PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

the trigger for 911 was an allignment of aldebaran , Pleiades through osiris belt all the way to sirius the rainbow star ,

God continues in verses 31-33, "Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades or
loose Orion's belt? Can you bring out the signs of the zodiac" (the Mazzaroth) "in their season or guide Aldebaran and its train?" (Aldebaran in AlderAAn-HAL)
the brightest star in Taurus, the Bull that pulls or leads the zodiac across the sky.

Do you proclaim the rules that govern the heavens, or determine
the laws of nature on earth?" The RSV reads "Do you know the ordinances of
the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?"
4ce7f01a0d8bab6d44ebf6ad8ca2d5e3.gif
What does the star Columba mean?
Noah's dove
Columba is supposed to represent Noah's dove, sent out from the Ark to find dry land, and which returned with an olive branch in its beak, a sign that the Flood was at last subsiding. To complete this Biblical tableau, Plancius even renamed Argo as Noah's Ark on a globe of 1613.
images (35) (1) (2).jpg
What does the constellation Columba represent?
Its brightest star is Alpha Columbae (sometimes called Phact, from the Arabic for “ring dove”), with a magnitude of 2.6. In 1612 Dutch cartographer Petrus Plancius introduced this constellation on a celestial globe he made and represented it as the dove that the biblical figure Noah released from the ark
2001 no (1) (4).jpg
napoleon

2001 no (1) (4).jpg
2001 no (1) (5).jpg
]
7e1f67794ec338bfdf1e8d63b26116fa (1).jpg
napoleon

kubrick puts all of the 911 info in his poster for 2001 ,we have coptic countries indicating sep11
uiyuyu (1).jpg
we have jupiter seal in the form of a space station ,and orion spacecraft
oororer (2) (2).jpg
and the fisrt glimpse of the twin towers future as a vehicle for the new millenium,including the plane impacts on the twins
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T170544.460.jpg
lucas progressed the idea of j tobin plaza becoming a spaceship by putting luke skywalker in the centre of the chamber of reflection ergo standing at the koenig sphere in the middle of the tower complex and looking up,et voila ,that rosicrucian ceremony which birthed the wizard of oz fairystory got recycled for a new millenium,and i have shown you all the future echoes of 911 used in star wars ,,honestly the gap between the audios and the the forum is now so massive ,im not sure any of you can bridge the gap
ahahahaah and instead of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. written on the walls of the chamber like traditional rosicrucian ceremony ,,,they blame the wizard of oz for 911 and left oz at all 911 sites and the origin of all the terra sites from operation cyclone lol to fund ozma bin laden,toshanksville witches
napoleon

toys of the 911 event are nothing to play with and should be taken psiriously
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T174203.316.jpg
you fucks all flipped after i said miniatures ,understand some of you should have been on board ,amateurs
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-06T232041.700.jpg
now poor ab has the solution to 911 and a disco full of fakeologists who believe 911 was live ,all because you can't have 911 toys ,well tough
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-06T230144.812.jpg
we see danny in his napoleon wilson jumper indicating he's a bad ass
napoleon

the only way i could predict the houseclowns ignoring the blog from 2019 was i i knew what the masonic ceiling of truth was , was because i got it from talking to them,a disgusting job as i have had ,and i have had 45 jobs
as i say i told ab first chat what 911 was ,and he didn't flinch or pickup on what i was saying

]

i had to learn that controlled opposition and houseclowns and the gatekeepers you tarts hold in so high a regard could not introduce truth or logic or basic fakeology to 911 by talking to them,cheers russ
this aint my job sticking up for people who are cowards ,and can't accept paid shills is real
napoleon

rosicrucian chamber of reflection !! scary
the wizard of oz story is an alchemical journey who's origin is from this process of refining gold ,follow the yellow v.i.t.r.i.o.l. and the process till you get to the green shards of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. the emerald city then emerging from the chamber of reflection to see all your friends in a new light ,the self illumination process finding gold ,the alchemical illumination on 911 was always there on show,and the ceremony that inspired the wizard of oz journey dorothy took ,has been used by masons on the public ,this is why the cointel must never show or explain the 911 ceremony
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358.871.jpg
the chamber of reflection

rosicrucians introduced the chamber of reflection degree the metaphorical alchemeical illumination(finding spiritual gold) ,but because this is a hollywood film there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow(rosicrucian illuminism) for the actors ,remember the same process gave you dorothy in oz story “In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,”green shards (emerald city) a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol yellowy gold , was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect. leaving a gold sphere ,like koenigs” sphere in the centre of the j tobin plaza the tomb of rozencreuz
transition-2 (12).jpg
this same process gave you lukes mirroring of ozama and the oz 911 journey and what an american child would experience about 911 visually and narratively decades before in star wars alchemically of course. putting the initiate in the middle of the twin towers j tobin plaza the millenium fall-con

Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians. Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas.ive walked you through 911 imagery and narrative in a trilogy of films from decades prior shown you oz schema ,and until the fakeologist finds an honest man or woman you are closer to dorothy than jedis ladies ,just letting you know

transition-2 (16).jpg
In some chambers of reflection, there may be a picture or representation of a rooster instead of the mercury. dorothy's rooster

Lastly the alchemical cipher V.:I.:T.:R.:I.:O.:L.:, and the words ‘Know Thyself’ should be written somewhere on the wall
utuyty (1).jpgthe wizard of oz story is an alchemical journey who's origin is from this process of refining gold ,follow the yellow v.i.t.r.i.o.l. and the process till you get to the green shards of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. the emerald city then emerging from the chamber of reflection to see all your friends in a new light ,the self illumination process finding gold ,the alchemical illumination on 911 was always there on show ,you just waited for someone else to do the work ,and now your attached to your captors fake friendship
transition-2 (16).jpg
napoleon

The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.

