Compulsory Vaccine articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Compulsory Vaccine articles

Unread post by rachel »

Resurfaced Clip Exposes Left’s Terrifying Vaccination Strategy

Unfortunately I don't know the person being interviewed, it's a clip posted up on 'Charlie Kirk''s youtube channel, titled above. It looks like Youtube as broken forum embeds. Curious. In case it starts working again, I'll embed anyway.

Transcript
But i think that there are many more people, millions of people, who for whatever reason have concerns about the vaccine, who just don't know what's in it for them. And we need to make it clear to them that the vaccine is the ticket back to pre-pandemic life. And the window to do that is really narrowing. I mean you were mentioning Chris about how all these states are reopening, they are reopening at a hundred percent. And we have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status. Because otherwise if everything is reopened, then what is the carrot going to be? How are we going to incentivise people to actually get the vaccine? So that's why I think the CDC and the Obama [sic] administration needs to come out a lot bolder and say, “If you are vaccinated, you can do all these things, here are all these freedoms that you have.” because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway.
I find it amusing the Youtube auto-transcript functions, which I formatted above, put Obama administration, when it's as clear as day the woman said Biden administration. Some interesting scripting replacement there - Obama in his basement?
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

rachel wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:07 pm Resurfaced Clip Exposes Left’s Terrifying Vaccination Strategy

Unfortunately I don't know the person being interviewed, it's a clip posted up on 'Charlie Kirk''s youtube channel, titled above. It looks like Youtube as broken forum embeds. Curious. In case it starts working again, I'll embed anyway.

It's Dr Leana Wen , City Health Commissioner from Baltimore being interviewed by Chris Cuomo. It's not very recent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leana_Wen

How awful we can bypass the get-out-of-jail carrot.....
purplePlay

Unread post by purplePlay »

tenpenny-the-covid-vaccines-2021-02-27.pdf
(178.73 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
breakdown of vaccine product ingredients
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

xileffilex wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:01 pm
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:07 pm Resurfaced Clip Exposes Left’s Terrifying Vaccination Strategy

It's Dr Leana Wen , City Health Commissioner from Baltimore being interviewed by Chris Cuomo. It's not very recent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leana_Wen

How awful we can bypass the get-out-of-jail carrot.....
Politico covering the video, and maybe this resurfaced clip originated from him. Anyway this is his followup. Yep.

https://youtu.be/YMp5tBmvxyA
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Video: No Smoke Without Fire Part 4 Vaccines : Lies Damned Lies & Statistics.
Join former NHS Nurse Debi Evans and Brian Gerrish UKColumn in a social place for a discussion on the refusal of the UK Government, NHS, MHRA and established media to tell the truth about vaccine side effects. Our conversation is based on the government's own data, and yet it is this material and statistics which breaks open the web of lies around the COVID 19 Vaccination programme, and the serious dangers of vaccine adverse reactions.

My voice was the issue not the audio editing so please stay with it, as this is the most important No Smoke Without Fire on the subject of vaccines and vaccine damage, and leads the audience towards the ultimate goal of a State where the MPs are frightened of their own government. If we allow it to happen, this is just one step on the route to a One World Government. Not our words, but those of former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

We encourage you to watch No Smoke Without Fire Parts 1, 2 and 3 for important context. They can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hZNlAp1izV
Still grab at 1:37:03 of part 4 - from Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling (SPI-M), 31st March 2021 report. [more lockdowns expected, and no doubt another extension of emergency powers for another six months in September].

ScreenShot-VideoID-iL9mMTDSrzY-TimeS-5880.png

But who are the people the model predicts to be hospitalised or die?

ScreenShot-VideoID-iL9mMTDSrzY-TimeS-5930.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I have now got the UK Gov PDF link to said S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf document.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ctions.pdf

post-Roadmap resurgence.png

Getting their excuses in early, as per the communication principles PDF...

pre-bunking.png

Page 51, from the CDC vaccine-principles_v16.pdf
https://covid19vaccinescommunicationpri ... es_v16.pdf
This guide was prepared by the Center for Public Interest Communications at the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications in partnership with Purpose and the United Nations Verified initiative.

Our research began with an information-gathering scan of peer-reviewed research from the US and the UK in vaccine hesitancy, through which we identified a group of scholars with expertise in identity, trust, science communication, etc. Over a period of five days from August 21-25, 2020, we held a series of conversations with these scholars around specific topics related to vaccine hesitancy. These included: What makes people resilient against misinformation? What drives vaccine hesitancy? Which frames will be most effective? What kinds of message strategies have been effective with specific communities? And finally, what are some of the best ways to make taking the vaccine a norm within particular communities? These conversations were transcribed and coded, and we identified the principals shared here.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the UK Government's official Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK tracker.
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/interactive-map

This is the UK Government's official Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site.
https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

And this is the UK Government's official [bCoronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions[/b] page.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -reporting

Where they tells us, and remember this in the same breath as their definition of what constitutes a covid-19 case and their definition of a covid death - someone dying within 28 days of having a positive covid test immaterial of the cause...
A report of a suspected ADR to the Yellow Card scheme does not necessarily mean that it was caused by the vaccine, only that the reporter has a suspicion it may have. Underlying or previously undiagnosed illness unrelated to vaccination can also be factors in such reports. The relative number and nature of reports should therefore not be used to compare the safety of the different vaccines. All reports are kept under continual review in order to identify possible new risks.
Where to find the vaccine damage tracker for these shots that are licenced under emergency use measures only, because the UK Government is so suddenly concerned no one should needlessly die, and locking up the country is a mere inconvenience for lives saved?
[But don't mention the mandatory DNRs in hospitals and care homes for the elderly, or the suicide data that is no longer being collected as all inquests have been suspended under the emergency measures.]

stroll down to Annex 1: Vaccine Analysis Print
For a medicine or vaccine to be considered safe, the expected benefits will be greater than the risk of having harmful reactions. It is important to note that most people take medicines and vaccines without having any serious side effects.

