Signers, why they are everywhere

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Signers, why they are everywhere

Unread post by rachel »

So this is relevant to all common law jurisdictions, and I'll start with a little background on where I get my thinking.

Romley Stewart of the Justinian Deception youtube channel has done a lot of research into the use of capital letters used in legal documents. He says his research started when he asked about the all-caps on the drivers licence, what language was it, and where did its style come from. He got a blank, and as he was passed upwards, no one would answer the question. He therefore gave notice he could not accept the licence until he was given an explanation what the uppercase back-to-front code was.

This led him on to Debit and Credit accounts. Debit bank accounts usually have your Christian name as first name, middle initial and surname in title case, and credit card accounts, always MR/MS etc. (a military designation), your first and middle initials only and your surname in all-uppercase. The upshot is, these are addressing two different persons - the creditor and the debtor, the Christian and the Pagan (PAY-AGAIN). It is to 'pay-again' because you have already been bought for a price by Christ, making you a Christian, belonging to Christ.

His explanation here:
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1487785640
An Account of “Grammatical Crimes” of Corporate Governance, courts and enforcement agencies by the use of DOG-LATIN: a “debased” criminal immoral foreign written language that renders all such DOG-LATIN documents, tendered by such corporate private governments, as “counterfeit”. DOG-LATIN is unhyphenated all uppercase Latin symbolic text that follows the grammatical rules of English and not the grammatical rules of Latin. It is the language of the Illiterate, (Blacks Law Dictionary 4th Edition) it looks just like English, “IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS” but grammatically, it is the deception right under your nose… It is the poison in the text, it is the corruption in the contract. If you hold any part of this debased criminal all uppercase text of the dead corporations, such as your Driver License, you are claiming membership to the Underworld, criminal counterfeit, corrupt, corporate world of the Dead Corporations. You become a criminal.

The “presumption” of a foreign military occupation of our country under the foreign control of Rome:

In 1973, Whitlam, Prime Minister of “AUSTRALIA” signed us up to a private military “Roman” contracting system of governance called: “UNIDROIT”, head office in Rome. This is why the written language and its relationship to Private Contracts is so important to be aware of. The UNITED STATES, being the de-facto government of the United States of America, is now also a part of UNIDRIOT, under the power of Rome. DOG-LATIN (Debased Latin) appears to be the official language of the Infants: Military, infantry of Rome. It appears to be the language of the DEAD, (Debtor) and the only way you can hold a military name is in the ALL UPPERCASE APPEARANCE of the dead language: LATIN and or DOG-LATIN, being the designation of things and not proper names, such as your SURNAME. Proper Latin appears to be the official language of Rome and we “Assume” that DOG-LATIN (Debased Latin) is the language of the military debtor accounts/ledgers of Rome and a lack of understanding of such facts may be the cause of many Australians and people from around the world, to be losing their property and all their common law birth rights via a lack of understanding in relation to the appearance of such LATIN-TEXT-AND-ITS-DOGGED-CORRUPTION. The Beast is the VATICAN and the mark of the beast is its written text.
In the Oxford Styles and the Chicago Style Manual, the manuals for proper English usage in all Government documents, Romley could not find a reference to all upper-case lettering, so it should not appear in any government documents. Each time he asked in court, he created an estoppel where the judge would rather stop the case than answer the question.

But he did find it by chance, under Languages Other Than English, and it was American Sign Language, also know as ASL. In this video. ASL is a foreign language, it is what we see the signers using in every briefing worldwide.

asl-1.png

But as well as hand signs, it can take the form of a written-language transcript, and this is called a Gloss. This should take the form of small-cap letters, but alternatively all-caps can be used. But when using two or more words to gloss a single sign, they should be connected with hyphens.
"a car drove by" = VEHICLE-DRIVE-BY

This matches Latin - where dots (or dashes) are used to connect words in a sentence, and spaces act in the same way as full-stops in English. Example, the base of the Trajan Column, from around 1 BC.

Trajan.png

But the thing is, there is no one-to-one correspondence between the words or signs in any two languages...

asl-2.png

What does that mean? It means whatever Boris is saying, it has no direct correspondence to what is being signed, which is classed as a foreign language anyway, so has no joinder in law with what he is saying. The thing is, we know it is a form of Latin, and sign language is for the deaf, and from John 1.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
So, if you cannot comprehend the Word, you must be darkness or deaf. Either way, Rome appears to have taken over our corporate governments, and just as it runs its church services in Latin, it is now using its Signs and Symbols variant to decree its diktats.
rachel

Re: Signers, why they are everywhere

Unread post by rachel »

From the above post.
But as well as hand signs, it can take the form of a written-language transcript, and this is called a Gloss. This should take the form of small-cap letters, but alternatively all-caps can be used. But when using two or more words to gloss a single sign, they should be connected with hyphens.
Interesting is the dictionary definition of Gloss.

gloss.png
guy-fawkes-mask.jpg
mask.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Video: AN-OLDER-CODE

The link above is to another one of Romley Stewart's videos, better explaining the upper-case language, which is identified in the Chicago Styles Manual as ASL (American Sign Language).

