The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Grand Illusion

Re: The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

@Samson79

Why are you saying the Holy Bible surpasses every book on the planet for it's details of events past, present and future? How can you verify what the Bible is saying is true? I think Gaia already pointed out how the Bible somehow leaves out Plato or Socrates or different countries surrounding where the Bible mainly is talking about.

I'm in complete shock you make dogmatic statements about the Bible here at Fakeo.

Do you realize how easy it is to fake the books? It's simply words on paper. Lies can be easily written down with barely any effort. Yet you see Ab's 11 year and counting, dedicated to the exposure of the lies and deceit fostered upon us and somehow you see all this and fall short on thinking maybe the Bible is bullshitting you on some level, at least. It's hard typing all this out on a Fakeologist.com because sometimes I feel I'm on a Bible or Christian website when I read Bibleologist material here.

Psylogical operations didn't just start in the 21st Century, they have been taking place for thousands of years and the Holy Bible is one the oldest Psyops. We can't take a book at face value here. Read between the lines. Book fakery should be first and foremost on the list of what we question here.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

A question for Napoleon and Rachel.

Do you believe demons/the devil exist? If so, do you believe demons can affect one’s life?
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Samson79 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:07 am
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:10 am In protestant countries, you have a culture of reading the Bible for yourself but not too long ago, mass were still held in Latin in catholic countries and I assume not everyone in the audience was familiar with it. Moreover, only the church had the correct interpretation. And if we trust history, it is the same church that compiled the Bible.

We live in a time when we can freely investigate the document, check the translation but if history is correct, at its core, it has been used to control the mass. Even today, it is still a book that is associated with the people in power.
In parts of history sure, also people were burned at the stake for putting the bible in the public domain, these people took that control off of the Catholic church and since then the bible information about wolves in sheeps clothing entering the congregations has been historically vindicated, on the premise they wanted to corrupt the bible but many copies were printed and allowed people to make up their own minds, which is what one of the major themes has been, if it is a document of non-effect it wouldn't of become the most read book since history began.
The main themes of Yeshua's ministry is based on love not hate or evil, it also showed where government and monarchy would eventually try to enslave the world (book of Samuel, where the Israelites demanded a King like other nations, how earthly kingship would become a menace to the worlds inhabitants and it details exactly the situation the world now, not a coincidence to seasoned bible readers but non bible readers claim authority on prophecy being a self fullfilling agenda or self fullfilling when looked outside of how many wars and movements of boarders and people make that virtually impossible, all variables considered, like plagues and natural disasters etc that man or the most powerful governments cannot control) but again it requires a full study from the individual and to evaluate its prophecy upon its merits of both warning and current impact as it was warned and by who.
The bible with all its errors and handling, language changes, deciphering, translational events etc has pretty much made it the only survivng book with a complete knowledge of God, his son and prophets today, no other book can come anywhere close to such a diverse historical path on survival.
It surpasses every book on the planet for its detail of events, past, present and the future.
Samson,

How do you know people were burned at the stake?

Who writes history?

If you wanted control of the world would you use ‘history’ books to falsify/make up information? Write current ‘news’ to tell lies? If you were a psychopath intent on complete control, of course you would.

*edit: @Grand Illusion, I completely agree with your last post.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Grand Illusion wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:27 am
Why are you saying the Holy Bible surpasses every book on the planet for it's details of events past, present and future? How can you verify what the Bible is saying is true? I think Gaia already pointed out how the Bible somehow leaves out Plato or Socrates or different countries surrounding where the Bible mainly is talking about.

I'm in complete shock you make dogmatic statements about the Bible here at Fakeo.

Do you realize how easy it is to fake the books? It's simply words on paper. Lies can be easily written down with barely any effort. Yet you see Ab's 11 year and counting, dedicated to the exposure of the lies and deceit fostered upon us and somehow you see all this and fall short on thinking maybe the Bible is bullshitting you on some level, at least. It's hard typing all this out on a Fakeologist.com because sometimes I feel I'm on a Bible or Christian website when I read Bibleologist material here.

Psylogical operations didn't just start in the 21st Century, they have been taking place for thousands of years and the Holy Bible is one the oldest Psyops. We can't take a book at face value here. Read between the lines. Book fakery should be first and foremost on the list of what we question here.
Have you read the bible?

It brought me to "fakeology". It is about Truth and distincting falsehood from Truth.

[/b]1 John 3:18
18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

1 John 4:6
6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

2 Timothy 2:15
15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Those most critical on the bible never engaged with it. Never read properly. Just fragments.
And to me it comes across as naive. The bible in the broad sense is the opposite of dogmatic. It's distinction. And our inability to do so.

