Are Aliens Really Demons? UFOs Are Mockery? Fake Alien Invasion?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Are Aliens Really Demons? UFOs Are Mockery? Fake Alien Invasion?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Good video from Russianvids showing us how the invention of the Alien myth is taken from experiences with demons.

Also why are UFOs such a phenomenon to people given there is obviously aircraft in the skies all the time and it can be thought of as "unidentified". Whether it's commercial flying or military flying aircraft, UFOs do exist except it's flying objects that people are ignorant to because we all can't be aware of every single aircraft that is flying at all times.

With this recent laughable alien story in the mass media , are we being prepped for a staged alien invasion that will unite people under an OFFicial World Government? There seems to be an uptick of these UFO and alien stories coming from the mass media and government in the past year. Where is this all heading?
napoleon

Re: Are Aliens Really Demons? UFOs Are Mockery? Fake Alien Invasion?

Unread post by napoleon »

russian vids is another who shit his pants from the millenium fall-con
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

photo_2023-06-14_23-32-04.jpg
GATEWA_.jpg
M3 (1).jpg
remember i done the rounds
Grand Illusion

I wanted to add on to this topic with these latest videos from Mr. Russianvids and Jake.

The first video is an Interview of the dude (Angel) who allegedly witnessed aliens. I think Vids does a fantastic job explaining how absurd this latest Las Vegas UFO Alien claim is.

Next up is Russianvids again showing you how Angel refers to Aliens as Demons. I think there is truth to this and will be part of a staged Alien Invasion Psyop

Then Jake gives us his take on the latest Las Vegas UFO Alien brouhaha. Jake really can make people look absurd more than anyone else. Also Jake goes over how we are being conditioned through films and even the Illuminati Card Game for a staged alien invasion

Grand Illusion

This video highlights how the tech is there to pull off a Fake Alien Invasion. There is some Christian talk in the last minute but putting that aside this video really does an excellent job showing the next Major Psyop (Part of the Big 3? 9/11, CONvid) or Trump Card will be used. This is where it's all heading

Grand Illusion

The Occult, Demons and UFOs

Julian Dorey interviews Hugh Ross who was a Physicist and is also a Bibleologist. I don't mind Hugh Ross being a Bibleologist when it comes to the stuff he talks about with Aliens as Demons, explaining UFOs and occult practices that go on to solicit the dark evil entities. The stuff he outlines here makes sense when it comes to people at the intelligence agency level being involved in the occult and the explanation is easy to grasp the spiritual influence with this stuff.