Shooting in Brussels (ISIS)

PotatoFieldsForever

Shooting in Brussels (ISIS)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Here's the alleged shooter, I don't understand what he is saying but he apparently claimed the responsibility for the attack.

The victims are Swedish and it happened just before the football game between Belgium and Sweden for the Euro 2024 at Brussels, it appears that they were supporters.
damier.jpg
https://www.rtbf.be/article/fusillade-d ... 4-11272900 (Belgian press in French)

A few things I noticed: the guy is wearing orange (33) in the video, the checkered road signalization on the picture used and the plate of the police car, it's not 33 but 7+26 = 33 (it's a bit of a stretch on this one). The most suspicious thing is the timing, the game draws a lot of attention and they use this window to perform their psyop.

Isis and freemasons...
isis.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Shooting in Brussels (ISIS)

Swedish team refused to play the second half of the match, they switched from the football program to the terrorist program. I assume a lot of people will watch what happened and for the supporters in the stadium they have to go home at half time for security reasons.
PotatoFieldsForever

PotatoFieldsForever

I noticed that all the tweets containing the footage were deleted so I'm adding this to the post: