What's the objective of all these fake wars?

Exit

Re: What's the objective of all these fake wars?

Unread post by Exit »

Fear, trauma, to believe in the evil that men do under orders. To make us relive the fear of death, remembered every November, in silence to really make the trauma hit home, particularly in every child. Land grabs, money grab.
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Real estate, resources, markets, cheap labor (slaves).

Money, power and sadistic pleasure (duping delight).

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno, in your other thread you seemed surprised to find about the Theater of War, I thought a common understanding for truth seekers having gotten the opportunity to get informed by some Forged War Fare through Time ...

1840s - Irish Potato Famine - mass starvation campaign leading to emptying Ireland and mass emigration to growing (pre-Civil War) United States from Ireland esp. - Tim Kelly the great podcaster had interviewed a good researcher on that
1860s - Civi War - others should know this

1894 - Dreyfuss Affair - Josh now the Israel war believer ! did that piece for Miles Mathis

1903 - no war, but Colombia literally lost the what would become most important place in the Western Hemisphere - the Panama Canal - a real war - there REAL workers died, en masse.... mán, what a climate, the horrors...

WW1

you miss a lot if you skip the non-existing "Interbellum"

1929 - biggest economic war at the stock market
Great Depression era
in the meantime Buenos Aires was BOOMING

WW2 - you call the Holocaust Story "a hoax", do you stick with that ?

1964 - Tonkin "Incident" - many have studied that

1982 - Falkland "War" - yeah of course, tiny Argentina, no World Cup this time, against the Mighty Blighty Albion Powers of Thatcher, yeah a real War, of course - see Plan Patagonia - the coast is empty, apart from some Welsh ! and Croatian ! and indigenous towns and military Bases !

1991 - First Gulf War - preceded by Hill & Knowlton Incubator Hoax ! - very important psyop to see through the charade

=======

but what is in your perception, maybe it can get into our pairception, your idea of a "fake war" ?

does only the military Playstation part (Israel is head of both mil and tech!) matter or do the innumerable amounts of refugee migrants OF and BY wars or "wars" or "fake wars" matter millions more ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

OP posted my time 3:31 ! pm - 11-11
My reaction posted my time 9:39 pm - 9-12

exactly 1 month and 6 hours 8 mins later, another 9... cool sync, I hardly ever watch the clock...
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:31 pm Anyone has an idea what the point of all these fake wars is?

Ukraine - Russia is fake
Gaza - Israel is fake
Syria - ISIS was fake
"ISIS" is just as "fake" (for you, safe saloon onlooker !) as the "FARC" or ELN is, for me, also safe, but a bit more informed onlooker (I had another Fakeologist under my guidance to keep aLIVE. )

Mossad sponsored existing groups, of all kinds, money and cheap weapons (israel, helloooo) travel across all "ideological" boundaries...

do you really believe there are no
- Middle Eastern insurgence groups
- ME or traveling bandits, smugglers, the Silk Road, I dunno
- impoverished football hooligans (Egypt is fucking war man)
- human traffickers - the biggest industry in the world, in the end, everyone economically participating in that (through your bank account alone already)
- sex industry kidnappers

is just everything in I have no idea where your house or mind comes from brain "FAKE" ?

I mean, just it's all Truman Show, no empathic imagination for the real horrors that come with so-called "fake wars"...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:33 pm pasterno, in your other thread you seemed surprised to find about the Theater of War, I thought a common understanding for truth seekers having gotten the opportunity to get informed by some Forged War Fare through Time ...
Yes the concept that wars are largely staged are quite new to me.

A few years ago I was quite obsessed with the "gaschambers" and visited the most important extermination camps, to find nothing which convinced me a mass murder was done there. I believe quite some people died through diseases and bad food. But not extermination.

What I notice now more, is the majority of the thing we see in the news like "the bucha genocide" or the attack on the "maternity hospital" are mostly staged events. (there is absolutely no logic why Russians would do this if there was a real war)

I'm particularly interested now how the theater of war was employed in WW2 and WW1.
but what is in your perception, maybe it can get into our pairception, your idea of a "fake war" ?
I see it as a scale.

Real Fake
*=------------------------------------*

The current societal understanding of the holocaust I think it not real. (e.g. the 800.000 murders in Treblinka)

With the recent events, (and Lez Luthor good work I start to doubt more of the narratives.

E.g. the landings on the beaches of France (were these really heroic landings?) or were these (largely) theater events to be photographed?
1944_NormandyLST.jpg
My gut feeling says that larger parts of the world war narratives are fake / staged for propaganda goals.
does only the military Playstation part (Israel is head of both mil and tech!) matter or do the innumerable amounts of refugee migrants OF and BY wars or "wars" or "fake wars" matter millions more ?
Yes that's the question I don't know. And think about.

