Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

chapelles surprize at the oil accusations is the same as the houseclowns ignoring me ,i love being a fakeologist it is without a doubt the best thing to be
napoleon

the blogs disappeared
U5RsmCV (2).jpg
wildtimes3

Unread post by wildtimes3 »

I’m gonna work backwards.

This ought to be fun, and in no way a waste of time.
wildtimes3

napoleon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 am
YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:43 am https://fakeologist.com/fac1297-jlb-brings-the-drama/

JLB vs WildTimes and co. Where Ab steps back out of the way and blesses his mod team to server mute those they don't like, and whatever else. (From ~1hr in.)
all the same crew ,remember they couldnt head hunt me to leave fakeologist ,,,,,,,,so i brought a spaceship ,now they have to devide to try and conqeur ,good cops bad cops ,,,,alll and i mean all fail,except the fakeologist
31VITALI3-superJumbo (2) (1).jpg

Napoleon, you are welcome in the discord anytime.
If you are interested we can discuss you having your own dedicated channel.
wildtimes3

Re: The Wild Times Discord Doorman Theory

Grand Illusion wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:11 am I just wanted to put this on record where if it's left on Discord it gets scrolled away forever. Basically the Brian Discord Doorman Deal is from Critical Syncer or someone in one of these Discords but it goes something like

Seinfeld parodied the Doormen of New York City in an episode

Apologies to critical syncer for not paying rent for the apartment I accidentally built in his head.
napoleon

start in mine petal,even better go do a livestream with as many as you can ,start with the toy made from j tobin plaza ,the oz schema at 911 sites ,and you can get your wand out to impress me later honey
Last edited by napoleon on Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildtimes3

Re: The WildTimes Brian Dad Theory

Grand Illusion wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:58 am I've seen this floated around by others on the Discords but it goes along the lines that there is a psychology to Wild Times administration of the Fakeologist Discord. I think it was Dave J or someone else who keeps referring to Wild Times as Dad as a form of mocking Brian's disciplinary grounding of the Fakeologists (children?). Not really sure but I'm in the ball park of what others like Dave have said. It's like Brian has the fast sports cars, has the cash but just can't find the girl to bear his children so he can become a proper father. So instead he takes it out on the Fakeo community by living vicariously as a Dad by doing Dad behavior in the form of discipline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenting

The bottom line is Fakeologists just have to put up with a Fakeologist Dad. There doesn't seem to be a way around it until Brian becomes a father in real life.

This is rather inventive. Are you a dad Grand Illusions?
wildtimes3

napoleon wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:36 pm
start in mine petal,even better go do a livestream with as many as you can ,start with the toy made from j tobin plaza ,the oz schema at 911 sites ,and you can get your wand out to impress me later honey
I’ve read a lot of your theories / research / ideas. I’m not sure why you want me on livestream.

My offer wasn’t made to impress or anything else.
It’s a simple offer with no strings or ulterior motive.
Take it, if it pleases you. If it doesn’t, ok.
wildtimes3

napoleon wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:36 pm
I’ve read a lot of your theories / research / ideas. I’m not sure why you want me on livestream.

My offer wasn’t made to impress or anything else.
It’s a simple offer with no strings or ulterior motive.
Take it, if it pleases you. If it doesn’t, ok.
napoleon

fuck me ab is this it

jesus christ almighty your gonna have to read your own blog ,cos the lads i told you were frauds years ago are frauds

wildtimes i dont blame you for being scared