Random Spots

rachel

Random Spots

Unread post by rachel »

I don't know where to stick this, but because EGI is specifically about people, that's why I end up putting this type of thing here.

From this video @napoleon posted...what's the film?
napoleon wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:31 am

This guy.

ScreenShot-VideoID-7f8Q6nmJoB8-TimeS-52.png

Death on the staircase, I always had a feeling I knew the face of Michael Peterson. I lay bets...

michael-peterson-in-gefaengniskluft-3405528235.jpg

He's even wearing the same clothes...I'm actually guessing that's a coincidence...but... And then I had a quick look through other pictures, and the fakery just stands out like a sore thumb. How did I never see it before?

I'm actually convinced this is a real thing.

These aren't the Droids you're looking for...

Anyway, looking through the pictures I see this...the family.

the-rest-of-michael-petersons-kids-fully-supported-their-father-1626635146.jpg

Is there anything obvious about it? Remind the reader of a picture I've posted previously?
rachel wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:35 pm Image

When was the Adam's Family filmed? I'm sure this is an in-joke about the use of disembodied hands.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif (191.42 KiB) Viewed 234 times
rachel

Re: Random Spots

Unread post by rachel »

I've looked at Michael Peterson on a computer before, and I never saw it. Now I just see the makeup. See the shader to my his cheeks look hollowed, and under his eyes.

AE-True-Crime-Blog-Michael-Peterson-GettyImages-135142913.jpg

Curious line above the brow. Not natural, therefore a tell of something, and it looks to be pulling the eyes up at the outer corned. It's a way to change someone's look, make their eyes appear more deep-set.

NNVHKSRNOYFRFTSFUZ73ZWAVLA.jpg

Again, more makeup around the eyes to make them look deep-set, and shader again around his temples and under his cheeks to make his cheekbone stand out.

wire-116655-1487924945-332_634x474.jpg

I should have really guessed, because I know it from a BBC4 programme. The clue being the name. And of course, they were pushing the homosexual angle in this work of fiction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p045y2xv
storyville.png

The Staircase (French miniseries)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_on_the_Staircase
The Staircase (French: Soupçons, lit. ''Suspicions''; also known as Death on the Staircase) is a 2004 French-produced, English-language documentary television miniseries directed by Jean-Xavier de Lestrade about the trial of Michael Peterson, convicted of murdering his wife, Kathleen Peterson.

Following from de Lestrade's Oscar-winning Murder on a Sunday Morning, filming began soon after Peterson's indictment. Camera crews were given access to the accused's extended family, the defense attorneys, and the courtroom.

An abbreviated version was broadcast as a special two-hour presentation of American news show Primetime Thursday on July 22, 2004. The miniseries was completed in September 2004, and premiered in October on Canal+, from January 10–14, 2005, on BBC Four (as part of its Storyville documentary series), and from April 4–25 on Sundance Channel.

Lestrade returned to film Peterson and his family in 2012–2013, covering developments in the case that were released as a two-hour sequel. Three new episodes with further updates were later made for Netflix, and in 2018, the streaming channel added all 13 episodes to its catalog, making it available as one series.
napoleon

Re: Random Spots

Unread post by napoleon »

film is the thing 1982 from our director in the know, john carpenter mega film
who made assault on precinct 13
  • Assault on Precinct 13 1976 Yes Yes No Yes Also editor (credited as "John T. Chance")
    Halloween 1978 Yes Yes No Yes
    The Fog 1980 Yes Yes No Yes
    Escape from New York 1981 Yes Yes No Yes = 911
    Halloween II Uncredited Yes Yes Yes Director of reshoots
    The Thing 1982 Yes No No No = antarctica ,remake of who goes there ,the 1938 novella "Who Goes There?" by John W. Campbell
    Christine 1983 Yes No No Yes
    Starman 1984 Yes No No No
    Big Trouble in Little China 1986 Yes No No Yes
    Prince of Darkness 1987 Yes Yes No Yes
    They Live
i think i dipped out of carpenter after memoirs of an invisible man ,special mention to mubasher whom i was wagging it with when we got asked to early screening somewhere in manchester 14 i was ,and we had hours to kill ..................shit film ,beat school though
i recomend this for anyone new to jc