A Different Corner

rachel

Re: A Different Corner

Unread post by rachel »

Looking closer at that image, we see none of the DJs are looking at the camera. I would suggest that is because it is a paste-up and only some of the people in the picture are actually there, the rest have been added around them to fill the space. If everyone was looking at the camera, it would be immediately apparent that the camera was in a different place even though they were all apparently looking at the same thing. The way around this problem with paste-ups is to make sure no one, or at least only one or two are looking at the camera. And this is what we see above.

Following on from that...If this is a paste-up, then the same person could appear more than once in the picture as different DJs, thus fulfilling what I described in my last post. If these DJs are actually all fictional characters played by actors and the game is never given away, then years later when they are apparently dead, bullshit stories can be made up about them actually being pedophiles with a sideline in necrophilia...And this therefore would equally tell us what greedy sick bastards with no moral compass we have currently running the BBC.

radio-one-launch 1.jpeg
radio-one-launch 2.jpg

People here might conclude multiple pictures mean the photos must be genuine. I, on the other hand, think if the people at the BBC were aiming to pull off this fraud, they would certainly take into account this very idea and use it to their advantage, thus creating multiple pictures in order to pass the smell test.

Still we have the awkwardness of the DJs looking in different directions not apparently aware of the people sitting/standing next to them. And remember, what I'm suggesting, some are really there in the photo and some have been pasted-in.
napoleon

Re: A Different Corner

Unread post by napoleon »

napoleon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:33 pm MICKEY MOUSE COPYRIGHT ENDS ON NEW YEARS AFTER 95 YEARS - DISNEY - PAUSED IT A FEW TIMES - FASCINATING
ub sold his 20 percent share in disney back for 2 grand ,which would be worth 33 billion today ,billion ! disney own star wars ,always did