Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Unreal

Re: Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

Unread post by Unreal »

The death figures are interesting - in any way or form you would like to believe them.
-
With Covid-19 the population is being scared into injecting unknown substances into their bloodstream - our bodys most pristine environment. Unfortunately, there is no logical explanation to this ambition other than causing damage.
-
So, what we have with Covid is an elaborate "magick" trick where the difficult part isn't the higher death toll figures, but rather what is perceived to cause these figures.
-
If by injecting the vaccine you can rapidly cause some groups serious health problems - there is only a need to use fake figures - and/or "information" - long enough for the real poisonnous effects of the vaccine to occur, and then use rhetoric to make the statistics meet your intended purposes...
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I would not be surprised if covid AND the vaccine were both a magic trick. One has to be blind to not see the way the alternative media are promoting the vaccine injuries narrative, imo only to make it real. Of course, vaccines in general are toxic but I don't know what was in these injections maybe only a saline solution, hence a magic trick.

I can't help but think there was a spiritual reason for this period given the corona symbolism (2 in 1) and at the same time, it introduced a logic of virus/vaccines and a legislation that goes with it.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:36 pm I would not be surprised if covid AND the vaccine were both a magic trick. One has to be blind to not see the way the alternative media are promoting the vaccine injuries narrative, imo only to make it real.
-
Vaccines are not a new phenomenon, so the information about and technique behind them are known knowns - they all are toxic, made with different substances. The worst of vaccines is not the Covid vaccine - its the 25 vaccine injections from birth to 15 months old.
-
So although we should be vary that the ALT media is as contrived as the MainStream Media - its not reasonable to start thinking the vaccines is just saline water. This is a foolish stance and does not take into account the very real implications and technology behind vaccination.
-
Why does the ALT media villify the vaccines you ask (@PotatoFieldsForever)? Because vacxcine awareness and resistance is a very common viewpoint in the alternative public at large - and who would you think likes to champion and lead its own opposition ?
-
As the Covid-19 vaccine campaign now is essentially over, there might certainly be a couvert interest in making nocebo (negative) effects for the public that got vaxed and now are opposed to the covid campaign for whatever reason. Lol - the first reason should be that its bad to have poison injected into the bloodstream...
-
The vaccine mechanism is very devious in its inner workings, if Bechamps theory of terrain being the cause of illness is true. If our microbiome is indeed pleomorhic (changing its form) then the vaccine as a toxin will create a multitude of outcomes not because of the particular toxins in the vaccine, but because of the degree of toxic effects it will cause. The actual dammage will therefore be in relation to the terrain of each individual and cause a wide spectrum of effects - over both short and longer periods of time.
-
So the trick for vaccinating people is to magnify an illness, and the resulting vaccine will therefore not be able to produce any exact syndrome but rather cause a large variety of dis-eases. So after exagerrating an illness, all that is needed is to stop exagerrating the disease and the vaccine has thereby been very successful ! This of course very well defines the actual goal with vaccination which by deduction is reducing health and lifespan in the general population.
-
It clearly takes a lot of time and effort to make our bodies into a hostile environment for health. The amount of repeated doses of toxins we are all injected as children very well showcase this - and this is the original sin we need to amend - moreso than the Covid 19.
-
Just as the ingredients in compulory vaccines are regularly changed and adjusted, so has the new technology from the Covid 19 vaccines already found its way into our childrens bloodstream from an early age. The vaccines children get today are not the same toxins we got as children. This is a worldwide program too, so there is a lot of different protocols that have been tested over all the years we have been subjected to the devious politics of forced vaccination.
-
Vaccines injected into US infants 0-15 months old (in over 25 doses):
Hepatitis B (HepB)
Rotavirus (RV1-5)
Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (DTaP)
Haemophilus Influenzae type b (Hib)
Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13-15)
Inactivated poliovirus (IPV)
COVID-19 (1vCOV-mRNA, 2vCOV-mRNA, 1vCOV-aPS)
Influenza (IIV4, LAIV4)
Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
Varicella (VAR)
Hepatitis A (HepA)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Meningococcal (MenACWY)
Meningococcal B (MenB-4C, MenB-FHbp)
Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPSV23)
Dengue (DEN4CYD)
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't disagree with you on the toxicity of vaccines and a number of them are made mandatory for children depending on the country. The needle bypass the natural defenses provided by our body against foreign invaders making it more vulnerable to poison.
Why does the ALT media villify the vaccines you ask (@PotatoFieldsForever)? Because vacxcine awareness and resistance is a very common viewpoint in the alternative public at large - and who would you think likes to champion and lead its own opposition ?
It was not as common before the pandemic, the videos about finding graphene, the videos of collapse, the videos of adverse effects. The alt media are not just surfing on a trend, they are fueling it. Is it only to control the opposition or is there more to it?

They are trying to scare people, we are fed with fearmongering news on both sides of the coin, that's why I suspect a saline solution for the untested myocardite-inducing vaccine. I'm not saying that it is but it wouldn't surprise me, no virus no vaccine, only fear of the shadows on the wall.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:17 am They are trying to scare people, we are fed with fearmongering news on both sides of the coin, that's why I suspect a saline solution for the untested myocardite-inducing vaccine. I'm not saying that it is but it wouldn't surprise me, no virus no vaccine, only fear of the shadows on the wall.
-
As i stated above, as much as you might think to make sense contending its all a trick, i think it is a dangerous mindset and completely based on opinion - not any type of facts.
-
The Covid-19 vaccine is now injected in 2-3 doses in infats between 6-15 months old - do you realise this is a indeed a fact and completely unrelated to the Covid-19 Plandemic for adults ? The effects and contents of cild vaccination are not saline solutions - this is both logical* and widely accepted and proven.
-
From the CDC article: "Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule by Age"
-
Of course, any medical test would be uninteresting of not compared to an unvaccinated percentile where indeed saline soultion would be used - but this is not done as trick feature, it is part of every type of clinical testing of which Covid 19 is an example on a worldwide scale - even using different "brands" or poisons in order to provide an even better database for the various REAL effects of mass-poisoning and life expectancy.
-
As infants and children of course - parents very willingly subject their children to these procedures under cover of "preventing" illness. As adults however, we seldom fall ill and generally would not massively submit to preventive illness campaigns. Also, it would be unproductive to have the working population be overly sick one might assume. When we are no longer of working age of course, we are again as elderly sold yearly vaccinations that clearly could be seen as a way to ridd non-working population quicker...
-
Vaccination is no joke i'm afraid which is why we massively inject our children and elders with these toxins.

* there is no possible nocebo effect or "magick trick" possible fom infants as they cannot communicate nor understand what vaccines or medication is
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

John Campbell discussing actuaries reports for US insurers. Pussyfooting the way he usually does.

Life insurers confirm excess young deaths

USA non-covid deaths in the younger age groups, 2020 – 2021
Years mostly complete
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Excess deaths continue.
147,800 excess deaths for the United States in 2023!

A reminder regarding Deagel... I'm reserving judgement so far.

DEAGEL Forecasts Massive Depopulation by 2025

WORLD POPULATION PLAN FOR 2025 (forecast 2019 - 2025)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

More John Campbell, I post up because if you are trying to work something out, you need the data. I didn't watch John from the start, but since I have, I notice his sarcastic tone, personally I don't find it useful even if the claim is to bypass the youtube algorithm. It's just teaching more people double-speak as a norm.

ONS UK data

The red figure is actual deaths, the green figure is a hypothetical figure using deaths in non-vaccinated to create the same population.

ScreenShot-VideoID-0rO9DDganV4-TimeS-131.png

The thing is, you can't just base it on that, the NHS has nosedived in shiteness at all levels. If vaccines made "cancers" turbo-charge, it's exactly at the point when you've got two hopes of being seen any time soon if you've got a health problem.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Excess deaths in the working page population obviously mean excess claims in the life insurance industry...
[via Edward Dowd, twititer]
https://insurancenewsnet.com/innarticle ... s-concerns
‘Excess mortality’ continuing surge causes concerns October 26 2023
Despite some signs that excess mortality rates are declining, life insurance executives and actuaries believe the numbers are alarming and could continue to drag earnings and surge death claims for years to come....
....younger adult mortality rates are up more than 20% in 2023, the CDC said. Cause of death data show increased cardiac mortality in all ages. And even as COVID-related causes declined in 2022, others rose, particularly stroke, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases.
which of course will affect premiums and the outflow of funds to settle claims
According to Samatha Chow of Capgemini
The surge in excess deaths caught carriers off guard, and our aging population is becoming more susceptible to illnesses or passing due to natural causes.”
which completely ignores the excess deaths among the working population. Are old people really becoming sicker?

What will the insurance industry be screening for in these uncharted waters? Becuase nobody knows or is curious about why this phenomenon occurred after the start of 2021!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Philippines Government committee votes in favour to launch investigation into over 327,000 unexplained excess deaths between 2021 and 2022.