This excerpt from the essay "King-Kill/33" has been out of print since 1987 and the publication of the first edition of Adam Parfrey's conspiracy anthology, 'Apocalypse Culture.' Subsequent editions of 'Apocalypse Culture' (including the current Feral House edition), do not carry it.

Minutes after John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered three "hoboes" ("unworthy craftsmen") were arrested at the railyard behind Dealey Plaza.

No records of their identities have ever been revealed nor the "identity" of the arresting officer. All that remains of those few minutes are a series of photographs which have reached legendary proportions among persons concerned with uncovering the real forces and persons behind the
The President's brain was removed and his body buried without it ..
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror

On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
-----ape a planet-----
so 33 years later to the day !!!!
--we call them al qa eda--
-----and it was all-----
-----in star wars----
the millenium fall-con
Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after this is why 911 has oz written all over it
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T210107.022.jpg
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror deeley plaza is two mirrored 7s meaning oz oz-wald ruby and plaza means place ,if i only had a brain
In Hebrew the letters of the alphabet have numerical value. The two letters that denote this year (77) spell the Hebrew word oz, which means “strength.”

From The Book of Lies: "7, the septenary; 11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)"The Wizard of Oz.

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T210906.503.jpg

There is a building, a great building lacking windows and doors, a princely, aye imperial palace, everywhere visible, but hidden from the eyes of men, adorned with all kinds of divine and natural things, the contemplation of which in theory and practice is granted to every man free of charge and remuneration, but heeded by few because the building appears as bad, little worth, old and well-known to the mind of the mob who are ever heedless and seekers after things new; but the building itself is so precious, so delicate, artistic and wonderful in its construction that no wealth, gold, jewel, money, goods, honour, authority or reputation in the whole world can be named which is not to be found in that high reputable palace in high degree.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:02 pm Genesis 10:1
What does Genesis 10:1 mean?
This verse introduces what is sometimes called the table of nations. In addition to listing some of the descendants of Noah's sons, the chapter also mentions the lands and nations that formed among these descendants. This is the purpose God intended for mankind in His commands after the flood: to repopulate the earth (Genesis 9:7). As part of His will, God had promised to never again destroy the earth with a flood (Genesis 9:11).

Noah's Sons
Shem: the Holy line to Jesus ...Jews, Arabians
Ham: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Canaanites, Philistines ...Africa
Japheth: Magog, Medes, Greece, Tyre, Rome ...China, Russia

Looking at the Egypt, so Ham, might be considered the South Tower, and Rome, so Japheth, the North Tower. Shem Building 7.

Egypt...Atheism...King of the South.
Rome...anti-Christ...King of the North.

The King of the North will defeat the King of the South to usher in the New World Religion.
napoleon

Here's a story we should all be ashamed of missing: George W Bush attempted to sell the invasion of Iraq to Jacques Chirac using biblical prophecy.

In the winter of 2003, when George Bush and Tony Blair were frantically gathering support for their planned invasion, Professor Thomas Römer, an Old Testament expert at the university of Lausanne, was rung up by the Protestant Federation of France. They asked him to supply them with a summary of the legends surrounding Gog and Magog and as the conversation progressed, he realised that this had originally come, from the highest reaches of the French government.

President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding. But who the hell were Gog and Magog? Neither Chirac nor his office had any idea. But they knew Bush was an evangelical Christian, so they asked the French Federation of Protestants, who in turn asked Professor Römer.
He explained that Gog and Magog were, to use theological jargon, crazy talk. They appear twice in the Old Testament, once as a name, and once in a truly strange prophecy in the book of Ezekiel:

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Who are all these people? The best opinion is that like all Bible prophecy, it is a mixture of wish-fulfilment and contemporary (iron age) politics. Some of it at least seems to refer to the turmoil brought about by Alexander the Great in the fourth century BC (unlike Bush, Alexander actually conquered Afghanistan). But they have been for the last two hundred years the subject of increasingly excited evangelical fanfic,
napoleon

remember it's easier for me to analyze modern myth of 911 and its application via the psipher i picked up a sort of balancing point with 911 in the centre new jerusalem and babylon ahead and behind ,on the fence !!!or a more apt consolidation would be temples from ezekiels to solomons to herods in one spaceship ,eventually i will become proficient in the bible all of them ,its right up there on my list

thank god we got lord of the rings movies to inspire me to learn world history ,iam so ignorant rachel attention span of a goldfish.unless its a riddle i cant handle mysteries

but the bible has so many paralels in modern history i should learn it all them new old and hebrew ,cheers for bringing up the middle east ,theres always lands to the north and south that are godless or the east and west im easy