for cancer cultists ; the N-words ; nigga - negro - negrita

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.

are we aLOUD. to speak our minds openly and freely, honoring respact ?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:36 pm

no, we must listen to Ze Cancer Cultists who preScribe our language for us
No votes
of course, as Fakeologist used to be known for laissez faire free speech, that IS Fakeology
100%

Total votes: 3

aSHIFT.

for cancer cultists ; the N-words ; nigga - negro - negrita

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

there seems to be a thing going on at the blog (the fact I read just headlines is already a big gift of my time to get un-unmarked) about "the N-word", but much better said;

the N-wordS, plural ;

nigga
negro
negrita

all these words, used in the two main world languages English (1) and Spanish (2), have a specific meaning.

Before the hyperventilating Cancer Cultists start frothing their in most cases nonsensical "dass Iest Racissssm" hisses, do you know what the meaning of these words is?

Have you experienced them?

thing is, I have.

and I am as "Aryan"-Viking looking as can be.

1 - it was 2006, Dallas, Texas. One of the psyop cities I've been, but I didn't see Daley Plaza, I was not into JFK then and never have been.
But I went to Deep Ellum, walking, because my ignorant European ass thought it to be smart to book a hotel in the Downtown area, because "that's where the buzz is"... DEAD, completely Matrix level abandoned, but me walking to and back there.

Had a great night out with a typical B on B couple, she blonde, he black. There, while talking, dancing, having a great time out, he called me nigga.

When I left the club, around the corner, I was confronted with quite a different "nigga" spectacle.... how KISMET and diverse my life just always has been...

6 or so black guys sitting in their sleeveless shirts handcuffed and the tombos (Colombian street slang for tha police) with pulled guns on them, and me walking past that and walking on home, for the next 45 min... :D

2 - like I said, I am especially among the vast majority of people around me, the least negro, the whitest of all, Yet, my rapper friend and palacemate smooth jhonnie started to call me "negro", after a while

there used to be many, but I know of one case where Edinson Cavani, Uruguayan footballer shared some "negro, felicitaciones" or something. And some hysterical Cancer Caren took that to Ze Board and it was of course shoah'd from his social media....

3 - many girls, but one of my female friends especially, has the nick Negrita. "little black girl".

All these meanings carry a sign of respact.

No typos, Newspeech, which is Newspeech for Newspeak. All N-words.

respact - respect as a pact, you agree to respect each other

and that is expressed, throughout all races, colors and locations despite the schemes of cancer cultist programmers,

as long as your mouth can make the sound (so Welsh gets difficult,Khoisan & Zulu become nearly impossible)

GAIA has aLOUD. you to speak your mind, openly and confidently

NOBODY else controls that.

EVER.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Re: for cancer cultists ; the N-words ; nigga - negro - negrita

Unread post by rachel »

I think you mistake us not going near it for some kind of censorship, when in fact it's just a tedious subject; one that I can tell you, the British establishment is obsessed by. And this is the second reason why I particularly refuse to acknowledge it, unless to point out the hypocrisy of "BBC blackface".

aSHIFT.

Re: for cancer cultists ; the N-words ; nigga - negro - negrita

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

it can only be a "tedious subject" if your lifestyle is immersion into it.

The Clownworld I mean.

the music doesn't become tedious, else it is not possible to listen to it so many times.

Conspiracy theory is a choice, I wouldn't choose it. Prosperity theory is what life's about.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio