More UK personas being fake-deathed out of their jobs.

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

More UK personas being fake-deathed out of their jobs.

Unread post by rachel »

Might as well throw this one up. And I would say, just because there are fake deaths, it doesn't mean there aren't real deaths.

This Morning expert Dr Uchenna Okoye dies aged 53 after 'sudden illness'
https://www.itv.com/news/2023-09-18/thi ... family-say

Dr-Uchenna-Okoye-2-1.png
OIF.jpg

I'm pretty sure I know who that is, I recognise the eyes. But it then begs the question, was she sacked or did she resign? And if she resigned, what lies and propaganda has ITV daytime television got up its sleeve this winter?

Have you guessed who she is yet? She's wearing a fake nose that looks like it's connected to a fake forehead, and she has fake teeth and probably a squared out chin, again to make her look older. Uchenna is meant to be 53. Nope, it's all fake age makeup. Can you see stepped out a little from the tear ducts, a ridge, that's the transition from real skin to fake skin.

A11-2.png

And given who she really is, I've got to wonder what the front-facing This Morning team have been told they must bullshit about this winter from the offices of...let's guess...Prince William.

R.jpg

What about that one, any closer?

Dominique-samuels-3814022.jpg

Dominique Samuels. I recognise her from Mark Steyn, and it fits as she does freelance work for all the UK channels. But with her stance on Mark's show, begs the question, what have the ITV This Morning team been told they must promote in the coming months?
rachel

Re: More UK personas being fake-deathed out of their jobs.

Unread post by rachel »

Regarding Phillip Schofield, whoever played him, it would appear he has retired the persona for good. And while I didn't follow the story, I suspect the way he went out meant he broke his contract and decided to go early. You've got to imagine there are plenty of people in the media who went along with the covid narrative, not believing the king would actually do harm to the people he is meant to serve.

A11-12.png