it's not a Dino Hoax, there's a Fossil Hoax

aSHIFT.

it's not a Dino Hoax, there's a Fossil Hoax

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

this thread I will fill in later with more examples and details about what definitely is not going on (Dinos are fake, and the rest is real, or what?)

namely a Fossil Hoax.

some introductory clues I gave in the Dodo thread.

more later

as always with Eric Dubay figments of imaginative narrative building,

it's not (just) about Dinos.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: it's not a Dino Hoax, there's a Fossil Hoax

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

first, not to label, yet to identify with a selection of options, stances, positions

a - there is NO Fossil Hoax - every single fossil is purely and entirely shaped by Gaia and her biohistory, not even the hypernormie who visited Morocco or Villa de Leyva (I guided us to some REAL ammonite pieces...) would claim such thing, but the most extreme first
----
z - all fossils are a Hoax - the Hans Wormhole let's say, just everything is fake, pure denial - the other extreme

- here in between I see various optional stances to explore here

d - Dumbay's (good Newspeech for 'm) & other carnies' "Dino Hoax" is up for grabs for everyone to FOLLOW, conspie sheep - either you do that or come to your own SET of scenarios, models, ideas, not just one, like NatGeo and Discovery geologic and paleontologic programmers have indoctrinated into the normie sheep's minds....

just dinos hoaxed (and by omission the rest real?) is absurd and with the same Flat Smurf BS he also is infamous for it fits, no serious model, no serious jargon use even, incorrect labelings (creating strawmen arguments), etc. etc.

====

toolboxes

as a geologist, I cannot see Gaia differently than as a geologist. Namely someone studying the Earth. And as my status is as unmarked as possible, recency bias has no influence, and my vast experience in many different basins, settings, tectonic environments, paleoclimates, uncertainties, uncertainties, uncertainties and juggling with all those factors through time - 4D - have taught me so much, I cannot undo that life programming.

I am open to interesting new models, but people denying plate tectonics, while just the Atlantic basins are a mirror image, in seismic, the subsurface yous haven't seen. Me neither, it is a form of sonar imaging, but it's not "Fake". Thousands and thousands of well (log)s prove that. And us geologists updating the models according to those new calibration data.

Yet, that shouldn't be needed to formulate a coherent, logical, explanable to an 8 year old, idea of the biological history of Earth.

some examples of bio-logic:

imagine this basin

300 km2 = 1/5 of New York City or also 1/5th of Bogotá

you can imagine such a small area with a good vantage point
and estimate the amount of trees
and amounts of leaves
and amounts of ....

years.

and there we get to the first hurdle.

what conceptual Age do you give the timeline of life (Ediacaran-present) in your mind. How long do you think fossils have been formed on Earth, how long more or less do you see that historic time.

I am perfectly fine with the 600,000,000 years the mainstream and non-controversial within any geologic community chronology, but it could well be more, cause erosion is exactly that what is NOT visible anymore....

I actively added the millions of years to Wikipedia, the most accessible source for geologic formations worldwide for anyone, to contextualize and understand when we were speaking, studying, creating crealities of what could have happened in those times...

so take this formation, not my active work, though I added the Ma (Mega-annum ; 1 million years duration & ago) and pinpoint on the map...

Allenby Formation - British Columbia, Western Canada, Ypresian, so early Eocene, VERY hot and CO2 rich climate globally, but cooled down from the PETM - Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum

gives a lot of plants, trees, pollen, fossils in the form of mollusks (most common mini fossils) and insect imprints

in 2 km !! of formation, that's enormous, but climatologically and tectonically perfectly explainable and in my experience mightily thicc comparable & contemporaneous (geologically speaking) conglomerates in the Spanish Pyrenees extra geo-logical.

at the same time

could such an operation be totally faked?

that none of this has been found, yet the concoctions of creative craftsmen and women or some crazy conspiracy by complete fraudsters

Canadians, contact me for fieldwork assistance and organization, I have done that professionally, so hire me for that ; together we matter, we combine our best skills and talents !

only one way to find out; do fieldwork

NW Pacific US Americans, your equivalent formation is this one, also palynoflora rich, dated to about 15 Ma AFTER the "dinos"... Klondike Mountain Formation

later I will list some obvious fakes, frauds, tidbits of ridiculousness that I have come across in years of active and Wiki-active (a bigger platform than that you can't get, see examples in later posts) expertise.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Fossilworks (see the Allenby Fm sites) is the best database to search for academically documented fossil finds, my main source when I was still Wiki editing and especially writing, describing important formations in much more detail, aiding into understanding more of the Fossil Hoax, because that is an area to explore

what is fake and what is real

how do they fake it

cause if there's anything that inspired me from a young age, it was fossils and minerals. Long before even deciding I wanted to become a geologist and actively worked towards that goal.

and what I have touched and studied with my own Eye AM Eyes

and that what I pranked the whole class with, in Mesozoic Spain, using a real trilobite fossil of my parents as mold for a fake one...

the best part of the prank is not the fakeness of the fossil. My co-students, some were suspicious of the far too light bolt-heavied plaster cast, but a decent attempt from my mom, who was hyper creative and craftful, I "just" have 14 % or so of her....

fell for the fake fossil, but that was not the main lesson

it could have even been a real trilobite, though then the fakeness of the fossil would not have played a role, so it would have been different, and yet geologically, chronologically ridiculous

trilobites were LONG gone
no matter how many million years you place on the timeline

when the OLDEST rocks of Teruel (the middle of nowhere of Spain) were deposited, "The Grandest Reset" - the P-T boundary - The Grand Extinction event where "95 % of marine and terrestrial life vanished, including the last bit of Trilobitidaeaeae" had happened decades of Ma already ...

it was thus a good test

to see how gullible even experts in training (1st year fieldwork, after 1 year of academic inducation) were

=======

but at the same time

the Mammoth molar
my parents had

from the move of the museum my dad

and me as very first job (!) worked for

part of a larger, not extreme or so, but still cool, collection of artefacts, including human skulls !

the molar

was heavy, like 6-8 kgs or so (maybe less, I was a child)
and typically fossilized

silicified

clear quartz replacement crystals even a layman could see

story was

"fished by a fisherman from the North Sea bottom" - shallow and one of the most fished seas by one of the most fishery nations and Doggerland and so, makes all sense, no crazy stories needed

this site, not claiming it's real, all real, or anything, but just on the outset, to paint the picture for later, where you'll recognize the essential differences with FAKE finds, it does make sense

The Mammoth Site
The Mammoth Site is a museum and paleontological site near Hot Springs, South Dakota, in the Black Hills. It is an active paleontological excavation site at which research and excavations are continuing.

The facility encloses a prehistoric sinkhole that formed and was slowly filled with sediments during the Pleistocene era. The sedimentary fill of the sinkhole contains the remains of Pleistocene fauna and flora preserved by entrapment and burial within a sinkhole. As of 2016, the remains of 61 mammoths, including 58 North American Columbian and 3 woolly mammoths had been recovered. Mammoth bones were found at the site in 1974, and a museum and building enclosing the site were established. The museum now contains an extensive collection of mammoth remains.
very simple to imagine

icy surface

sink hole underneath
at early Winter or late Spring

ice gets so thin

that mammoths walking over it
fall into it

that is a scenario to get accumulations of fossils, that makes sense. Is understandable, a geo-logical situation.

with LOTS of "finds" that is certainly not the case

in many cases, yes, with Dinos or "Dinos for laymen", so any pre-Paleocene reptile (like pterosaurs, ichthyosaurs, plio & plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, etc. etc.)

this happens. And that doesn't happen in reality.

"Amazing finds", Hollywood scripted stories

not how reality goes.

Like "my 6 yr old saw a tooth sticking out of a cliff and there appeared to be a 92 % intact T-rex, just ironically his favo Dino, behind it"

eh no, that is not how real Earth Exploration goes ....

(yes, you can perfectly model the mammoth in sink hole scenario in Ice Age or so, cool cartoon, I liked it, but it represents a realistic scenario)

YOUR thoughts and insights please, this should not be a monologue !

pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

@aSHIFT.
I have no idea what you are trying to say. I can't follow your writings at all. Maybe try to be a bit more cohesive and concise.

What's your point? Why is this important? What the general opinion you are debating? How does this fit in the total specter of lies?
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:40 am I have no idea what you are trying to say. I can't follow your writings at all.

that is only on your side

you are able to reread posts
think about them

and on top of that there's nobody you find as open in explaining themselves

and above all offering a professional podcast music platform for that

you see ?

Maybe try to be a bit more cohesive and concise.
meaningless, as general statement

be specific

start at your biggest doubt, misunderstanding, whatever

and ask me about it

in the new Pub, opened today on Sinterklaas

it's in your hands, mine are stretched out

What's your point?
meaningless, as general statement

be specific

(copypaste, you ask ME Who I am, while you have all chance to have found out, so who are YOU, asking dumb general questions nobody could answer, so we don't get anywhere, by definition.

in your hands II
Why is this important?
What is "this" ?

finding out what is real Natural History and what is Faked, Scripted, Staged, UNreal, is unclear to you ?
What the general opinion you are debating?
your choice of words reveals your misunderstood mind, assumption, the mother of all fuckups

debates are for debatable things

some things are falling outside of that, es más, the majority of life is outside of that

that "debate corner" (I have even led debates at 2 universities, a long time ago and both on invitation) is not for speculative things

you cannot "debate" Prehistory

you can explore
seek
verify
reject

hypothesize
test
theorize

drop the "debate" idea and start sharing your thoughts about what cannot be and yet is an obscure topic, the title is enough already...
How does this fit in the total specter of lies?
you ask for the revelations at the end of a book

before co-writing it, on invitation by the OP (me, but I am just the messenger, it's not about smallest of gaia, it's about Gaia and Bios and their Earthly History)

isn't that odd?

that is exactly
for US

not me

US together
cause only together
we mather

and

to gather
we better

(still follow me ?)

to come to, not Universally Decide Upon, as the Satanic Church of Scientism (sync 2 of the day, cause also that topic I planned to open, nice to post there) prescribes

yet through our mentalversity

I've used,and explained and linked enough Newspeech and the general form of it is so simple and therefore ridiculous to be called "non concisive" - with 1 New Word I Order a new phenomenal description, everybody should be able to recognize themselves in

either you play dummy

or you are

the evidence is in your post

you have not addressed anything of the Topic

not shared YUR thoughts, I should not be of your interest

the topics I bring up should be

simply because they are the result of years of Fakeologist Podcasting and researching and documenting

what about you, what have you

CREATED

in your life

for the World

a Better World

Our World Order

the

New Word Order

(still on board, or should I get a professional kindergarten teacher for ya?)

===========

so fossils and fossilization and real vs fake fossils

SHOOT

(the ones here for the topic, not for another BS drama queen dance...)