologist chat recognised his voice and said he used to make good videos but was abrasive which sounds about right from what i can gather.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=72454231

strategic comunication laborotries is what he reckons is doing it, targeting him, becuause he has had a 9/11 channel on youtube previously. this company have a website claiming to work for governments internationally and online precense in media woudl back this up, from what what i could see at first glance.

i asked him about what is his reason for being sure, he claims
    that he has had many messages telling him who they are working for scl and they have used the name of the company in their youtube names, and he claims that the fact that he is repeatedly unable to report these users also shows that google are allowing it to keep happening. so what do people think about it cheers.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by 12x42nikon.
    xileffilex
    Participant

Hmmm some very unusual activity in the comments of your video, Nick.
    Quite a few content-less channels….

Kim H. used to have a channel called This is your Wake up call. He did an interview with Fetzer which I must listen to, dating from 2013 in his China period

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/paul-taylor-stew-webb.html

He certainly digested the news quickly and put out good analysis quickly. Unfortunately even those in agreement with him were attacked – he liked to rummage around in their subscriptions and take umbrage [e.g. I sub to NASA for comic relief not for my belief in space travel] if he saw something which made him suspicious.

One of Paul’s excellent wake-up calls was on the probably faked death of Gary Speed
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Speed

Use this website for SCL It now seems to be part of the Pannell Kerr Forster group of Accountants.
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514098/officers

Sir Geoffrie Pattie, a former director, used to be a Conservative MP for Weybridge.

Vespadouglas
    Participant

Qor. Your use of the term ” inside job” in relation to 9/11 is intriguing. Are you of the opinion, 3000 people died that day?

VD XXXIII

12x42nikon

i duno what qor means, but my view on 9/11 is what i explain in the video, if you have listend to it. this topic is meant to be about this guys claims not my 9/11 opinions.
    watching 9/11 live on tv, i already held a world view that everything on tv is lies and backwards, i understood about banking zionism and freemasonry. i did not know at that time watching live on tv exactly what all the details were, and i stil do not know. just as none of us know. i would be willing to accept whatever evidence i thought was acceptable to my own mind, i think the video footage is all fake, the news coverage was staged and planned, just as with 7/7/05 london.
    i came to these concusions about 9/11 before the internet, before youtube etc.
    i get the no planes idea sure , and if i coudl be bothered to research it more, i would possibly come to the conclusion of no deaths at all, no object hitting towers, etc. and say it with certainty, while now, i am not certain, although i know that official story is lies, so i do not accept any aspect of it.

i dont see how a plane would bring down a tower like this of course, and i dont think the flights are possible or probable same with “pentagon plane”,
    obviously this is a common view for a member of this forum.

i am someone that realises that everything is totally fake, and i dont need to know all thw details, i have nothing to convince myself of or prove to myself any more, while i respect that others are looking in the greatest detail and analysis.

just because people are doing things i knwo are wrong, doesnt make me personally need to know every detail of what they did and how they did it, to know its lies and wrong, i can pay attention to other things too.
    i hope you get what i mean by that, and what im interested in this video here, is about this guys claims.
    i have been on the radio teamspeak with ab and rolo and others etc a few times, they know of me, im just here to post about this harrasment subject and get peoples opinions about it and about strategic communications labatories and organisied harrasment etc, because im thinking its a very important subject, while im not sure what to make of this interview i posted, and also the small time youtube channel harrasment i have recieved in the few days afterwards.
    thanks.

also thanks xileffilex i listened to the link it was interesting to hear it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by 12x42nikon. Reason: spelling :D
    Vespadouglas
    Participant

Hi nikon. Sorry about the qor. In my stupidity I confused you with someone else.
    Thanks for clarifying your thoughts on 911. I assumed they would be rather similar to my own. I wasn’t surprised to hear that bigoted arsehole, hoaxashian use the term ” inside job ” but I was surprised by your use of the term.
    His use of the word traitor, however, is far more revealing about the type of clown you’re dealing with.
    REGARDS
    VD

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Vespadouglas.

VD XXXIII

Vespadouglas
    Participant

As for an opinion on his claims.
    If he’s not mad he’s being paid to pretend to be mad.

It would be interesting to see how his “trolls” reacted if he was to post a few links to some of cluesforums or fakeologist pages

VD XXXIII

12x42nikon

by set up or inside job i just mean staged event. i dont mean that it happened exactly as said on tv, while being was planned by “insiders”. i should just say staged event, because that is my more detailed view i guess, but i have never even considered what term to use before. i dont think about it a lot.

anyway you sare saying hes either making all the accounts himself because hes crazy, or he is paid to harrass himself on a channel with 95 subscribers?
    can you explain your opinion?
    i listend to teh interrview that xilef posted and yeah he is sounding very paranoid and making claims back then too. but that doesnt mean that he isnt being targeted. i want to knwo how you can be sure that it is 1 of the things you claim.

second, i can easily post some links to fakeologist pages on my youtube, and those “trolls” would see them because they now thumnbs down and comment on my pages since last cpl of days.
    what reaction woudl you like to see from them, in relation to fakeologist links? i dotn see how that would change anything(if its a true situation)

also, what do you think about strategic communications laboratories
    thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by 12x42nikon.
    xileffilex
    Participant

I just came across this video – same voice

which incidentally has received some new comments after 3 years..
    which led me to this video

leading to this
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreasyfastspeed/videos
    which seems to prove the point.

I also observe, Nikon, that there has been a little more chat below your own video.
    Indeed, I notice one commenter here
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FEMADEATHCAMPCONTROL/discussion

12x42nikon

yeah he mentions his other channels in my video,
    there have been some typical names that harassing his channel on my video yeah. and they commented on some of my other videos too, although the 10 thumbs down per video has stopped now, but i have recieved a few comments from that troll type crowd, more recently than the 10 thumbs down stopped, so i duno whats up with that, i expected that to continue .

i been looking into the strategic comunication labs claim a bit but i was doing other stuff recently, i just been back on the youtube a few days makin a cpl of videos about trans stuff . but its hard to really find out anythin anyway about something like this s.c.l.
    anti trolls real name is paul taylor apparently, and there are often accounts made with variations on his name doing teh harrasment,

thsi is how i see it so far anyway –

i just dotn see it as him doin it to himself so i am thinking there is someone or some people harrasing anti trolls account,
    he is talking about zionism, and calling it zionist harrasment, for example in his recent video titles

who is harrasing him could be anyone, someoen hes argued with in his internet history , or even a lone person who find his videos offense or whatever, or just some random weirdo, who knows.

also, it could, in my view, be something like scl. why he would be targetted, who knows, because i didnt see his old videos or know of him. although, i know he was mainly on about 9/11 a lot on his old account, and hes making videos every day now, about what he thinks are fake news stories in uk media or whatever. if these conpanies exist, and we know they do, then they have to target someoen right,? or mayeb not, maybe its more of a mass population thing, and to imagine a company liek this, spending their resources harrasing 1 small 9/11 youtuber, but we dotn knwo how this types of organisations work really. liek, if scl does bother with a channel like his, surely they’d read thsi website too and other similar stuff?
    ive had time to think about it a bit, and while im not sure what is the deal with the scl claim, i do feel “sure” that someone or some people are harrasing him through emails and his youtube and he claims sending messages to his subs trying to put peopel off his channel or whatever.
    maybe i shoudl make a 911 video and see if i start getting harrased since i woudl assume im on the scl watchlist now if it exists, since i uploaded my video and i started gettinga bnit of harrasment from the same names.
    but why woudlnt more channels be getting more harrasment? i duno its weird, and like in the video he states, he hasnt really got any more proof that ist scl, than that they used to use scl in their names to harras him, and tyhat they have told him they are scl. he does have some backstory about living in china and beinhg tricked into givinbg out hsi name , i duno.

thanks for response. let me know anyway : what did you mean about antitrolls subscriber ufo guy contacting him about getting harrased seeming to prove the point ? cheers

xileffilex
    Participant

thanks for response. let me know anyway : what did you mean about antitrolls subscriber ufo guy contacting him about getting harrased seeming to prove the point ? cheers

I meant, if you look at everyone of greasyfastspeed’s videos, the troll is there, leaving their droppings. Taylor seems to have shut down commenting to stop this. Whether this entity and its cohorts are paid trolls or not is not clear.

I’m not sure what evidence the trolls are Zionist – it might just be an elaborate Oxbridge educated intelligence agency game done as a bit of “sport”, giving their shill accounts amusing quasi Jewish names and so on.

Certainly Paul’s recent Sickofthebullshit videos have been very good. He’d a be a great guest for Ab.

He really does get it and I think he’s genuine and his anger is genuine.

Why doesn’t this type of entity turn up at Fakeologist? I don’t know. I can assure you, though, that I too have had similar experiences at another forum.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by xileffilex.
    12x42nikon

i see i didnt actually check the videos, i thought you were refering to the type of (ufo) content or whatever, i wasnt sure what you were meaning.

yeah i follow what you mean, and that is what he explains on the interview, about how his subscribers get harrased, just as i was “harrased” after commenting on his channel and making my video with him. but my “trolling”(i dotn like that word) seems to have stopped so fast which is weird.

anyway the zionist link comes from the link to scl which he claims is run or at least linked to a zionist guy i cant remember the name of this moment, and from the link to him previosly being attacked after speaking out on 9/11 consitently. we cant know who it is but it sure is someone/some people who consistently attempt to disrupt his channel and its followers. i did tell him about fakeologist, i suggested he check it out and come on teh teamspeak. he message dme recently to cotact him on skytpe he says he has been autiochatting with some other like minded people,. il have to get back in touch with him about it all. i wana ask him more about the scl aspect .