Vaccine Analysis Print - Pfizer/BioNTech
Vaccine Analysis Print - Oxford University/AstraZeneca
Vaccine Analysis Print - Moderna
Vaccine Analysis Print - brand unspecified
I was going to add the pdf links, but as they are dated, the link will change in days. And that is as good as it gets from the Government, four pdfs with heading named differently on each of the reports, so no absolute consistency across the board and very difficult to compare. Until now...

It has taken the efforts of an alternative news site UK Column with funds from its subscriptions to create an interactive version of the data. They will be looking to improve its functionality going forward, but it will be updated as every new Government PDF comes out.

View the MHRA Yellow Card Covid-19 Adverse Reactions Data
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

The World Economic Forum is pushing hard on compulsory vaxxing.
Their initial tweet to popularise their article on May 17 2021 was taken down and reworded because of the backlash, as Infowars noted

https://www.newswars.com/world-economic ... -backlash/
Klaus' "get your jab or face the consequences" mutated to "will employees be required..." This may in fact have been deliberate policy to put out an initial more inflammatory tweet.

And the article - Survey: Will employees be required to get the COVID-19 vaccination?
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/05/ ... meworking/

Vaccination will play a key role in what the future of work looks like.
This doesn't naturally feed into their prediction, by 2025, of 50 percent of "work" being carried out by machines, or indeed "that vaccination is perceived as significantly important for keeping the workplace and their employees safe."

Where is all this "safety" obsession leading to? Or how the vaccination [and I don't just mean two covid jabs and that's your lot...] obsession will lead.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Something I put up on discord, includes a video interview with Anna de Buisseret.

https://www.universallifetools.com/2021 ... -or-moral/
COVID Jabs – Not Legal, Ethical or Moral – UK Lawyer Anna de Buisseret

Anna de Buisseret is a senior UK lawyer and a retired Army Officer with nuclear, biological warfare training. “That’s why I’m standing up and speaking out. I’m upholding my Oath to We the People to ‘Protect and Serve’,” she says. She has previously also worked as a management consultant at Pfizer.

For the past year she’s been working with a team of lawyers, both in the UK and internationally, to drill down into the evidence and the legal analysis of the Covid-19 pandemic. They are also working with various campaign groups including: HART; Covid19Assembly; World Doctors Alliance; UK Freedom Alliance; and, Us for Them.

Notices of Liability
UK attorney Anna de Buisseret today announced serving Notices of Liability on COVID-19 clinics and individuals administering the experimental biological agent known as the “COVID-19 vaccine” without obtaining fully informed consent, freely given in accordance with the Nuremberg Code and UK and International law.

“COVID jabs are experimental and still in phase 3 clinical trials,” de Buisseret explained. “The Nuremberg Code therefore applies. The injector MUST obtain the individuals fully informed consent freely given. All MATERIAL RISKS must be made clear to them and an individual risk assessment conducted.”

De Buisseret said among those served is Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for England, UK government’s Chief Medical Advisor, and head of the public health profession Professor Chris Whitty.
This was just before all the Afghan stuff kicked off. Coincidence??
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.workersofengland.co.uk/late ... kers-jobs/

THE STRATEGY – TO SAVE CARE WORKER’S JOBS

WHY? – The facts
Over 50,000 care workers from 11,300 care homes who do not wish to be ‘vaccinated’ are soon to be dismissed despite:
The regulation requiring care workers to be vaccinated being INVALID,
Employers BREACHING Workplace Health and Safety law for not performing vaccine risk assessments, and
The virus NOT being isolated prior to producing the ‘vaccines’.

WHAT?
The strategy is to pressure the CQC to abandon vaccinating care workers by flooding the CQC with enquiries from care home providers demanding assistance with formal grievances about:
The INVALID regulation to ‘vaccinate’,
The CRIMINAL OFFENCE of threatening dismissal for exercising the legal right to decline a vaccination,
Conducting risk assessments will conclude vaccines are UNSAFE for employees,
Conducting risk assessments will conclude staff shortages pose a RISK to the health and safety of residents, and
Fundamental to ordering vaccination is that the virus has been isolated to design the vaccine – so please provide the PROOF.

HOW?
Care workers request a FORMAL GRIEVANCE meeting,
A Union representative ATTENDS the meeting WITH YOU, and explains
That care home providers MUST question CQC or face criminal prosecution and paying compensation for unfair dismissal.
THE AIM – is for the CQC to crack under the pressure which will mean:
NO vaccination,
Workers KEEP their jobs, and
Employers don’t have to PAY compensation.