ScreenShot-VideoID-FRhXsttKwK8-TimeS-335.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-FRhXsttKwK8-TimeS-340.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-FRhXsttKwK8-TimeS-364.png
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The word is equally "the spell" which is magick. The word, the spell are also one and the same.
-
In your passage about the Word and God (John 1) we can equally interpret them to be the same, two names for the same one word. I guess this would much sum up how i see the Bible - a spell by words in which the word is God and God the word... In other words, God is the Bible and vice versa - thus being its own spell and not the literal meaning Christian belief ascribe to this text (imo).
-
There is much left to learn and uncover about words and allbeit this subject focus on the Law and legal language - it is the spell and magick done with words that really interpell. In a way, it is most logical to look at religious law (the Bible) just the same manner you here analyse common law - both carry the word (thus spell) the same (imo).
-
What is undeniable is that there's indeed system to the madness we today live, and any important system will require written rules.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

To tell you something the about John 1:1.

The Bible is a testament, a set of 66 books. These books split into two sections, 39 Old Testament, 27 New Testament. These books are parallel texts - what is found in one is restated in the other. They are two witnesses - the Father and the Son.

testament.png

"evidence of a specified fact" - as stated by ChristianRemedyInLaw in this video (thanks to @anounceofsaltperday), there is no claim that Jesus Christ did not live or was crucified at the hands of the Romans.

Christ.png

The entire ruling class use this fact to make the claim that they have the 'right to rule' via the genealogy of David, descendent of Abraham, to whom God made a promise on Mount Moriah. The place which 2000 years later Jesus Christ was crucified.

But back to John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
As a side, you know all this gender pro-noun insanity, it is a mockery of verse 27. If you switch out the words, it is easy to understand what John 1:1 is about. (Does the next statement somehow remind you of the Transgender agenda?)

Man can mean 'a man', or can mean 'mankind', the same for 'Adam'. So in switching out the type for the anti-type (or image)...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
In the beginning was Eve, and Eve was with Adam, and the Eve was Adam.
In the beginning was the woman, and the woman was with the man, and the woman was man.

Eve was Taken out of Adam. Eve is the image of the only begotten Son. Jesus is the Son of God, confirmed by all four gospels, and spoken of by God as stated in Matthew 3. God, from Heaven, repeats these words again on the Mount of Transfiguration shortly before the crucifixion.
13Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him. 14And John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?”
15But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he allowed Him.
16When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
It is the same statement as in Genesis, God spoke the world into existence through the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God, and that is why in John 14, Jesus says this.
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.
It is immaterial whether anyone reading this believes it to be true. Everything I have tested comes up with the fact, this is the script (Scripture) we find ourselves in, and it comes back to The Word, and what a Testament actually is. I'll enlarge upon that next.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Not sure if i explained myself very well - if you take what is stated in "John 1" in the first verse literally, "God" as referred to thereafter is the "Word".
-
-
If verse 1 is true, then in verse 2 and thereafter, "God" is the "Word". There is much force in the meaning of the first verse.
-
My opinion is probably quite different for anyone who choses to believe the Bible a holy text. As an agnostic, the Bible is very powerful propaganda that has ruled populations for ages before the current kingdom of Scientific heresy. The standard brainwashing program* before the advent of Science so to speak. Religion - to tie one's mind.

* Religion is derived from "religare‟, the root being "ligo, ligare‟, meaning to tie, bind or fasten. The prefix "re‟ in Latin meaning "back or again‟, it means to tie back, to bind back and the meaning of Religion is exactly that : to tie & hold back (public mind-control)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't dispute your claim, @Unreal, the point of everything in the Bible is to separate the sheep from the goats, and this can be seen as derogatory to non-Christians, but that is not the point. You are free to believe or not to believe, but with the belief you choose comes the kingdom it belongs to.

What the Bible states is what God's kingdom is about and how we get to it. And it also tells of a second kingdom, why it exists, and that we are free to choose it. God will not force His kingdom on us, but you do not get to live by God's rules in this second kingdom, this kingdom has its own rules.
Unreal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:07 am If verse 1 is true, then in verse 2 and thereafter, "God" is the "Word". There is much force in the meaning of the first verse.
Well is this not true? Are we not seeing it in point playing out in the whole Covid narrative? This is what the Trinity is based on. The three-in-one God (I'll hopefully come back to that in a later post). It is the verse I quoted above - He who has seen Me has seen the Father - The words are of God, but they are express through the Son, and if the Son never says anything but God's words, then surely we can say Jesus is God by proxy?

