Carbon dating hoax

pasterno

Carbon dating hoax

Unread post by pasterno »

Anyone took time to look into the carbon dating hoax?

Has all the hoaxy elements a few mystical "scientists" telling us with some test how old anything is pushing their evolution / God is dead agenda.
napoleon

Re: Carbon dating hoax

Unread post by napoleon »

some reading maybe add to the thread in the blog
Willard
8 years ago
Reply to smj
Ab, would you please consider interviewing smj to discuss these issues. I have listened to him on your original interview Ep. 119 and I have listened to smj on Hoax Busters Call with Chris Kendall. smj is a sui genris in this field of fakeology and IMHO is imperative we record what he knows for posterity.

Smj, I am a high school teacher and I have used videos you suggested in my classes eg. Heinz von Foerster video on “Autopoetics” where he lets slip the truth on “the hustle.”, Explorer One fake launch, NASA first administrator, RFK sister on the podium. If you have any other materiel you think I could show my students I would be grateful. If any other fakeologists have any material please let me know. For the students that understand you should see the light come over them when they learn these things. A suggested topic Ab could discuss with you could be DNA. When you discuss the hustle at the university regarding nuclear science, I had the same experience at both the undergraduate and graduate level regarding the The Great Hoax of Beginning Reading Instruction in America. Just substitute the word “beginning reading instruction” for “nuclear science” and the dynamics are the same. I will be posting more detail on this hoax in the forum. It involves G. Stanly Hall, Skull and Bones, Yale, University, Johns Hopkins etc.

smj once asked “Are we underestimating how deep the hustle goes?” Yes ,IMO, we are. Ab please interview smj again and myself and other fakeologists may chime in and explore the depths of the hustle.
In reply to Willard.
richard, i appreciate you sticking your neck out there by trying to teach your kids to think for themselves. it’s a honor that you think my stuff can help.
i’ll do a dna show with ab after he does his critical mass interview; i’m looking forward to that one.

xile, all i know about c14 is that it was discovered at berkeley; and that a berkeley man, bill libby, created the radiocarbon dating technique. the story goes that it is created by cosmic rays (something else i don’t believe in) bumping into nitrogen, but the c14 supposedly produced by cosmic rays only produce about 1 part in trillion of atmospheric carbon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-1…

bill was really good at building super-sensitive geiger counters we’re told. he was also smart enough to account for the supposed increase in the supposed radioisotope c14 resulting from nuclear tests. his ole lady, leona woods marshall, worked fermi’s pile of shit in ci cago with her first husband, john marshall (marshall as in chief justice marshall). after she married bill she got into the tree ring game and environmentalism.
manhattanprojectvoices.org/ora…

here’s bill’s nobel speech: www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prize

here bill gives us his cosmology/theology, if anyone out there knows who introduces him in this lecture let me know:

xileffilex
8 years ago
Reply to smj
Thanks for the vid, SMJ
I guess we’re at their mercy regarding C-14 peaks and troughs.

There’s a contact page here which might answer your query about who did the introduction to Libby. Great voice, would have made a good CNN anchorman
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucl…

If that C-14 peak circa 1964 is true, what did cause it?
www.johnstonsarchive.net/nucle

best blog about fakeologist
Samson79

Re: Carbon dating hoax

Unread post by Samson79 »

Carbon Dating allows organic and inorganic materials to have overall tollerances of time so wide as to achieve a complete controlled narrative where it is needed....imho.
That is all Im prepared to say on that :lol:

Masons like to allude to stone and building, yet cannot promote the fact Romans built their roads over the Saxon waymarkers, and cannot even date a monolith correctly :lol: no good calling yourselves master craftsman builders if you do not even know where to source building materials from is it :lol:

The Stones themselves will cry out....undressed and naked!!

WhosYer Geo-daddy now??