PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

i held up my end of the bargain in all aspects ,kept the promises i made ,you are in oz are you not
io0cwr3q0zn61.jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-34-52.jpg
pink-floyd-prism.gif
pink-floyd-prism.gif (63.25 KiB) Viewed 766 times
surrounded by lollipop guild ,well then
napoleon

i left gaps all the way through this so an honest man could step in to help ,sorry ass state of affairs if you ask me
download - 2022-05-06T104341 (1) (5) (1).jpg
xzxzxzxz.JPG
xzxzxzxz.JPG (55.99 KiB) Viewed 765 times
now your fuct ,and that little thread you think is saving you ,relies on no one checking to see how thay make movies like independance day or armageddon
temple_2-768x492.png
making a spaceship toy out of the three temples that fell historically on 911 ,the solo-mans temple millenium fall-con armageddons been stolen by a manc and dorothy
only the best for the fakeologist ,i try and return the favours i do try ,i can't donate though sorry
napoleon

The New Atlantis describes a utopian society governed by a scientific institution, the House of Salomon!!
and you have an allseeing eye on your money your government blames oz for everything ,and your truthers are scared of witches and wands
91pAthHFxfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
secret destiny i told you we were heading to oz
The New Atlantis describes a utopian society governed by a scientific institution, the House of Salomon!!read on

some say the Rosicrucians actually possessed all the supernatural powers with which they were credited. According to this theory, the true Rosicrucian Brotherhood consisted of a limited number of highly developed adepts who possessed the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone and knew the process of transmuting the base metals into gold,

but taught that these were only allegorical terms!!! allegorical terms!!!
allegorical terms!!! this is the basis of rosicrucianism aswell as perverting bible scripture to fit their dawn of man on sep 11 2001

v.i.t.r.i.o.l. concealing the true mystery of human regeneration through the transmutation of the “base elements” of man’s lower nature into the “gold” of intellectual and spiritual realization golden dawn as it were.
only clever apes or mancs with no education can see the alchemical hustle = big shout to smj cleverest ape i ever met .
BACON

The Father of the American Enlightenment

Francis Bacon authored the vision of the American Commonwealth. It combined scientific progress, spiritual enlightenment, and the union of polarities.

As co-founder of the Virginia Company which financed expeditions in 1607 and 1620, as well as a member of the Company of Adventurers that established a settlement in Newfoundland, Francis Bacon has been commemorated as “The Guiding Spirit in [the] Colonization Scheme.” As Solicitor General to James I, Bacon oversaw the progress of the American colonies and drafted the second and third Royal Charters of the Virginia Company in 1609 and 1612. These documents, which outlined the rights of investors and settlers, as well as the governing structure of the colony, are among the founding documents of American constitutionalism.

Bacon is best known as the “father of the modern scientific method” and one of the originators of the Enlightenment. Bacon was also a statesman of noble ideal and character, poet, editor of the King James Bible, historian of ancient wisdom, and philosopher.
Few people know that Bacon is reputed by others — primarily within the Rosicrucian tradition in American esoteric spirituality — to also be a mystic responsible for organizing a network of spiritually independent visionaries, philosophers, and thinkers in support of settling the New World in accordance with higher designs of governance (reference: Manly Hall). Thus, Bacon is honoured in different quarters as the father of the scientific revolution, as the father of American constitutionalism, and as the father of American esoteric spirituality.

The New Atlantis describes a utopian society governed by a scientific institution, the House of Salomon, which, serving the principle of Christian charity, is devoted to expanding knowledge of the world and converting that knowledge into measures that improve the human condition: “for the finding out of the true nature of all things, whereby God might have the more glory in the workmanship of them, and men the more fruit in the use of them.” The people are described as embodying the qualities of “generosity and enlightenment, dignity and splendor, piety and public spirit”.
photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg
photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 764 times
The House of Salomon was named after the biblical King Solomon who was known for his wisdom and justice; the House of Salomon was thus a House of Justice in which spiritual principles and material knowledge would be integrated for the judicious and equitable government of the commonwealth. In the philosophical speculations of the Renaissance, whose symbolism can be found throughout the work of Francis Bacon, the Temple of Solomon symbolises the union of the transcendental divine wisdom, serenity and detached selflessness of the spiritually enlightened, with the quest for practical knowledge of the masters of metal-working, arts, and sciences. [In the Rosicrucian and esoteric alchemical traditions

Bacon’s vision of the House of Salomon inspired the foundation of the Royal Society and other academic societies that began to sprout throughout Europe in the mid and late 17th centuries, laying the foundation for the collegial production of knowledge that characterizes modern academic networks and institutions. His works, in particular his Advancement of Learning, were central to Samuel Johnson’s “new model” of higher education that re-formed the curricula in American elite colleges in the mid 1750’s, with the help of Benjamin Franklin, that would later educate revolutionary leaders like Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton, Jay and Madison.
But while Bacon is well known for his advocacy of the inductive empiricism that established the modern scientific method, this was only a small piece of his overall vision for the progress of knowledge and civilization.

In the New Atlantis, The House of Salomon was also called the College of the Six Days. This is also an allusion to how Bacon named his entire body of writings, as the “Great Instauration” or “Six Days Work”, which he envisioned as a step-by-step restoration of paradise on earth, in imitation of the Six Days of God’s work before the Seventh Day of rest, inaugurating a new cycle of history, a new Great Age. The six stages included systematic knowledge of natural, human, and divine realities, to understand and fully realise God’s law of universal love.

Similar to many natural philosophers of the Renaissance, key to Bacon’s vision was his interpretation of the Fall from Eden as coming from the human desire to become the same as God, to substitute himself for God by becoming his own judge of good and evil.

Was this the original mission of America to which men like Franklin, Jefferson, and even John Adams and Alexander Hamilton were attuned? To be the place, the “ideal commonwealth” where it was possible to finally integrate the polarities of material and spiritual, Heaven and earth, religion and science? Is this not the vision of Christ? The unified being who is beyond all duality. The one who embodies and manifests all the faces of God ……………………….star wars was designed to encompass all religions as bacon wanted and is extrapolated from the rosicrucian chamber of reflection ceremony that was 911
The object of the mysterious Order of Rosicrucians was to throw occult light upon the misunderstood Christian religion and to explain the mystery of Life and Being from the scientific standpoint in harmony with religion. A high spiritual teacher with the name of Christian Rosenkreuz appeared in Europe to commence that work. His very name is an embodiment of the manner and the means by which the present day man is transformed into the Divine Superman. And the symbol, the Christian Rose Cross, shows the end and aim of human evolution, the road to be traveled, and the means whereby that end is gained. cosmism! by any other name a rose is a rose after all.

911 spaceship toy made from j tobin plaza it is after all the title .
xzxzxzxz.JPG
THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON (solo-mans temple)which consists of herrods ,solomons,and the twin towers temple ,all fell historically on 911
no one was meant to solve 911 ahhhahahhaah
5xciSgR (2).jpg
91pAthHFxfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
napoleon

the trigger for 911 was an allignment of aldebaran , Pleiades through osiris belt all the way to sirius the rainbow star
God continues in verses 31-33, "Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades or
loose Orion's belt? Can you bring out the signs of the zodiac" (the

Mazzaroth) "in their season or guide Aldebaran and its train?" (Aldebaran in AlderAAn-HAL
the brightest star in Taurus, the Bull that pulls or leads the zodiac across the sky.)

Do you proclaim the rules that govern the heavens, or determine
the laws of nature on earth?" The RSV reads "Do you know the ordinances of
the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?"

Sirius as the 'rainbow star'
Sirius shifts through every color of the rainbow.
Stars twinkle because we see their light bent slightly by the turbulent air in our planet's atmosphere.

this hijacking of the bible by rosicrucian flying apes is even easier to see in Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

allusions to 911 and the absurd v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of ozama bin laden a construct made through the process of ruby rose enlightenment

This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”. Another mighty angel translated “strong” 9+11=revelation10:1 the luciferian or rosicrucian alchemy states this is what they want ,they hijacked the bible and plastered oz rainbow lucifer all over 911 ,liber oz

Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001

In Masonic symbolism, the Rainbow appears as the sacred depiction of Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and it indicates his Brightness. On Masonic diplomas is inscribed the verse, "And God said. Let there be Light, and there was Light." In fact, the use of God's name here is a typical subterfuge whose true meaning in known only to the higher degrees of Freemasonry, the occult degrees, and is an example of the internal deception by which the occult degrees rule the fellow crafts. Lucifer in the true name of the being whom they worship as a god, is their mentor

A symbol which is to be found in every Masonic Lodge is the representation of a blazing star. Masons, apparently not knowing its true origin, claim it is the symbol of prudence. In fact, it represents the dog star, Sirius.
basically the nativity reenacted with an antichrist on 911 is one thing ,and inverting the three wise men in osiris belt to line up with sirius the dog star indicating the birth of their antichrist on 911 does fit the rosicrucian doctrine making jesus a normal man that lived on as an alchemist etc etc
download - 2023-08-20T180614.105.png
thats why all the masons have to ignore the basics of 911 even to an absurd degree by hiding in a discord with other masons and ignoring the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of the wizard of oz mythology which runs through american masons mind control cult

