mentalversity vs university - cause only together we matter

aSHIFT.

mentalversity vs university - cause only together we matter

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

with this thread I want to outline and please share cause only then the topic makes sense, the idea I came with, only through podcasting, origins at Fakeologist, is

the mentalversity

or: the diversity of bright minds can only together assess the phenomena that surround us

vs

university - the Prussian Inducation System - Thou Shallt Believe In Your Big Bang, Brother !

it's not necessary, but helps, if you're a Fakeologist having attended, or having worked at, or having close family members/friends you talk at deep levels with who are related to

abracademia

intentionally jargonic and obfuscating

I mean, Onestone, thank you smj.

===

mentalversity, at Fakeopedia described and categorized a while ago as:
the mentalversity as part of aHEAD. reflects the diversity of the mind; the realization that we all are different and unique and thus have differently evolved and uniquely shaped brains. By bouncing those brains together* we come close to knowing each other and ourselves and by sharing these tribal shamanistic wisdoms**, we teach others who will in any way profit -unhelping doesn't exist- from these lessons of life; philosophy***.

that's the mentalversity; it is complementing Gaia's gifts
gaia, the Gaia Guidestones

♣ * together we matter
♣ ** wisdoms in everyday life are best practices, recipes, common knowledge, grandmother's, fathers commitment, untranshumanism
♣ *** philos sophos = loving wisdom
so what does our mentalversity entail, an example

a good mentalversity and diverse view using our bright minds imho would be, agreeing

the grass is (shades of) green

not

Pink, Blue or Red

excluding the Flat Smurfs, 9/11 plane morphers, Invisible Monsters Traveling Through the Air believers etc.

together
and only together

cause our Eye AM Eyes are by definition limited
and so are our minds, no matter their brightness

we can establish the ranges of green the grass has.

and the grass can be any phenomenon
and green any collection within with we can talk about

directly opposing the UNIversal, UNIformous, UNIverse idea

of only 1 Truth
1 Model
1 Scenario

and Thou Shallt Believe

that is not science, that is a cult; Scientism

it's simple

there are
many
areas
NOBODY

has the final answer

so a UNIversity can never apply

for instance

human psychology

there exists no perfect brAIn......

(the singularity is going fast, do NOT give in to AI, EVER!)

Eye AM Eye Radio is SO intricate and mentalverse, that AI takes a long time to get to those levels ; and that only inspires me to get aHEAD. more !)

Listen & read ! 4 freebees: Newspeech:
  • abracademia - academia + abracadabra = intentionally jargonic, or complicated psience masked as science, anti-academic (verifiability principle! or source materials ; creating magic loops of subscription based journals, obscure books, etc.)
  • aiducation - aid + education - we help each other learn - you and me and anyone takes the lessons they vibe with the most ; the more we are, the more we share, the more we share, the more we are
  • bouncing brains - activity of free flowing brain farts, hopefully recorded and enhanced with meaningful music ! leading to the brightest insights and inventive ideas, cheese helps
  • cheese, quesito, kaasje - Newspeech for María Juana, mystory (my-story ; my history, as opposed to twistory or history) by itself, and creativity enhancer for the former making us recognize more the
  • GAIA Guidestones - play on words on the Georgia Guidestones and referring to those lessons of Divinity we all should be able to perceive - outcome of mentalversity, and Molly aids enormously !
  • mentalversity - the topic of this thread and principle at Eye AM Eye Radio we are aLOUD.
  • Prussian Inducation System - generic name for the whole "education" system of the mainstream, made to make obedient slaves (thank you Carlin) instead of Creative Thinkers and Moral Shepherds, that aiducation strives for
  • Scientism - the idea that the psientific & scientific communities have Power over One Truth - impossible; already just Gaia's (Earth) history is only possible to present in models, scenarios, possibilities ; geology is just 50% science, the other half is art !
  • twistory - see new thread and add your thoughts, only that is mentalversity, not me alone (my ideas aren't my own alone anyway, they are triggered and inspired by bright minded others, but still, the more shades of green we recognize, the stronger and more secure we should be, not prescriptive, like the university / this is History claimants...
add your brightest thoughts if you feel like it !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio