Contradictions To The Theory

Samson79

Re: Contradictions To The Theory

Unread post by Samson79 »

rachel wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:03 pm I know what I'm looking at, I've worked with wireless mics. Paris appears to be using two mics, a handheld and a lavalier. It's not unusual for there to be a backup in case one fails. But what remains, what we think we are looking at isn't actually what we are looking at.

The mic has a profile something like this.

ScreenShot-VideoID-tXb7Ov-S6dc-TimeS-192.png

It is definitely disappearing into her back.

ph1.jpg

And we see the outline of the wireless transmitter under her dress.

ph2.jpg

And if we check the front, there is a good chance the mic is sitting between that fold.

ph3.jpg

7 Ways to Hide a Lavalier Microphone
Wtf is the red dot scar above also directly over the spine? Some kind of auxillary fx send and return plug in or something, looks like the size of a cigarette burn!
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:30 pm

I always have been suspicious of this "Transvestigation" movement and seeing a normie channel that I follow making this video, it is true.

You lot are completely and utterly CRAZY. You have nothing to do and no anatomical background either, it's just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Mr. E has succeeded in his methods, he has gotten you crazy.

I never have believed in this trans nonsense.

That they use hermaphodites, probably, we never see them in real life, but this idea that all those actors are "inverted" is pure filth, made to make you crazy.

Get out and get to know real women and men and stop staring at (mostly fake anyway) """"celeb"""" pics....
100% agree on the "transvestigation".

Saying that men are women and women are men are just another way to poison the well.

I see it in the same light as: "ritual child abuse", "Q", "lizard people", "flat earth"

There are probably some honest people that like to eloborate new ideas as it gives them some nice brain chemistry.

But it has nothing to do with truth.
aSHIFT.

the Bullocky Look - hormones, Botox & surgeries do a lot alone ...

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Nice to see alignment !

Yess, another Invisible Monster ; we're surrounded (the ones immersing themselves into that Clownworld certainly and stupidly (still) do, why don't you grow to Fakeology 3.11 levels, New Normies ? )

And it is wrong, it is an anti-male and anti-female idea, this total EGI thing. Elite Gender Inversion (Impossible, read on!)

These freaks, because there are total bodily and outwardly appearing horrific concoctions of """corrective"""" surgeries, Botox (the MOST insane thing to inject in your body; it is by far the most TOXIC substance known to us !),hormone fuckery and whatnotmore..., are

NOT

Male to Female

or

Female to Male

1) it is an insult to what males and females are - it even enhances the total NONsensical Transgenda - YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR BIOLOGIC SEX - that is what GAIA, God, Divinity has given to each of us and that is unchangeable - gender is a linguistic term
2) because 1) already debunks it - it is IMPOSSIBLE to make males out of females or females out of males, every other point is extra

but it excludes just THAT category that is never talked about :

where are the hermaphrodites ?

There exist only 3 biologic (at the chromosomic, microscopic scale) sexes and 3 gender types, see bottom

XX
XY
XXY

The first 2 are fixed

It is the 3rd category that is

1 - extremely rare

2 - easily mallable into puppets (your most basic identity , what you are is already compromised from birth)

and especially

3 - USED to be part of the Carnival - the traveling vaudeville freaqshow circuses were THE precursor to everything Hollyweird, Netflixation, Monkey Stream Media and thus their chosen characters also .....

so my thesis is

a - there are trannies around in the mainstream media, politics, etc. but they are not necessarily traditional transsexuals (oxymoron as per first principle), but all those other factors just make them into freaks

b - the Bantertainment World is a haven for just any bodily freaks of Nature (no disrespect to the individuals) - hermaphrodites, dwarfs, giants

so they get accumulated in those areas

an example of what I think is NOT a trannie, but yes has undergone surgeries, treatments, whatever shit that creates this atypically female

harsh lined
shredded
unfeminine

character.

an example of that I came across in this video, you see another "butch woman" a couple of minutes in, but she is clearly a she, clearly lesbian also, but not that type described above as the protagonist in the story, the EGI crowd will call "female to male" I reckon...

Sandy Hill (Hook anyone ?)

Pittman (oh noes, man in the name!)

the Bullocky Look, that is it. that Sandra Bullock harshness....

there are imho just 3 gender types:
  1. Female
  2. Male
  3. Confused

ideas about the hermaphrodite thesis ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Let's waste more time on this topic that was probably started in bad faith.
I see it in the same light as: "ritual child abuse", "Q", "lizard people", "flat earth"
You are mixing things that are not equivalents, the circumcision on the 8th day for instance checks all the boxes for "ritual child abuse".