We cannot look toward the Sun and at the same time see a rainbow,ergo when i show a tinman in the 911 museum ,or a witch shaped hole at shanksville ,or a wand shaped park at the memorial ,next to a boulder that sits upon the witch ,or oz numbers from crowley ,
download - 2023-08-20T181225.040.png
why so sirius ?

well now you know
[/size]
download - 2023-08-20T174852.131.png
napoleon

7999179721_2 (1) (1).jpg
7999179721_2 (1).jpg
kdjfsdjfk.JPG
bowman 2001 sep 11 a space odyssey
napoleon

Pleiades-Chart-1024x832.png
uytyt.JPG
Capturejkj.JPG
david bowman
napoleon

The Destruction of Alderaan, also known as the Battle of Alderaan, occurred in 0 BBY at the order of Grand Moff Tarkin, in order to demonstrate the destructive firepower of the first Death Star. The incident resulted in the complete annihilation of Alderaan and the death of all its inhabitants.
TAG: ALDERAAN ALDEBARAN

ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T195932.809.jpg
Not to be confused with Princess Leia's homeworld of Alderaan of Star Wars science fiction fame, the occultation of the bright star Aldebaran
For other uses, see Aldebaran
Not to be confused with Alderamin, Alderaan, or A Tauri.
Aldebaran
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T201624.342.jpg
Location of Aldebaran
Aldebaran (Arabic: الدَّبَران, lit. 'The Follower') is a star located in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. It has the Bayer designation α Tauri, which is Latinized to Alpha Tauri and abbreviated Alpha Tau or α Tau. Aldebaran varies in brightness from an apparent visual magnitude 0.75 down to 0.95, making it the brightest star in the constellationManhattan
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T194925.488.jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T193942.014.jpg
aldebaran was the trigger for 911 through osiris ,why so sirius ,now you know.
at the start of blade runner theres a giant eye above the city ,this ties perfectly with aldebaran song as aldebaran is the bullseye,taurus bullseye to be precise a redeye minotaur in the shining anyway i digress (not a real eye obviously)! but this eye reflects the cityscape it “mirrors” it ! if you will, then with an explosion above a city scape an excess gas burn from a tall chimney ,this explosion is virtually the same as the 2nd trade towers explosion ,is that tower A-angier or B-borden i forget.

visual primers highrise explosion in directors eye view (riddley scott) artistocrat ,the film came out on June 25, 1982 nearly 20 years before september the 11 2001 was aired ,
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T203116.193.jpg
ridley had to use the name blade runner the blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from chamber of reflection complex twin towers was the blade runner window cleaning machine, which had a spinner at the top of the towers to raise and lower it.

what are the flying cars called in blade runner ?spinners,and how do they take off …….exactly the same as the miniatures collapse .

what is deckers job ?replicant detection did you spot the miniature towers on 911 ?

how about the millenium falcon in blade runner
blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from the tower collapse and complex was the blade runner window cleaning machine,

and lets not forget the kamikaze dressed gaff,hints at suicide accidents ?
all too easy to decipher even from a riddley scott

off world with the towers in front is a hat tip to the millenium fall-con ,which is a hat tip to the masonic towers solo-mans temple going down during the star of david or solomons seal illusion on 911 ,scott even stood the millennium falcon up as a skyscraper ,didnt light it well enough ,the nerds caught it.oz-mosis is a bitch
Attachments
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T192412.144.jpg
napoleon

kubrick inverts the carpet ,danny is in rosicrucian enlightenment mode ,after entering the wizard of oz bathroom and coming face to face with the melting witch the metaphor of a gold ball coming into shot to indicate the lads clarity when playing with "toys" yellow blue and red sequence toys in that order ,true alchemy from kubrick
millennium falcon
model number 39110
theres only 9 numbers ,so i rarely get giddy with gematria,but in that you got ,
39 wizard of oz came out
93 flight number and liber oz number thelema 93 reversed 39
9th month sep
11th day,number of magick from crowley
110 floors
model no 39110 for the j tobin plaza spaceship,the ,millenium fall-con toy from kenner
when viewed from the gold shere ,the ultimate prize in alchemy

stand at the gold ball and look up !!
come and play with us danny ,,,,,,same model number as millenium fall-con

