Phil Collins: Proud to be a freemason

dirtybenny

Re: Phil Collins: Proud to be a freemason

Unread post by dirtybenny »

napoleon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:51 pm

so where do these demons come from ,which religion is right cos im pretty good at ruining new age old age bullshit ,as it relies on woo woo

i like to figure out where the hustle is like smj says ,,,

coss im betting all these tales and rituals stem from debauchery and bored aristocrrats
As I said, Napoleon, I don't partake in religion and do not believe in a benevolent loving creator. This place is custom designed for suffering and pain. My models are based on what I have seen and experienced in this place. Morphic fields as written about by Rupert Sheldrake make the most sense to me. The anti-human control structure is evil by design, deceptive by nature, and I do not believe it to be of human origin.

I have said many times, I live in woo woo land, always have, till I escape this place.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

any evidence or is it the same kind of woo woo land the so called fakeologists who think the collapse is real woo woo land ,mocking them boys not youx

they seem very sure also ,even if the face of overwhelming evidence that makes them seem retarded ,and i am aware of personal experiences that do not fit in any reality explained by science

i love all the science behind spirits and auras ,lenses to see the invisible world by the way ,have you watched the asphyx yet
get it watched
dirtybenny

As far as evidence, each of us has to collect our own evidence with life experience and make our own assessments. I know that I am more than this meatsuit. I know that I have a nonphysical dimension. When I have confronted the evil power structure with truth and power, it reacts to me with violence. I have banished chemtrail planes with witnesses by commanding them to vanish. I don't think this place is real. My observations of tree shadows on my front lawn show my sun to be a local phenomenon as my friend in Florida simultaneously sees her sun to be local. This place is a hall of mirrors. My dreamworld is more "real".

I don't believe in science after being indoctrinated to science for decades. I specifically took courses in college on evolution and virology. Yikes.

My beliefs are way out there and I am comfortable with that. I believe we leave spiritual implants on "inanimate" objects. Synchronicities are real and plentiful when paying attention.

I witnessed an exorcism in a temple in Myanmyar. Speaking in tongues...will never forget it. The bizarre behaviour I witnessed backstage after a Pretenders concert...inexplicable.

Even in SCREENWORLD....what about those 2020 monoliths all over the world? the dancing nurses? This realm is an illusion with a nefarious agenda.
dirtybenny

This one takes the cake...Willie Nelson is NINETY years old and will tour in 2024
Untitled.jpg
willie-nelson-parade-cover-2023.jpg
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Hard to believe Willie is 90, has been smoking joints for years and still has a heart and lungs to perform. But then Kissinger was no "athlete" either.

Something either hereditary or something else.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

napoleon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:51 pm so where do these demons come from ,which religion is right cos im pretty good at ruining new age old age bullshit ,as it relies on woo woo

i like to figure out where the hustle is like smj says ,,,

coss im betting all these tales and rituals stem from debauchery and bored aristocrrats
Denny, Demons come from the creator God. Then there is the idea the demons were allowed to spread their seed to create more of themselves even using human semen like Succubus or Incubus demons.

I wouldn't call it a hustle. It's just a part of the blueprint of the creation. Awareness of demons goes back to primitive tribes who had Shamans to chase them out.

The New Age Movement sort of embraces some of the ideas of witchcraft, magic and demons in order to get people away from the old guard like Christianity, Catholicism or Islam. Like with Helen Blavatsky, it's to unite all the religions under one banner to worship Lucifer or Satan eventually.

Did Phil Collins have something to do with realizing people in because demons influenced his music writing or sound? Did he have a new age electronic sound that his fans latched onto? I think you can tie all this together.
napoleon

the nephilim made the apes walk upright and took wives is nearly as funny as the monolith making gullible masons walk upright and giving them bones,bullshit
napoleon

im scarier than any fucking demon
people agree to believe in things they cant prove like the collapse on 911 without showing an example of steel turning to dust goes in the same category as the chaps who believe in demons to me ,this is fakeologist not sunday school,and usually the lads that say demons are masonic cocksuckers who try to take fakeologist into woo woo land
napoleon

tell you what though that next bible they have been compiling will be closer to a fantasy novel ,where you get to choose ,,ie go to page thirty three if you want the whore of babylon or page 22 if you think its the woman of the apocalypse ,i have triple vision im thrice sighted
napoleon

after america is treated like an egyptian bitch and the pleebs suffer all the plagues ,the masons that chat all this bullshit will realise they have been wel and truly done up ,roll napoleon wilson day the masons won't admit to being masons when 911 gets explained

id be worried if i was trying to earn a living as cointel

eventually there will be an innocent ,cant all be blog ignorant conspiracy theorists with ideas from 2009 ,its sad as fuck what fakeologist became after i solved 911