Dead sea Scrolls hoax

aSHIFT.

Re: Dead sea Scrolls hoax

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

napoleon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:55 pm dont ignore the oil mr geologogy
In those Levantine caverns? aint much, offshore Gaza a LOT of gas
In Patagonia?

or where?

I literally built a training model on the most productive Patagonian oil basin, second time in Buenos Aires (best pizza after Napoli and great great meat and wine) was exactly teaching that.

So what exactly am I "ignoring" ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I floated in the Dead Sea. Was cool, but not worth visiting that hellhole, so many places to travel to, skip Israel (should be a campaign!)

Still the lowest place I've been. Caspian 'Sea' was 2nd.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

napoleon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:55 pm dont ignore the oil mr geologogy
you should start a comic book series

and go along the doors and give it to people

titled

The Wash Tower

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

a rosetta stone understanding is needed for my work ,but if i do start a comic book im gonna call it czechovs nun
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Lol just looked into this Piri Reis map.

Which was discovered in 1929 at the Topkapı Palace in Istanbul.

What a wonder! In a palace. The first world discoverer! :lol:

Before the space scam, the global leaders played the "oldest smartest civilization" scam.
Piri_Reis_map_of_Europe_and_the_Mediterranean_Sea.jpg
When you were running around naked hunting rabbits with a spear, we discovered the world.

It's funny how this "global discovery" narrative matches with the "space discovery" narrative.

"Archeology" means more an opportunity to rewrite history than to delve in caves found by goats.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Im not sure what to make of any of it, not venturing far away from the truth once you have found it is more akin to not letting other things trying to get you to come down from a safe perch. I summise what will likely be the attack and it always happens to be Yeshua, that guy the Jews don't believe, or believe he existed but use every moment of every day concerning themselves with mocking, discrediting and slandering, seems these fake Jews doth protesteth much.

The escaped Goat analogy gave me a chuckle (Scapegoat narrative found in cave)...

I guess like all the Fake stuff, at the end of the day it requires our TRUST to work. A lot of people trusted the science and got jabbed, A lot of people trusted the news and gave to the charity, so I guess here we are pretty much either being asked to trust or not the translator of the language written on the scrolls, or trust the official narrative.

The Israel in the bible is a people, who would have their inheritence (Holy Land) stolen by a people who are imposters, from the line of Abraham but not through Jacob, a people who told Yeshua they were never in bondage, so were not present with Moses and the ISRAELites who left Egypt, although claim they were!!!!..... till the end of the age, which matches what Yeshua taught in his parable of the tenants of the vinyard (also sometimes refered to as the parable of the cruel husband).

People haven't yet focused on the biggest hoax or psyop because it is soley contained in the bible, which nobody will read. Which is about ....you guessed it "Israel" (a biblical people who have currently not claimed their God given inheritence of the Holy Land), so who are these people who claim to be Jews who make alliyah in "Israel" (the geographical landmass named so in 1948)???
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

On a side note, and it is no hoax....

The Talmudist Jews have worked tirelessly to damage, distort, disfigure, ruin and obfuscate the archeology im my homeland, England, so why would I ever simply accept any narrative when God commands me to discern truth from lies, that is the one instruction that alludes to lies being used to covert my own forefathers history and past, I recently got banned from a website that promotes the false ideas of what my forefathers were doing, what they built and how AND why, the whole narrative of the world is false imho, one giant psyop, one massive hoax lined with multiple errors, purposefully to create a "stumbling block" in my path to learn the truth.

Stone Henge narrative is a huge psyop, I have (with help from others likeminded) discovered how it was built, where the materials were sourced from and could even accurately date it without using anything except a not very well known knowledge of biological staging, the thing is ANYONE else could do the same, if they knew how, it is only a lack of knowledge that prevents people from achieving great things and if your knowledge is prevented what really have you got left? If I had a bottomless pit of government funding and were allowed to publish my findings I would of already of had to hand my knowledge over to a people who seek to use it against me, much like how the patent system works, people create great inventions from their own knowledge on aa chosen subject only to have it passed by the military first to see if it gives the murderers another advantage over peaceful people who just want to live their lives in peace and perhaps had the idea of creating a convienience they could share with everyone, that is why we have roads and bridges and houses, but also why we have arms and warfare technological advances, so Im not stupid enough to think it is worth trying, or believe for a second my research wouldn't be plundered, my charachter defamed and effectively lose my hard work and efforts to people who can and will destroy me for attempting such a offensive narrative to their control system, which relies on lies about the history of my forefathers capabilities to help others should the enviroment be accommodating, which now in 2023 it simply is not.

Im not saying this to show off or piss people off, but I'm trying to point out that there are many of us waiting for divine intervention, we know as individuals we only have so much influence and the world political climate would simply not allow a full disclosure on ANYTHING that helps change the status quo or progression of their will, which relys on physical force to maintain.
Being a fakeologist isxas much knowing when and when not to speak out.

Governments love to know what WE KNOW, another user/poster here has enlightened me to that fact. Good knowledge can be read online even if seemingly ignored.

Dead sea scrolls are not the hoax or psyop, but the narrative likey is a deception or a mixture of truth and lies, what motive could tbtb even have to inform us anyway of such a find? Im sure they know what was found and what they are or what they say, but can we trust ANYTHING past that point? We have to decide.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Samson79
People (Yeah, I am not one of those, but you're right, not many) haven't yet focused on the biggest hoax or psyop because it is soley contained in the bible, which nobody will read. Which is about ....you guessed it "Israel" (a biblical people who have currently not claimed their God given inheritence of the Holy Land), so who are these people who claim to be Jews who make alliyah in "Israel" (the geographical landmass named so in 1948)???
that is a bit funny, cause I actively do that

you are right

Israel is a modern phenomenon

simply compare the architecture in that Stolen Strip of Land with their neighbors or the general Mediterranean-to-Muslim architecture

let's record a good podcast, you have good ideas, experiences and insights and they should not get lost in text only

the Bible is Best Spoken

Eye AM Eye Radio gives exactly that platform