The Doors Jim Morrison Daddy Duality

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

The Doors Jim Morrison Daddy Duality

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

The creator of this video goes over what is now been out there is the scene for while, how Jim Morrison, lead singer of the Doors was rivaling his father during the 1960s. While Jim was playing in a anti-Vietnam War rock band, his father was in charge of the Gulf of Tonkin staged incident that led to the American escalation of the War in Vietnam. Dave McGowan has talked about this bizarre playing out of events from the 60s. The creator of this video talks about the duality of Jim and his Dad and how it ties into a syncing of events with the anti-war vs Vietnam War and ancient mythology.

I don't think Jim Morrison really died at 27 in 1971. I think it was a fake death which I'm sure boosted record sales for The Doors album L.A. Woman which came out in April 1971 and the fake death gave notoriety for The Doors.

If you want to check out a good audio talking about the military intelligence being involved with the music industry, then this audio with Mark Devlin and Greg Carlwood (The Higherside Chats) is worth listening to.

napoleon

Re: The Doors Jim Morrison Daddy Duality

Unread post by napoleon »

tune