What's the point of these obviously staged events?

I think it is along the lines of population control.

Only with "fear events" we are able to be united. With the Russia (war/staged event)all European armies united (impossible before)
What was the thing with the standing ovations for Zelensky? That was so extremely weird.
image##.jpg
I think propaganda is mostly aimed at the population of a country. I think fear has unique properties.

When people are fearful they can't think straight. They scream "save us"

And real policy changes are done. (e.g. the import of millions of young men in Europe from all sorts of arab countries)
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:39 pm Mossad sponsored existing groups, of all kinds, money and cheap weapons (israel, helloooo) travel across all "ideological" boundaries...
True, that's part of it as well. And the US the same. I also think the cold war was more a warm cooperation than a "real war."
do you really believe there are no
- Middle Eastern insurgence groups
- ME or traveling bandits, smugglers, the Silk Road, I dunno
- impoverished football hooligans (Egypt is fucking war man)
- human traffickers - the biggest industry in the world, in the end, everyone economically participating in that (through your bank account alone already)
- sex industry kidnappers
I don't know.

In the violence of propaganda I find it hard to distinct. I don't know about smugglers, insurgence groups or human traffickers.

My gut feeling is that some things are way overblown (e.g. sex trafficking).

In general I think it's wise to say anything we read in the news, learn on school or watch on TV is likely propaganda. It doesn't matter if you watch fox news or left wing media or Alex Jones.

Sometimes they give us real images, and they deceive in the interpretation, sometimes we get full staged events, like Bucha, sometimes we get emotional blackmail, all people in suits clapping for Zelensky, a black kids with flies, sometimes they give us a choice, like Gaza & Israel, and allow us to battle internally who is evil.

Truth is hard to see.
image## (2).jpg
And they can put a narrative anywhere to obfuscate truth.

I'm was not there in Bucha, am not in Gaza, didn't live during WW2. So we are easily manipulated.

So I can't know anything for sure.

Goal for me is to get closer to truth.

Ofcourse there is reality when we go outside. Leave the news.

And I have been all over the world and mostly everywhere it's fine, all fine, people are quite nice. Or when we are in nature. No narrative. Just experiencing.

is just everything in I have no idea where your house or mind comes from brain "FAKE" ?
I mean, just it's all Truman Show, no empathic imagination for the real horrors that come with so-called "fake wars"...
I think yes everything that comes via the black screen is fake to a certain extent Already by the set-up. Every image is out of context.
Even a friend who sends a vacation photo. Was that really a good reflection or a repetition of what she saw on Instagram?

This is times better than full staged events; e.g. the rubber babies in Gaza. Or companies doing marketing for soap. (which essentially is all the same)

------

I think school and content on tv or other black screens all have 2 objectives.

Shaping fear & Desire

For international bureaucracy we need the global fears and the global desires.

200 years ago every city had an identity, a style of clothes, a certain set of trades, unique food, colors, an enemy (the assholes from the other village)

This has been replaces by global fears and desires.

- We fear WORLD WAR; may global peace come
- We fear THE BOMB; keep us safe from nuclear
- We fear the SEA RISING; please keep us safe
- We fear us and animal going EXTINCT; please protect our species
- An inhabitable earth
- Evil PUTIN

Divisionary global FEAR:
- We fear right-wing extremists; evil nazis willing kill all black people
- Left wing extremists; evil trannies willing to rape kids in libraries

Global HOPES:
- World peace
- Food for everyone
- Cute panda's not going extinct
- A future for our children
- Space travel and build a colony on Mars
- Safe and equitable

It's all narrative. It's fake. Secular religion essentially..

I think this is the deeper agenda. Is for us to see our existence as men through their lens.

No personal hopes and fears, but global hopes and fear.

If we feel bad, someone should always say: don't whine, think about those people in Ukraine, or the people that got flooded through the climate, or the panda's, or those people that were bombed in Hiroshima or got cancer and extra arms in Chernobyl, we are on the verge on a NEW WORLD WAR and you are whining.

And instead of desiring a family, and to serve God, we are taught to desire WORLD PEACE

Marketing is fear and desire. To sell an idea or a product you need a fear.

And I guess that's why we need "wars".

(fake installed) fear: Pending world war
Desire: World peace
Solution: Political leaders sitting together in an international organisation making agreements for peace.
Result: Politician gets a statue, the people are happy because their fear is solved (for a quick moment), the international bureaucracy is strengthened.

Rinse and repeat.