PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

i love this kids energy ,she's so much fun to watch ,,here she is watch return to oz for the first time ,should't phase her she's from tennessy ,so she can hold a pig and shoot ya dead ,not unlike some salford girls i know
napoleon

04.jpg
_Richard Drew2.jpeg
6H31xF.gif
6H31xF.gif (1.85 MiB) Viewed 4340 times
so the miniatures we saw collapse ,had to eject expel enough outward dust to match the smokescreen ,if you tried this with c.g.i. you would have to adhere to physics and gravity ,,,but if the miniatures is packed with dust and has the appropriate beams ready to be dispelled outwards explaining 30 ton beams floatin is they were not thirty ton beams they we part of a miniature,and has a piston or a weight pulling from inside down to the ground ,this would disappear as the collapse was happening and eject outwards .remember it was constant speed from start to finish
in short ,they turned to dust before they hit the ground because they were a skeleton frame being held up by the weight or piston ,also dust is nearly as condensed as steel ie sand or cement bags rarely blow away psimple ,you can even visualise the weight pulling down at a steady speed
napoleon

184.gif
so they could not show rubble because there was none in the miniatures you saw collapse ,that would be hilairious showing the controlled demolition ,and then the miniatures remnants or vice versa showing you the miniatures collapse and the rubble from controlled demolition ,you would easily see the difference
184.gif
download - 2020-01-09T192232.786mmm.png
download - 2020-01-09T192306.103.png
napoleon

so the logical answer to me being a fakeologist was send in masons and ignore me ,xxxxxxx unlucky girls
i have the power to explain what i see ,unlike the people you trust lol i am scary
napoleon

from previous page
so the miniatures we saw collapse ,had to eject expel enough outward dust to match the smokescreen ,if you tried this with c.g.i. you would have to adhere to physics and gravity ,,,but if the miniatures is packed with dust and has the appropriate beams ready to be dispelled outwards explaining 30 ton beams floatin is they were not thirty ton beams they we part of a miniature,and has a piston or a weight pulling from inside down to the ground ,this would disappear as the collapse was happening and eject outwards .remember it was constant speed from start to finish
in short ,they turned to dust before they hit the ground because they were a skeleton frame being held up by the weight or piston ,also dust is nearly as condensed as steel ie sand or cement bags rarely blow away psimple ,you can even visualise the weight pulling down at a steady speed
so they could not show rubble because there was none in the miniatures you saw collapse ,that would be hilairious showing the controlled demolition ,and then the miniatures remnants or vice versa showing you the miniatures collapse and the rubble from controlled demolition ,you would easily see the difference
[/quote]
download - 2023-12-05T181251.449.png
download - 2023-12-05T181251.449.png (6.59 KiB) Viewed 4613 times
130px-Kerner-logo-1.png
130px-Kerner-logo-1.png (17.09 KiB) Viewed 4613 times
so ive explained who made the miniatures ilm and filmed on kerner cameras
ipiccy_image (90).jpg
thanks for all the kind words from the fans xx
napoleon

Danny's imaginary friend in the shining is called T❤️NY,secret messages from I❤️NY
Danny's imaginary friend in the shining is called T❤️NY
secret messages from I❤️NY
it's called the shining for christs sake !what shines ?
TWINS IN THE SHINING SAY ? "come and play with us Danny" Danny also has 42 or inverted 24 jupiter ,tin giant with a big red heart .jupiter did the rounds on 911 ,same as Danny on his bike till he met the twins ,on the top floor of the overlook hotel with a sneaky cut kubrick puts danny in the heavens ,top floor of the shining hotel ready to interact with the gemini constellation.

, danny was a metaphor for jupiter entering the house and the destruction of castor and pollux or gemini the twins,kubrick's the shining is alluding to the stars in the sky on sep 11,I❤️NY,with jupiter the dark father chopping down the twins ,in star wars this is vader ,in the shining it's jack with his axe ,kubrick said all work and no play makes jack a dull boy ,i shined the tinman for you girls

ipiccy_image - 2023-09-29T002833.840.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T161856.229.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T194925.488.jpg
napoleon

9_11-big-picture (2) (1).jpg
so theres all the shining cast ,and dannys twins saying come and play with us is a hat tip to george lucas and the millenium fall-con,,,,afterall sep 2001 was a space odyssey ,,,,the trigger was aldebaran taurus the bullseye not alderaan as in star wars ,kubrick had a maze wonded knee,a bull was implied,but both use the rosicrucian magnum opus that is the wizard of oz ,,,,,which is derived from the chamber of reflection degree in which v.i.t.r.i.o.l. is on the darkened room walls ,,,,,,,panet alchemy is jjust as sirius ,
orion alpha taurus.jpg
orion alpha taurus.jpg (42.97 KiB) Viewed 4607 times
yeah kubrick was a massive fan of lucas ,called him the new ozma ,i prefer lucas oz schema ,kubrick knocked it out the park though with the apes scene ,hahahahahahahha
transition-2 (3).jpg
napoleon

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden =no
anyone explained why so sirius=no
please remeber i say things that will remove all your internet frind database ,cannot have americas mythos exposed,,,cannot talk about 911 toys i will hurt your government deception pension more than your feelings,ive already made the average fakeologist a wizard ,wait till some grow bollocks ,might have to get mr E in to help
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (2).jpg
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (3).jpg
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (4).jpg
napoleon

064ce37da775c5f239c3cc629fa8924e (4).jpg
photo_2023-07-10_23-18-17.jpg
photo_2023-07-10_23-18-17.jpg (12.73 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
064ce37da775c5f239c3cc629fa8924e (2).jpg
remember only new stuff from me , the chamber of reflection is obvious and the best part of solving 911it does back engineer lucas's imagination a tad, i can predict the future and the past with the psipher
napoleon

The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers,the 911 ceremony was the cahamber of reflection ceremony that spawned the wizard of oz books ,same ceremony on 911 gives you oz-ama,tinman,witch,wands ,these fucks can't even look at the pictures diddums
"My god, it's full of stars" is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9
where he was entombed after his death in 1484.
the twin tower complex was built to emulate ruby rosicrucians founder Christian Rosencreutz tomb ,all the 7 buildings that george lucas used to create the millenium fall-con spaceship were and are the walls etc and the doorway or mirror to see this alchemy was highlighted in 2001 a space odyssey ,when rain-bowman (rosicrucian oz schema and rainbows) when bowman enters the monolith on 2001 ,and where was the monolith on 2001 in a basin like neew york's counterpart the millenium hilton,not really to cerebral there. 7th heaven, metatrons cube, solomons temple ,the millenium fall-con spaceship solo-mans temple, i love my job .heres the story behind your 7th heaven walled tomb and the original wizard of oz
In 1614, a mysterious document entitled the Fama Fraternitatis appeared in the German town of Kassel, and ignited a firestorm of interest all over Europe. This document described a fantastic tale of a secret brotherhood of adepts who called themselves Rosicrucians and their enigmatic founder, Christian Rosencreutz, or C.R.C. The Fama announced the existence of a secret Fraternity of the Rose Cross, and described the life and teachings of Christian Rosencreutz. It went on to describe the vault in which C.R.C. and much of the Rosicrucian’s secret knowledge were buried. The document finally invites all like-minded individuals to contact the Brotherhood and share in its alchemical wisdom and spiritual wealth.
solo-mans temple ,the millenium fall-con
The climax of the story centers on the rediscovery of C.R.C.’s tomb, buried in a concealed, underground vault of seven sides. Engraved upon a circular altar over the tomb were the words (in Latin): “Unto the Glory of the Rose Cross I have constructed this Tomb for myself as a Compendium of the Universal Unity.”

This lecture will explore the symbolic structure and spiritual implication of the Rosicrucian Vault hinted at in the Fama and explored in the later teachings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the R.R. et A.C. The implications of this Vault are many—it is an emblematic tomb of death and spiritual resurrection, as well as an initiation chamber and place of meditation. However, its primary significance is that of the “mystical center” or “inner temple” of man. This is an internal, God-centered reality which is inherent in the symbolism of C.R.C.’s “Compendium of the Universal Unity.”

Publication of the Fama caused a commotion. Traditionalists condemned the shadowy Rosicrucian brotherhood. Skeptics doubted its existence. Hermeticists embraced it. And several people tried to find and join the enigmatic fraternity. Printing presses all over Europe were kept busy publishing books and other documents on the subject. Within a couple of years two other Rosicrucian manifestos appeared: The Confessio and the Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosencreutz. The Confessio offered a few more details concerning the membership of the Rosicrucian Fraternity, while the Chemical Wedding was an alchemical fable filled with symbolism and allegory.

Some of the theories concerning the origin and motives behind the publication of the Rosicrucian Manifestos are worth mentioning. In her book on The Rosicrucian Enlightenment, Frances Yates describes how the Manifestos may have been part of a planned propaganda campaign to promote a Lutheran-Hermetic movement to support the reign of Frederick the 5th, King of Bohemia in opposition to the Catholic House of Habsburg.
The manifestos were probably written by a group of college students, who attended the University of Tubingen and were members of a circle of Christian Hermeticists. Among them were Tobias Hess, a student of Paracelsus, and Johann Valentin Andreae, who became a Lutheran minister and later admitted to writing the Chemical Wedding as a joke.

Whatever the origins of Manifesto might have been—whether spiritual, political, or even mythological—their influence on the Western Esoteric Tradition was certainly no joke. As a whole the three Rosicrucian Manifestos described the beginning of a new spiritual age—an age structured around Lutheran idealism, social reform, alchemical teachings, astrological symbolism, Hermetic magic, and Christian mysticism.

They conveyed a sense of wonder at the hidden mechanics of the universe. They also harkened back to an earlier time of archaic wisdom, early science, and the secret mystery cults of the ancient world, where spiritual knowledge was only given to a select group of initiates. For many, the three Manifestos seemed to awaken a spiritual longing for esoteric knowledge. But the essential story in the Rosicrucian trilogy is contained in the Fama—the discovery of the hidden burial chamber of C.R.C.—a secret room of seven sides which held the secrets of the Brotherhood and conveyed the essence of Christian Rosencreutz’s “Compendium of the Universal Unity.”

What does this mysterious description refer to? What is this strange hidden room that seems to lie at the heart of the Rosicrucian tradition? What is the knowledge it contains? And are hints of this knowledge given elsewhere in the Rosicrucian teachings? And where is the tomb of Christian Rosencreutz to be found? In this brief lecture I hope to provide a few answers to these questions and further food for thought.
“Universal Unity”

The Fama tells us that when the Rosicrucian Brotherhood rediscovered the tomb of their founder, their appeared to their sight a vault of seven sides. In the center was a circular altar engraved with figures and words, which was set over the sarcophagus of Christian Rosencreutz wherein the uncorrupted body lay. Triangles were inscribed within the ceiling and the floor. The room was illuminated by a “second sun” while the floor contained the names of the “inferior Governors” or infernal spirits. Each of the seven walls of CRC’s tomb was divided into ten squares which in turn were inscribed with several figures and sentences. Each wall also had a door for a chest which contained “diverse things” including books, parchments, looking glasses, bells, burning lamps, songs, and the Minutum Mundum or “small Universe.” In other words, what the vault contained was the whole of the Rosicrucian secrets and mysteries. But why were all these “diverse things” described as a summary of the “Universal Unity”?

The Rosicrucian texts often describe the idea of the “Universal Unity.” “Omnia ab Uno,” (All from One) is one of the sayings of the Rosicrucians. It expresses the idea that God is One—an undividable Whole—and that everything in the cosmos has evolved from this One Eternal Source. The various activities of Life, which we see in the universe around us, are simply the various forms of the manifestations of God. This Creative Power of God, or the substance of Light and Life, is sometimes called the Logos, the Word, or Christ.
“Compass of the Wise” as well as the seven-pillared House of Wisdom, complete with the seven planets, the four elements, and various Masonic and alchemical symbols. As the Universal Unity manifested itself into the cosmos, it assumed various forms, qualities, and functions. Therefore it appears to the outside observer as a multiple variety of unrelated objects, forms, energies, or substances. It often appears as a series of dualities. And yet to Rosicrucians, alchemists, and mystics, all these forms and powers are essentially One Unified Whole.

The various astrological and qabalistic words and images used by alchemists and Rosicrucians—as well as the angels, archangels, elements, planets, zodiacal signs, and spirits cited by magicians— are not meant to describe powers and qualities that are fundamentally different from each other.

They are simply different aspects of the One Universal Principle, just as the different Hebrew God-names used to describe the ten Sephiroth on the Tree of Life are not different Gods, but different aspects or qualities of the One God—such as God’s Love, God’s Mercy, God’s Wisdom, and so forth. When all is said and done, one of the Rosicrucian maxim can be summed up in the motto Omnia ab Uno, “All from One.”

Nearly three hundred years after the Manifestos were written, an esoteric fraternity known as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn took on the task of recreating and expanding upon the imagery of the Rosicrucian Vault in a dramatic way. Under the guidance of MacGregor Mathers, the Vault of the Adepti became the initiation chamber of the Golden Dawn’s Second or Inner Order. The Adeptus Minor Ceremony is largely centered around the story of the discovery of the tomb of Christian Rosenkreutz. In this ritual, MacGregor Mathers echoed this concept of the “Universal Unity” as it applied to the seven walls of the Vault of the Adepti, which was based upon the description of CRC’s tomb. One square on each wall of Mather’s Vault was white, “…representing the changeless Essence of the Divine Spirit, thus developing all from the One, through the Many under the government of One.”[1]

This is in keeping with one of the principle teachings of the Golden Dawn, which we have described as “ultimately monotheistic, although it conceives of the Divine Unity or ultimate Divinity as emanating itself through a multitude of forms, aspects, characteristics and manifestations. […] Thus, although the system may appear to be outwardly polytheistic, all deities are thought to be the various faces and rich expressions of the ultimate Divine Unity. Although the cosmos appears to be diverse, at its most fundamental level, All is One.”[2]

Author Franz Hartman described the Universal Unity this way: “…the four sides of a pyramid originate in 1 point and end in 1, each side appearing to have a distinct individuality of its own. The higher we rise toward the summit, the more does this differentiation disappear, and the more does the Unity of all things and their identity with each other become apparent, until; all difference is again absolved in the ultimate One. He who knows the One knows All; he who believes to know many things knows nothing. The One is the starting point for all occult science”[3]
In the Adeptus Minor Ceremony of the Golden Dawn the tomb of Christian Rosencreutz has another name: “This place was entitled by our still more ancient Fratres and Sorores, the Tomb of Osiris Onnophris, the Justified One