A Topic for the FTM

PotatoFieldsForever

A Topic for the FTM

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Let's start with a French icon, Claude François. I'm not sure what they did to his face but it looks like a mix between man and woman. We notice the contrast between him and the dancers the so called "Claudettes" (maybe some mtf). He's small, he has a high pitched voice, an apparent Q-angle and a wide pelvis.

An interview where he affirms his love for young girls, I find the voice still feminine.

Obviously, if it is a ftm, this the interview of a fictionnal character and the actor probably didn't die as we are told.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: A Topic for the FTM

50 years later, we see similar things with Bruno Mars in high definition recorded from the audience so unlikely to be faked.
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's the Weeknd, it's impressive how they can hit those high notes so easily, they probably struggle more on the lower notes.

I think that he's less obvious than the two previous one.
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's another French group "Indochine", they have a song called "3rd sex"
a masculine girl, a feminine boy
Again, it looks like a mix between a man and a woman.

bottom.png
"am a real lesbian" t-shirt ?
lesbian.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just on Claude François. I does occur to me the differences between men's and women's gymnastics. Some random examples.

Shane Wiskus - Floor Exercise - 2021 U.S. Gymnastics Championships - Senior Men Day 2

Simone Biles - Floor Exercise - 2021 U.S. Gymnastics Championships - Senior Women Day 2

Riverdance 1995

In footwork men and women seem to be pretty even, though we don't see men going up on tippy-toes. But as men's and women's spines are different in relation to the'r anatomy, it would seem women have a more natural range of movements leading to the way male and female gymnastics differ in their performance. I suggest gymnastics probably is not one of those sports hermaphrodites are drawn to.

And you know where I differ in my examination of EGI. Only at the point of exhausting practical reasons for someone pretending to be the opposite sex do I then consider the dark arts. And when it comes to women pretending to be men, quite frankly there is a bottomless pit of advantages. And actually, I suggest the real reason why we are pushed to ask, "what is a woman?", and not, "what is a man?".
PotatoFieldsForever

Men are usually more "rigid" in their way of moving.

If their transition were faked, I could consider the practicality of the operation but it seems that they are irreversibly damaging their body so I'm more incline toward a religious/alchemical explanation.

This dude for instance, I can see his female traits but he went too far to go back

Could the logo be a brain ? male + female

Ultimately, I don't know, I've seen effeminate men and tomboy, what makes somebody act like the opposite gender I don't know.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:57 am Here's another French group "Indochine", they have a song called "3rd sex"
a masculine girl, a feminine boy
Again, it looks like a mix between a man and a woman.

bottom.png

"am a real lesbian" t-shirt ?
lesbian.png
definately got that Gary Numan look.....Gary the NewMan lol
Brian Cox is another one ....from D-ream

I think there is alot to the names they are asigned to, alluding to something either loosely fitting inuendo or signaling what it is....