star wars origin and narrative is from foreknowledge 911 and imagery of 911 and told in basic golden dawn rosicrucian alchemy. americas foundational myth religion is rosicrucianism that's undeniable and is what 911 was , lucas weaved the heroes journey around it using rosicrucian enlightenment process , that is why the j tobin plaza (twin tower complex) is americas favourite spaceship,when viewed from the goldball (koenig sphere) basic rosicrucian v.i.t.r.i.o.l. the rosicrucian chamber of reflection is the 7 buildings of the twin tower complex.
remember rosicrucians brought to american masons in1776 ,the chamber of reflection,their presidents and presidents religion,the design of the seal on the money ,the design of the flags and ofcourse the epic wizard of oz story ,the golden dawn is a select group of alchemists that understand the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. process of myth making,alchemically removing the poorer metals to leave gold ,stand where the koenig spher is in the middle of j,tobin plaza and look to see the milleniumd fall-con,kubrick loved this so much he recreates it with the shining and danny on the carpet
photo_2022-05-04_12-34-31.jpg
kubrick inverts the carpet ,danny is in rosicrucian enlightenment mode ,after entering the wizard of oz bathroom and coming face to face with the melting witch shining26.gif,remember kubrick flips between screen v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of oz characters ,and the metaphor of a gold ball coming into shot to indicate the lads clarity when playing with "toys" yellow blue and red sequence toys in that order ,true alchemy from kubrick and a major hat tip to the new ozma lucas
download - 2022-05-06T104341 (1) (5) (1).jpg

Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 ,clear as day that incorporating crowley rituals in star wars and numbers that would be used on 911,star wars is proof of foreknowledge of 911 rosicrucian ceremony that was 911
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T190911.802.jpg
ill quote the man himself “locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucas
napoleon

rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent

wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror

On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
-----ape a planet-----

Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after 911 has oz written all over it
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-29T001641.234.jpg
There is a great deal of information out there on Building 7 as well, including it essentially being an occult-Masonic construct (Salomon building anyone?). It's 47 stories and trapezoidal shape can attest to that (the 47th Problem of Euclid, also known as the Pythagorean Theorem, "represents a perfect symbol of Freemasonry"). guess who found solo-mans temple with the keys in it?
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror
From The Book of Lies: "7, the septenary; 11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)

It gets better: the Pentagon, which is 77 feet tall, is located on the 77th meridian west!. Oh and George H.W. Bush, who first announced his plans for a "New World Order" on September 11th, 1990 (11 years before...well shit this is just getting too obvious), well daddy Bush was...77 at the time of the attacks.
Any more 77's we can add to this already overbearing occult script? You bet.

For those that are astrologically-minded, the conjunctions of the planet Venus against the Zodiac form a pentagram!... Venus invokes the pentagram

So Flight AA77 hitting the 77-foot tall Pentagon (with 7 floors!), on the 77th meridian west, while the Doomsday Plane, call sign Venus77 (Pentagram 77!) circles above. Oh, and flight UA175, the plane that evoked the "Deity", hit the 77th floor.The numeric value of the word Zayyin is 77, the word Oz(ayin–zayin) strength, and Oz is Malchus
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-29T140125.042.jpg
And what about that final number? Flight AA11 hit floor 93...the final fateful flight that day was...drumroll...flight UA93?.

In fact, there's an entire Wikipedia page on the importance of the number 93 to Crowley and his religious philosophy Thelema. In fact, Thelemites ofter greet each other with "93" or will sign correspondences with "93/93" at the end. Flight UA93 ...flight AA11 crashes into the 93rd floor ... is this starting to make more or less sense?

Bush flew to omaha during 911 (inversion of prefessor Marvel = oz)who came from omaha to oz

On 11 September 2001, President George W. Bush conducted one of the first major strategy sessions for the response to the September 11 attacks from a bunker at the base in omaha..

shanksville 93
For those who are familiar with Crowley, this 4th flight (that crashed in Pennsylvania) next field over, (give or take a few miles) from shanksville was famous for another oz crash………………In The Annotated Wizard of Oz, Michael Patrick Hearn suggests that L. Frank Baum may have derived elements of the character and backstory of the Wizard from Washington Harrison Donaldson, a balloonist, ventriloquist and stage magician who worked for P. T. Barnum. but he disappeared, balloon and all, during an ascent, and was never found. neither was flight 93 ,shanksville crash site had a boulder put on top ,the wicked witch shaped hole just as the wicked gets dorothy,s house on top of her.
you see on 911 they told the truth after 47 mins on 911!! ozma was to blame
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-29T141805.090.jpg
anyone else explained 911 better than me ? nope i told ya !