Plan Patagonia - the biggest psyop you did(n't) know about ...

aSHIFT.

Plan Patagonia - the biggest psyop you did(n't) know about ...

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

unmarked me got informed of some Shabbat shenanigans in the Land of the Big Nosed Bullies, the Tribe of Tricksters, as I like to call them Jewists, Zionists and other maniacs who believe in (whichever) "chosen people". Visit a shrink, shalom.

And of course the Fakeo marks dive into the umpteenth psyop coming from "The Holy Land".

I've been there, save you your cherished shekels, A the country is Norway/Switzerland expensive and B there's little "Holy" to find there...

even the esteemed Red Sea diving was not as great as in other places I have been fortunate enough to explore the underwater world in 3D, one of the best sensations anyone should have....

back to business.

That I predicted upcoming troubles in and with Israel is hardly an achievement, a blind island giant tortoise could see that coming....

but

as far as I know I am the only one who went to such lengths in the English language to document the larger, bigger, more important and essential psyop in the background.

the discovery of Plan Patagonia was so meaningful that my life evolved from reactive fakeology to proactive philosophy.

But here we are, again and still, busy with a tiny country with less inhabitants than this city (!!), so Plan Patagonia is more relevant, actual and forward-thinking in my investigative history than before, so a good moment to share that what has been done on it.

As with any wiki, the best way to find content, is to explore categories, so also here the Plan Patagonia category gives you access to various articles, well referenced, imaged and cross-linked in already a 4 year past (wow, time flies), but also to podcasts and the famous Eye AM Eye Radio productions.

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... _Patagonia

I have had the joy to have been invited for a dedicated FAK 578 with Ab, last year July, on Playmobil Power Parade Day #01, I actually planned a Plan Patagonia remindcast on the same date this year, but we had friends over with whom we enjoyed the spectacle from 16 floors up...

now with Israel boiling I will record a dedicated Plan Patagonia - bit of Israel show for those interested.

contact me to shine at Eye AM Eye Radio where we share those things for which we care !
Plan Patagonia (also called Plan Andinia,[X 1] Andinia Plan, Israel 2.0 and other names) is a plan to settle and colonize Patagonia, with an area bigger than Alaska or about the size of Colombia, 2x France...

The settlement of Argentina happened in multiple phases, but Patagonia has always stayed more or less virgin terrain. Very sparsely populated and full of the richest resources, the area has been called "Promised Land" by prominent Zionist Argentinian people.

The origins of the so-called "Patagonia Plan", "Argentina Plan" or "Andinia Plan", or plans along those lines, but with different or no names, go back to before but specifically including Theodor Herzl, who in 1896 presented his pamphlet "Der Judenstaat" (The Jewish State) and dedicated a chapter Palestine OR Argentina? to the cause. In this same paragraph he ends with talking about "[Holy] StateS" [plural!]...

What is visible today, is the acquisition of enormous swaths of lands, up to the acquisition of 900,000 ha (116,308 acre) or 9000 km2 (bigger than Puerto Rico or almost half of Israel... for 80,000,000 USD in 1997 by the Benetton Family. This property is located in just one of the many provinces of the area, each of them having sizes of medium-sized countries;

Chubut

This is, not accidentally, also the province that banned the use of Glyphosate..... hmmmm... where would (((they))) settle ????

intro @ Fakeopedia Plan Patagonia, explore for more !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: Plan Patagonia - the biggest psyop you did(n't) know about ...

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Anyone paying any attention ?

I literally am the most unmarked anyone you can find

and got this scoop to my reading, STILL nobody caring about Plan Patagonia ???

where do you think the Future of Zem Jews lies ?

you tell me, The Line, The Sphere, or the Most Important Non-settled Area in the whole world.... ?

Argentina’s far-right presidential frontrunner wants to become Jewish

Javier Milei studies Jewish topics regularly with Buenos Aires rabbi but admits observing Sabbath may be obstacle to converting; he also vows to move country’s embassy to Jerusalem

Argentina`s President-elect Javier Milei has decided to convert from Catholicism to Judaism

28 November 2023 21:10 (UTC+04:00)

that is... 1 hour into the future, WTF ? :shock:

no need to click the link, this is the text
Argentina`s President-elect Javier Milei has decided to convert from Catholicism to Judaism, Azernews reports, citing foreign media outlets.

According to the agency, the Argentine leader took part in a Jewish service in Buenos Aires on November 25, where he received a blessing from a rabbi. Upon arrival in New York on November 27, Milei went to the grave of the famous Jewish rabbi Menachem-Mendl Schneerson in the Queens neighborhood. The gesture demonstrates "how committed the future leader is to deepening Argentina's cultural and political ties with Israel," the agency said. Thus, Milei can become the "most pro-Israeli leader in the history" of the country.

It should be noted that Argentina is home to the largest (more than 200 thousand people) Jewish community in Latin America. As the foreign media outlets remind, Milei has repeatedly started earlier that he intends to go to Israel, and also plans to move the Argentine embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Javier Milei, who heads the Libertarian Party, which is part of the right-wing alliance "Freedom is Coming", won the presidential election in Argentina. On the night of November 20, Mileiwas congratulated on his victory by his rival in the elections - Argentine Economy Minister Sergio Massa, who was a candidate from the ruling coalition "Union for the Motherland" - as well as a number of leaders of Latin American states.

Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Well I guess with America in full internal sabotage mode, the west plundered to the point where the commodity buyers market is flourishing from the rental evicties needing to make room for foreign hostile guests who are taking their stab in the dark, I guess a big switcheroo-name change and skin shedding event is more logical.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Samson79 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:19 am Well I guess with America in full internal sabotage mode, the west plundered to the point where the commodity buyers market is flourishing from the rental evicties needing to make room for foreign hostile guests who are taking their stab in the dark, I guess a big switcheroo-name change and skin shedding event is more logical.
nailed it.

not seen much, but NYC is allegedly receiving 10,000s of immigrants

Colombia Receiving Venezuelans 2018+ style...

Patagonia is Big

Chubut is Huge

Santa Cruz is Empty

the climate is mild, compared to Canada or northern US

there's no other place than that on Earth, unsettled so much, and yet so attractive (not mid Sahara or Arctic Siberia)...

there's just the smallest of language barriers and a lack of interest for South America as a serious continent in general that is behind the ignorance in the west about this psyop, geopolitical overhaul of this continent

SOME DO stand up, like Jesus would have....

hostal (unnamed) of Chileans

Hostales de Puerto Natales cierran las puertas a turistas israelíes

por Néstor Aburto
Martes 03 enero de 2012 | 18:42
Este es el estilo del recibimiento que tienen algunos turistas israelitas que visitan la región de Magallanes, ya que al menos en 4 hostales siguen la tendencia de no son recibir a ciudadanos de esta nacionalidad.

Aquí lo vemos reflejado en un aviso que señala que “no se reciben israelíes en este hotel” en la puerta de una hostal en Puerto Natales.

Sin embargo, en la sureña ciudad hay hostales que son exclusivas para los turistas israelíes, como la hostal “La casa de Juan” que se puede apreciar en la fotografía.

Recordemos que un ciudadano israelí, Roter Singer, está imputado por el incendio que afectó el Parque Nacional Torres del Paine y que arrasó con 13.300 hectáreas.

hostal (Casa de San Juan) of Israelis