proxy.png

Proxy is interesting, because as well as meaning 'the authority to represent' it also means 'a figure used to represent a value', and we are getting into algebra - where letters are used to represent a set of unknown quantities, and by the substitution of one for the other, we are able to deduce things about those quantities that would be difficult to understand if the conversion had not been made.

procuracy.png

From the contraction of procuracy, which is the office of a procurator, and we are led back to Rome and Roman civil law, which is by decree - an official order that has the force of law - I'll pull up that definition later, because it has the force of law, but it does not say it is law. And in common law jurisdiction, 'legislation' is not 'law', there is 'legal' and there is 'lawful' and this comes back to the Christian name and the Surname, which originally related to the job you did.

procurator.png

So finding ourselves standing in Rome, the language has switched from person to agent, and interestingly, a treasury officer. Judas Iscariot was appointed treasurer of the disciples. I'll get on to the money, because I know where I believe it comes from, and it explains a lot about why we are where we are.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Code: Select all

Rome and Roman civil law
Its maybe not relevant, but in historical revisionism Rome was built much later than contended, and the historical veracity of Roman culture is questionable, much like Egyptian culture and history is very shady. Therefore the Roman model is mostly theoretical - written words, a spell.
-
If God is the Word, he is the written book, not a divine entity - but suppose you already knew this was what i hinted at.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

John Le Bon picked up on the overuse of sign language interpreters in the early days of the plandemic, but I don't think he gave his own opinion.

The only thing I notice is that they are generally overweight, if not obese. And one tends to watch them rather than concentrate on the scaremongering issuing from the minister.

There was even a minor psy-op to reinforce the use of them - a deaf woman triggered a legal case [who's paying for these cases? The taxpayer as usual]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/disability-52323854

Coronavirus: Lack of sign language interpreters leads to legal case against government
April 28 2020

Suuuure.
British Sign Language (BSL) users say they have been discriminated against because critical information is not conveyed to them.

A Twitter campaign which started as #WhereIsTheInterpreter? has now morphed into a class action legal case.

Lynn Stewart-Taylor first tweeted #WhereIsTheInterpreter? on 9 March when she watched one of the briefings and found there was no interpreter, even though she could sense "critical information" was being given. **

She said the lack of a BSL interpreter "made me feel very panicked and worried".

While some may suggest deaf people could read subtitles during TV briefings, BSL and English are distinct languages.

Stewart-Taylor classes BSL as her first language and although she was taught to speak English at school she has an "average reading age of seven years old".

She says: "Trying to decipher the information [from subtitles] is like trying to work out something written in a foreign language."
Rrrrrright...
It must be a nightmare. Bring on the signers at every opportunity.

** lol
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Well, each to their own on the time stuff. I just don't think it's worth the energy discussing it as we cannot know from the point of first-person knowledge. It's like going to a Greek restaurant and then not even picking a starter never mind the main, instead just pulling up your chair and spending the entire hour munching down on those free bread sticks. To say history is fake requires an alternative explanation, and none is given other than a vague pointer towards a bunch of guys in a windowless room making it all up, or we are living in a computer simulation. Both require more faith than my current world view.

I'll continue putting up this information because @fakeologist asked me to, and personally, I find it utterly fascinating.

The grab about 'proxy' in my last post, that was me just using the word when typing, then thinking, 'I wonder what is included in its definition, and what words does it link to?' Seeing 'agent', I know I've mentioned that before on this forum and I had a big thing about it at the time. No doubt I'll find what I said partly cringey because the past is a different country and I cannot be sure I understand the same things in the same way now, and that goes as much for the future me looking at what the current me is typing.
rachel wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:33 pm
When we are looking at actors, are we witnessing an unholy trinity? We are aware of the actor and the characters he plays, but I think to get a better understanding of the trick being played, we need to understand there is another level to this relationship, and that would be the principle.

Again, looking at Webster's 1890; a principle is 'the highest in rank, authority, character, importance, or degree', 'pertaining to prince', 'one who employs another to act for him – as distinguished from an agent'.

AGENT: 'to act, akin to', 'one who extents power, or has the power to act, an actor'; 'one who acts for, or in place of, another, by authority of him'.

ACTOR: 'one who acts, or takes part in any affair; 'a theatrical performer'; (Law) an advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes'.

So what can we take from these meanings so far? An ACTOR is not himself sovereign (possessing supreme or ultimate power), instead he is doing duty for another, he is an AGENT granted authority to act by a PRINCIPLE. Think of the role of an acting superintendent…

Wikipedia: 'In law, when someone is said to be acting in a position it can mean that, the position has not yet been formally created, the person is only occupying the position temporarily to ensure continuity, or the person does not have a mandate'.

The nature of an actor is the characters he plays.

CHARACTER: 'a distinctive mark, a letter, figure, or symbol'; 'quality, position, rank or capacity'; 'the estimate, individual or general, put upon a person or thing'; 'one of the persons of a drama or novel'; 'to engrave, to inscribe'; 'to distinguish by particular marks or traits'.