The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Samson79

Re: The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Unread post by Samson79 »

Grand Illusion wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:00 am
Samson79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:10 pm Big difference between a the enviromental factor in presence of attending a hotel and the institutional process of attending a school for the purpose of "educating" but ok, let's gloss over that one...I can agree no body goes to a hotel for the bible in the bedside drawer, but we know parents send their children to school to learn about trannys (??) amongst other things of spiritual importance, I guess you you gotta be in it to win it regarding the bible message.
Do you realize there is the separation of church and state in American going back hundreds of years because of there's so many freaking religions? Basically religion isn’t taught in state schools but do you realize there are private Catholic Schools and Christian Schools in America where who can go all in with getting an education in religion?

Samson, you’re taking a broad brush to what is taught in schools. It isn’t absolutely no religion is taught in school. You have a choice where to send your child if you care about others educating your child. State school minus religion that ties into separation of church and state or private religious schools.
Yes. I do know and agree there is a choice, but choices like that are not the same as reading a bible should you wish to choose to do so, religious schools do not have spiritual discernment and any bible reader who can work out what I mean knows this to be true, but I do agree with you on the choice where to educate a child, my only reservation is when the choices themselves cannot arrive at truth, Catholic Schools teach truth mixed with lies, so do Christians schools, the point Im making is it doesn't matter if you choose the door on the left or the door on the right if you know both doors lead to destruction. The faith people once kept has been hollowed out, it is just a shell of a former self.
I know the man made denominations is a ruse, the bible actually predicted this would happen. 1000s of denominations claiming to know Father and Son but are dis-united is not by accident, the truth is they cannot unite as they all hold to a principle fundamental lie which each one is holding onto preventing the other through doubt or inability to function, the biggest red flag in the Christian denominations is why a Church would not preach the commandments but ask for permission from a man made government to even exist in the first place.
The bible teaches that the church is NOT a building but a scattered congregation of people who read and observe and follow the biblical instructions. Religion is man made, Yeshua did not teach religion, but self conduct, but that leaves no profit making for religious men who demand money for spiritual securities they are niether commanded to or qualified to sell or offer.

Yeshua is the only teacher a man needs, but how many are to cool for school?
Samson79

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:02 am The problem with schools is schools, not an argument for or against the bible imho.

Anyone sending their own offspring to a Prussian Inducation School instead of homegrown aiducation with peers, the natural organic way, is mistaken and for Fakeologists who know how many lies children get indoctrinated with (not to mention the ridiculous system by itself) UNACCEPTABLE.

Aiducation is the way forward, not a military designed slave system...
Well said.
Fish live in schools...
If a child asks for a fish don't give him a snake!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

Samson79 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:05 am
napoleon wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:53 am whatever floats your boat sunshine,i just like being clever
They certainly don't want to engage you while you have leveled the playing field in their arena.

Always keep in mind what the practicle application is for your knowledge, the fruits thereof, I just accept people for who they are now.

They will probably ban the bible at some point, because it is too scary for them to contemplate in parts :lol:
on the day a fakeologist (not ab he passed already) does decide to explain to the listeners what 911 was ,from inception and application and preparation in the times of dee and bacon ,not only will they be surprised and wonder why none of the voices ab speaks too piped up with this groundbreaking information thats been freely available since may 2019 ,it will generate a new kind of ape a new improved fakeologist as it were ,butlike all new predators introduced there will be casualties,this is why it will never be uttered by any voice you have heard thus far merry christmas
Samson79

The biblical narrative of Yeshua will be vindicated soon, every knee shall bow. Im 100% convinced Yeshua's truth will survive every attempt to obscure it and every individual knowingly or unwittingly will only have their own choices and decisions to accept or deny him, individually, which is why everyone will have an opinion for or against him then be made to give account of his/her life. Not even every world religion working together under the UN or WEF (or any of these impotent causes) can destroy the truth, EVER.