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by 12x42nikon.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by 12x42nikon.
    xileffilex
    Participant

I cited the page showing the officers of SCL Ltd above and I don’t see any sinister Israeli connection, nor with the Chairman
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Pattie

Someone called 07August trots out the Israeli link
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062696938&postcount=821

There is an interesting link there to the psy-op creating capabilities of SCL, from 2005
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Strategic_Communication_Laboratories

Sounds like one big nudge unit

https://sclgroup.cc/about

With over 25 years’ experience at the forefront of behavioural change communications, we work across the global commercial, social, political and defence sectors. SCL Group offers bespoke data modeling and psychographic target audience analysis to identify and engage with people to move them to action.

We use advanced behavioural methodologies to solve social problems that require changes in population behaviour.

e.g.

Ukraine –

Faced with mounting opposition and increasingly vocal internal dissent following the dissolution of Parliament, in 2004 the Orange coalition turned to SCL Elections for help. As part of a multi-national consultation team, and with the aid of modern research and efficient campaign intervention techniques, SCL succeeded in maintaining the cohesion of the coalition to ensure a hard fought victory

UK

….SCL Elections provided campaign consultancy and strategic guidance for specific candidates.

12x42nikon

yeah like i said he does obviously claim that there is a link and the way he labels a lot of his videos with titles like “zionist trolls harrass me again” etc, and he does mention a name in the video as someone related to scl and who is a zionist, i did question on him a bit although it was a bit vague, you would have to listen to it yourself and draw your own conclusions.
    i cant remember what part of the video he says it unfortnunately and its only quickly. anyway thats his claim
    ive seen all the general online stuff about them like their website, and mentions in media going back to the 2000s yeah, but learning more than that will be very difficult i imagine, at leats about thei rcurrent or even previous specific projects, but i am starting to get teh idea more now, i have been looking into related companies and watching presentations they have on youtube, companies such as “cambridge analytica”, and concepts cuch as behavioral microtargeting.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by 12x42nikon. Reason: typosss
    xileffilex
    Participant

Kim Hoaxashian waxes lyrical. He might seem to want to pick a fight with his own shadows sometimes, but he’s one of the very few honest video exposers of our crazy hoax-ridden world.
    https://vid.me/q9UyE
    I like his take on why they’re doing it, and why people won’t wake up. You can skip the first half concerning the specifics of the cretinous burning plastic pot on a subway train in London.

There must be a top table imo – heads of ambulance/fire/police/hospitals/government- where they all gather round and decide how and when a motorway or airport is to closed to create chaos, in which building a fire is to be started or which stupid fake terror incident will lead to troops on the streets. Amoral psychopaths to a woman/man.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am the ex Youtuber who was trolled by SCL aka Strategic Communications Laboratories aka Cambridge Analytica , I would like to thank Nikon for starting this thread and contacting me . The issue of SCL is now a mainstream media issue

I will send some links to show that I have indeed beeen trolled by this company although who exactly is paying them I do not know . agencies linked to Israel/MI5 etc are the most likely . SCL has solid Zio links in particular via its crooked owner Vincent Tchenquiz ( described euphemistcally in media as ‘ iranian born’

if anybody wishes to re open this topic I would be grateful, its amazing that this issue is dormant when a startpage search for SCL online brings me to this page . Where is the interest in these horrible criminal activities by the media and public?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i can only submit one image at a time, shame

xileffilex
    Participant

hoaxashian – is SCLVidme just another mocking paid troll channel which has nothing to do with SCL?
    I did find this article on the Tchenguiz-SCL web very enlightening [yes, it’s a Jewish site]
    http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/211152/trump-data-analytics-russian-access

The original video by Nikon is lost. What is the hard evidence that the obvious trolling was carried out by SCL? Thanks, that would be helpful for all here.

rerevisionist
    Participant

Hi, people!
    I was searching for ‘hoaxashian’. I got to know him a bit on Bitchute; his site was removed.
    I do have one of his videos, the one on ‘Sir’ Tom Moore, on big-lies.org over to the right, a few lines down. It has to be downloaded; wqithout it you seem to just get the audio, although it is an .mp4 file.
    I thought he was good but didn’t save his videos, perhaps thrpugh equipment retrictions. He may not be OK; he was very annoyed with people faking his name etc.
    Rae West

xileffilex
    Participant

Rae
    He doesn’t upload anywhere now, all platforms are controlled [not Fakeotube though] according to Paul. He’s probably not far off the truth. Still hard at it, though –
    https://twitter.com/Pavlos80322302/status/1380112996953956352

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.