Brit mila 15/11/2021.:

There are trans people in society that use the same symbolism as the "elites" (butterfly, rose, one eye, diamond, playboy ...). I'm not sure what defines this group exactly, it looks like a cult but I'm more inclined toward npc of the matrix recently.

Ultimately, if a man wants to become a woman or vice versa why not ? I don't really care if it follows nature/God or not, this place is fucked up anyway. I just hate liars and while transvestigation may be only somewhat accurate, it can help imo with reestablishing the truth.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ultimately, if a man wants to become a woman or vice versa why not ?
a) this is IMPOSSIBLE - you cannot change the biologic sex God gave you
b) this is a mental DISORDER - that needs to be worked on with therapy and proper mental accompanying the traumatic period of the victim of this disorder - not following the Mainstream DSM Psycho Idolatry Machine...

this is not something to just put away as "let everyone be what they want" (even if it's impossible)

that is

outright

Crawleyan

Satanism

"Do What Thou Willst (AGAINST God, Divinity; the whole Satanic principle)"

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ultimately, if a man wants to become a woman or vice versa why not ?
Ultimately, if a (wo)man wants to become a furry or vice versa why not ?
Ultimately, if a (wo)man wants to become an Apache helicopter or vice versa why not ?
Ultimately, if a (wo)man wants to become a cyborg or vice versa why not ?

the Slippery Slopes of the Transgenda in full swing...

being tolerant to the outright

Satanic
Anti-Human
Destructive
Devolutionary

is absurd (and sadd indeed, didn't intend that to be there... cool)

(and yes, there is enormous ritual child abuse among "Ze Elites", but what I get from pasterno's words is the Hyped Up Alex Jones Conspie Show version, which is, as ALL narratives given to us ; the virtue of unmarkedness, false)

pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:49 pm
a) this is IMPOSSIBLE - you cannot change the biologic sex God gave you
b) this is a mental DISORDER - that needs to be worked on with therapy and proper mental accompanying the traumatic period of the victim of this disorder - not following the Mainstream DSM Psycho Idolatry Machine...
I think it's a spiritual disorder.

We all get drawn to truth and reality.

When feelings like "I can become a woman" start to feel realistic. Man has drifted away.

It's sad I think.

As there will be a moment when reality sets in.

And that's a hard pill to swallow if you cut of your penis or breasts or if you took all sorts of hormones messing with your spirit.

I think it's a layer deeper than the normal fakery.

As it presents man as a cyborg. As if we are changeable. As if we are or own creators.

Make up.

Plastic surgery.

Sex change.

It's incremental in it's deception and fakery.

Fantasy over Reality.

Fantasy trumps reality.

And in that spectacle people are so lost.

That we doubt all we see in reality. And that reality becomes a fantasy. (I see a man but he must be a woman)

I feel the flu, but it must be a "pandemic".

I see condensation behind airplanes but it must be chemtrails.

Nothing is real. All fake is real. There is no ground in modern society. And that's the point.

A spectacle out of control.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

understanding always sheds light on a persons decisions ,many people lose weight after years of being overweight only to find out theres ignorance and biggotedness in the thin world

i think we need to find some common denominator in this topic
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Well I do still believe they are blurring the boundaries of the sexes to destroy them both and to normalize lab-grown people.
(If you were not born of the water like the GOOD BOOK says, you are to be destroyed).

Even while I agree a man cannot be turned into a woman and visa versa..
The skeleton does not lie and I do believe they create a false female and a false male using puberty blockers, castration, surgery, hormonal supplication and is designed to create an enviroment where procreation becomes so challenging it reduces God's children on earth while the children of Satan are breeding like wildfire on the wealth of our plunder.
When considered properly, in tandem with society in general, what we are seeing is a massive decline in the birthrates of a specific demographic which cannot and will not be successfully debated properly due to simple and effective censorship and plain old ignorance (spiritual blindness).

My belief is once God' marked children are left, divine intervention will happen and it is game over for everyone where everyone is made to live by the choices they made with the freewill that God gave to everyone.

The only outcome of this transgenderism is simply a very effective disruption to procreation and not as complicated as people are trying to make out, once they normalized homosexuality they came straight out for the nuclear family, hence why people are not getting married or having children in sufficient numbers to maintain their demographic and those who are in the minority now have their children targetted from birth, while the males of family making age who missed out are now becoming homeless or financially destitute while the females are racemixing or living with a dog or cat.

It really is not that difficult to see really.
No spaceships or doctor who memes needed either....just God given eyes and honesty to oneself.

I guess you either see it in real time or require a fancy theory, but it is self evident that depopulation is primarily only going to effect the demographics with the lowest birthrates already, leaving the rest as slaves.

But it won't happen. It will look like their finish line is coming into view but divine intervention will supercede.

"This calls for endurance"

END ure