Where is the working class?

All topics related to Australia
fakeologist
Site Admin

Where is the working class?

Unread post by fakeologist »

Good essay at substack unfortunately you can't comment on it if you don't pay so I'll put it here.
https://vicparkpetition.substack.com/p/ ... king-class
Yes, I am in Australia and I write a Substack. You can see my latest article if so inclined. It is quite different to what you will see coming out of Australia, the vast majority mainly from the same ‘experts’ and ‘alt. journalists’ who have a monopoly on this space:
pasterno

Re: Where is the working class?

Unread post by pasterno »

Interesting article.

But in my opinion it's not a class struggle. This is a typical communist framing of reality.
Some guys are evil. And the "working class" is good. Or whatever they come up with.

I think it's an individual responsibility (not a group problem) we personally will be judged.

The people that blocked me in the supermarket during the covid hoax were the security guards that "just did their job".
Those were the police men that "just did their job". The bar personnel that "just did their job". And all the other that in face told me I was bad for not wearing a mask.

I think it's spiritual.

People feel there is no judgement of their actions at death. So they take the easy way. There is no risk to "just do your job".

You get your money. You just do as you are told. The upper echelons must know what is good for us right?