Especially the Gospel. Especially John. (if you start to read)
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Samson,

There are many people (I’m one of them) who are perfectly capable of looking for truth, discerning truth/lies. I knew as a child what lies were and who were speaking them. I didn’t need the bible to tell me that.

You write as if those words written are profoundly deep, they aren’t. Are you saying the bible gives us the ‘right’ to establish truth? It was already a ‘given’ when we entered this world. For me, it’s an instinctual thing. A god given instinctual gift.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

My last post was meant for pasterno, not Samson.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The Bible is advocating for the truth but what truth ? nobody will say that they stand for lies but is the narrative provided by the Bible the "truth" ? it's a bit easy to use the unconscious idea that everyone have of the truth. "Do not be deceived" but what is the nature of the deception exactly ? Being in a world of lies and the Bible warning us to not be deceived doesn't make the bible right.

I will admit that I didn't read the whole thing but I don't feel like the Bible really matches the reality we live in. For instance, in the Bible, there are wars, here we have fake wars, why? We are up against a particular enemy that rely a lot on fakery and I don't feel like the Bible does a good job of describing it, it seems outdated.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Maybe they were fake wars in the bible?
pasterno

Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:15 am Samson,

There are many people (I’m one of them) who are perfectly capable of looking for truth, discerning truth/lies. I knew as a child what lies were and who were speaking them. I didn’t need the bible to tell me that.

You write as if those words written are profoundly deep, they aren’t. Are you saying the bible gives us the ‘right’ to establish truth? It was already a ‘given’ when we entered this world. For me, it’s an instinctual thing. A god given instinctual gift.
A god given instinctual gift.

I think you word it well. Exactly!

It is instinctual, and that is God given.

Wether you read the bible or pray or not.

I think God speaks to us, no matter we go to church or read the bible. God thinks about us. Even though we deny him. (which is weird in a worldly existence)

I agree with you full post except for the first line:
There are many people (I’m one of them) who are perfectly capable of looking for truth, discerning truth/lies.
I think we are not, you are not, I am not perfectly able to see. To distinct virtue from vice. To distint truth from lies. Sin from love. To distinct God from the devil.

You and me are no different from Eve in the garden of eden.

So that means we need to learn about God, about truth, and in my opinion is the magnum opus in history.

If I would throw all away and could keep 1 book, I would keep that one.

Let 's say a person grows up secluded from any other people, still he can learn about truth, about God, about the divine Law, the natural law by his own experience.

I think the Bible is the best work of collective wisdom, and putting away as a "psyop" or "dogmatic book" or "fraud", is an act of deep deep arrogance.

I personally think Jesus is the son of God and you can say ofcourse: "fuck him" who cared about guy.

But maybe maybe there is something to learn in the previous 80 generations of men.

I think we need help, wisdom from previous generations, from wise men maybe 700 years ago.

And it's all in freedom. You don't need to do anything. Many people never touch the bible in their life.
I see many people who read the bible in my parish and take all state lies as fact and we have collections for Ukraine and now Gaza. It's true.
(so it's no guarantee)

I can just say from my experience, reading the bible from a fakeologist point of view is deeply interesting. I coincides mostly perfectly.
pasterno

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:15 am The Bible is advocating for the truth but what truth ? nobody will say that they stand for lies but is the narrative provided by the Bible the "truth" ? it's a bit easy to use the unconscious idea that everyone have of the truth. "Do not be deceived" but what is the nature of the deception exactly ? Being in a world of lies and the Bible warning us to not be deceived doesn't make the bible right.

I will admit that I didn't read the whole thing but I don't feel like the Bible really matches the reality we live in. For instance, in the Bible, there are wars, here we have fake wars, why? We are up against a particular enemy that rely a lot on fakery and I don't feel like the Bible does a good job of describing it, it seems outdated.
I have an opposite experience, I think it matches the current reality we live in perfectly. Especially the Gospel is a perfect description and guidance in the events we encounter in our daily life. I'm in a bible reading group, and we can read 8 sentences and speak for 2 hours about it and learn from each other how we relate to the text in our own lives. I have not seen that with any book reading group I have been in.

And if you don't want it, don't read it, nobody can force you, just accept the consequences of your action and maybe think with yourself? Why this resistance?

You don't need to be weak to read it. Be critical and much as you want. Engage. And talk about it with others.

There is not 1 perspective. Many perspectives. That's personal. That's interesting.