Killing Magic - The Art of Your Elimination

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Killing Magic - The Art of Your Elimination

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Thomas Sheridan goes over what magic is and how it has been weaponized against us.

rachel

Re: Killing Magic - The Art of Your Elimination

Unread post by rachel »

I don't think Sheridan's example with Jehovah's Witnesses is particularly good or accurate. The God of the Bible has a name, and if you live in the English speaking world, then that name is Jehovah.
"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth." — Psalms 83:18 KJV

In fact, with respect to using 'Jehovah God', JWs are actually being more literally accurate than the KJV. Taken as a direct translation of the Hebrew manuscripts of OT, the KJV switches out most instances of God's proper name and instead uses all-caps LORD, I'm guessing because of the second commandment. So, although I've not read a JW Bible, likely everywhere where one reads 'LORD God' in the KJV. the JWs instead translate the text as Jehovah God. Sheridan then compounds the problem by using 'Judeo-Christian'. That's a deceptive term that appears to be used by people who want to invoke Christianity but reject Jesus. One may as well use 'Judeo-Islamic', because all three religions use the OT, but Judaism and Islam are common in rejecting Jesus as the anointed one.

I'm not picking on Sheridan, the video makes a fair point, but we should know what authentic Christianity teaches so we can follow the deception in real-time. One of the main differences between Christianity and Judaism is that Judaism always wants to go back to the Law of Moses and sin offerings; Christianity frees us from the Law.
Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. — Galatians 4:21-26 KJV

This is also why Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox are not authentic Christianity, because both use the Eucharist as a continual repeated sin offering. When Jesus died, the veil between the Holy and Most Holy place was rent in twain from top to bottom, from heaven to earth, an act symbolising the sacrifice was accepted and the way was opened for us to boldly approach the throne of God. No other sacrifices are wanted or required. In this context, do we not see the blasphemy of making further sin offering to God?
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. — Hebrews 4:12-16 KJV

What was the death of Jesus about? He came to earth to earn the right to stand as our surety, for that he had to be incarnated as a man; the second Adam. We might do wrong, but because Jesus has always wanted us to have free will above all, he came to pay for the consequences of our actions. When we accept him in our life, he dwells inside us to teach us right from wrong. The in-dwelling of the Holy Spirit, a far superior covenant than words written on stone. This is the Good News of the Gospel, but it is our choice if we accept the gift or not.

--------

That out of the way, let's look at that text that was quoted, and links I can find from it:

"y este demonio psicopatico llamado jehovah mediante una prestidigitacion fue insertado en el genesis"
-
"And this psychopathic demon called Jehovah through a prestidigitation was inserted in Genesis"

prestidigitation.png
prestidigitation.png (32.89 KiB) Viewed 688 times

The Hebraic Satanic Myth, Part 2
https://glorian.org/learn/courses-and-l ... yth-part-2
The bible talks about children of God and likewise, about the children of the devil. The children of the devil are the outcome of fornication, the Itoklanos principle of the beasts. This physical body that we possess is the outcome of fornication, and is called in the book of Revelation ‘Babylon the great, the mother of fornication, adultery and all degenerations of the earth.” Everybody carries the great whore Babylon within. But, we have the opportunity, as we always say, to repent. And that is why the Ten Commandments were given to those that want to rise again from the bottom to the top, and to return into the Garden of Eden.

Behold: the tree of life, the ten Sephiroth relate to the ten commandments; that is, the ten commandments relate to the way in which we handle the Tree of Good and Evil, the spinal medulla and the two polarities, heaven and the earth in our physicality, in order to develop that which we lost.

Commandments.jpg

Let us explain the ten commandments, let us read, study them according to what is kabbalistically written:

Behold the Trinity, Kether, Chokmah, Binah on the first sentence. Servants, plural is Obdim עבדים in Hebrew, which is the female lunar energy related to Malkuth (מלכות), the Earth and to Hod and Yesod. Mitsrayim מצרים is translated as Egypt; Mitsrayim is our physicality. Therefore, those servants that are working in Mitsrayim are we, because servant is Obd עבד, which is the lunar serpent of the left that fornicates. Obd עבד embraces Lilith in Hod and Nahemah in Yesod. Obd is that lunar serpent that relates to the sexual fluid that is ejaculated, through the orgasm, in order to create children of Satan. We are children of Satan because we are created through the orgasm, therefore we are slaves of the earth, servants of Mitzrayim מצרים, Egypt.

Indeed the 10 commandments are given to those initiates that are sexually working in themselves with the alchemical Foolasnitamnian principle in the mystery of Daath.

Deuteronomy 5:6 relates to what is written in Genesis 1:3, ‘Let there be light and there was light for the light, the Shekinah in Yesod-Malkuth fortifies the faith in the pineal gland and the Brahmarandra center which is where we find Eheieh Asher Eheieh, the crown chakra, the father, Brahma, who is called “light” as it is written...

Ecumenism cements the Catholic Trinity and says anyone denying this definition cannot call themselves a Christian. The Holy Spirit taking on the form of Mother Goddess, the Green Man, and the desire of the Green Movement. Because let's say they succeed in getting rid of fossil fuels entirely and switching everything to electricity. It's a given what they are going to do next for the masses; and that's turn the lights off. It's an absolute given that is their plan, because '2001: A Space Odyssey' is the future they are trying to create, because it's certainly not our past.

The-two-ape-tribes-fight-in-the-opening-scene-of-2001.jpg
1992 UK General Election
1992 UK General Election

Want to bet the mandated vaccines, especially pushed on pregnant women, are an attempt to genetically modify humans into an ape-like species? I put money on it, as it was revealed by the 7th Doctor. I always thought he was the most authentic Doctor. You know, the WHO...World Health Organization.

Doctor-Who-Sylvester-McCoy1.jpg

Another interesting link in terms of comments.

Do Not Call Yahweh “God”
http://www.renegadetribune.com/do-not-call-yahweh-god/
People seem to think that because I do not like Yahweh, that I am against “God” or the divine in general. This is simply not the case.

Once upon the time there were many other Gods (and Goddesses), and Yahweh (YHVH or Jehovah) was just a semitic desert demon. Sometimes Yahweh was also worshiped as Moloch or Ba’al, the Israelite god who demanded children be sacrificed to him. Yahweh worshipers are actually henotheists, not monotheists, as the ancient Israelites (and Yahweh himself) did not deny the existence of other gods, but simply insisted that Yahweh be worshiped as the supreme deity above all others. By calling Yahweh “God” this supremacy is affirmed.
Comments:
Yahweh is as Semitic as the Israels…Semites call God Allah everyone in the Middle East Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Satanists even Christians call God wait for it Allah. Its just Jews see Westerners celebrate Santa clause then why not a Yahweh anything but the one only worthy of Worship
Another quality article. Having studied various religions and occult systems, yahweh behaves nothing like a god. Instead, he behaves much more like a lower cthonic entity or sub-lunar spirit. Miguel Serrano is probably correct in a literal sense when he calls yahweh a desert demon.

Within occult philosophy there exists a hierarchy of non-human entities starting with cthonic spirits which are as Dr Stephen Skinner describes them, a bit like wild animals. From there, up the chain of command you get to higher and more powerful spirits, celestial spirits, then the gods and in some traditions, finally a one source or energy from whom all things flow (not yahweh). Kyle, having rejected the bible as useless middle eastern filth and being a seeker of truth as I am, what are your thoughts on the idea of a single source from whom all things flow? An impersonal source that is above the gods. A source that doesnt care about our petty affairs here on earth and has no desire to interact with us the way the gods spirits do.
I wish you’d re-publish “All christians Are Cucks” (unless you’re unable).

It’d also be nice to please give more publicity to the masterpiece history essay, “Rome vs Judea ; Judea vs Rome” by Soberana. Paradigm shifting material.

https://archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea

If jew wise Aryan’s with half a brain were to see the pictures of Augustus Caesar’s statues defiled with a cross scraped unto his forehead (same as were many many Aryan heroes/Gods), some of them will wake up about the jewish mind cancer trojan horse, (((christianity))), which I myself was indoctrinated/reared into my entire youth.

MacDonald deserves to be included with the clique above, he’s out actively peddling pro.christ.cucking, claiming the key to saving the Aryan race is by rallying along the “adaptive aspects of christianity.” (see https://web.archive.org/web/20220603174 ... press.com/ aka “The West’s Darkest Hour,” Cesar’s site; he’s trying to counter MacDonald’s neochristcucking efforts at present).

From that last link:
Children of a mummy
Before I go on quoting more excerpts from Richard Weikart’s book (pictured left), I would like to say something that seems important to me.

Why, one might ask, if Weikart has such a clear mind and has read the most relevant German-language sources on Hitler’s religion—unlike the normies, who know only Allied propaganda—, does he still repudiate Him?

The answer is devastatingly simple: because the Christian operating system that is the platform of his psyche compels him to love every anthropomorphic creature as himself, even if they are physically ugly blacks, subversive Jews or soulless Chinese who skin animals alive in fur factories.

Before Christianity, whites didn’t love their neighbours.

They weren’t mad or psychotic.

Christianity is the single perpetrator, the great psychosis and great betrayal of the divine force of the universe that produced creatures as beautiful as the nymphs on the sidebar.

Christianity is the number one enemy of the Aryan race, not the Jews.

Christianity has so corrupted the white man that even its alleged defenders on the American racial right don’t reproduce images that show the divinity of their race: beauty that was displayed by the Greco-Romans and even the Germans of the last century (as we see in the video that appears almost to the top of the sidebar).

Both the anti-racist Weikart and the American racists look like spiritual children of Jeremy Bentham; that is, men completely uncircumcised at heart to see the true God I was talking about, in grey letters, in the previous post (a God that has nothing to do with a non-existent personal god, the god of the Abrahamic religions).

The only way to understand the deity, and this was clear to Savitri Devi in the book we recently translated (I will try to get a print-on-demand company to print it for you), is to be initiated into the artistic mysteries in which Hitler was initiated—nothing more opposed to the mummy of Bentham that seems to symbolise the Anglo-American world!
Grand Illusion

You mention what God's name is, how do we have an idea? The Holy Books? I don't trust them and I see a lot of allegory for astrology in them including the Jesus story. It all ties into magic. Words are involved with spell casting. The Holy Books are essentially spells being cast on the beLIEvers. They trust a book from what source? What if it's a a sorcerer or witch? God dictated the words of the Bible to be written down by certain people instead of communicating directly with his people? No way. I can see this isn't the truth.

All the religions are filled with lies from the dark occultists. Worshiping stars in heavens. People including Bibleologists need to wake up. Unless they love being mind CONtrolled by black magick.

Sheridan highlighted how magic is weaponized against people. Black magick. That includes the Holy Books. Words on paper don't equal truth. Getting caught up in what a book says and ignoring your intuition is a big mistake. God gave us all an intuition to listen to and brains to think for ourselves. Not to follow someone else's thinking so we can be led astray.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You mention what God's name is, how do we have an idea?

You are parroting the Masons.

If God is real, then all questions are answered, because we are His creatures, and He is present here controlling things. Do you think He would not leave clues? Do you think it would not amuse Him when people take up the challenge of the game, and try to seek and find Him? Do you think He would not be there to guide people onto the correct path when they try to understand earnestly?

The problem you have is you don't believe in God. And because of this, you put up a barrier to this strange thing that when one works with, the sum of what's possible is beyond anything one could imagine.

Where do you think all my posts come from?

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 1 John 4 KJV

Ask God what His name is, if you dare. Because that is the true beginning of wisdom, to go to the Source.
Grand Illusion

rachel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:57 pm
You mention what God's name is, how do we have an idea?

You are parroting the Masons.

If God is real, then all questions are answered, because we are His creatures, and He is present here controlling things. Do you think He would not leave clues? Do you think it would not amuse Him when people take up the challenge of the game, and try to seek and find Him? Do you think He would not be there to guide people onto the correct path when they try to understand earnestly?

The problem you have is you don't believe in God. And because of this, you put up a barrier to this strange thing that when one works with, the sum of what's possible is beyond anything one could imagine.

Where do you think all my posts come from?

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 1 John 4 KJV

Ask God what His name is, if you dare. Because that is the true beginning of wisdom, to go to the Source.
Wow, you're making false accusations unless you're joking here. I never said I don't think God exists. So if you want to quote where I said that...go ahead....Also how am I parroting the Masons? Asking if the names we are given about God, are truthful? Just so we're clear, I'm not a Freemason nor am I parroting what they say. Everything I say is original and genuine.

I think a creator God exists. The Devil exists. The spirits in the Heavens above us exist. The Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. Angels, Demons and Shadow People exist. I hope that covers it for you and there will be no more confusion about my stance on spirituality.

Seriously to practically call me an Atheist on here when I have never been one or tried to come across like one...like what is this? I've shown I'm the furthest thing from an Atheist but I notice others on here that I won't name who clearly come across like Atheists, you somehow missed them.

For the Bible, I think its a book with truth mixed with lies and also a middleman scam (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediary) for people to go through to get to God as opposed to going to him directly.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Is the middleman scam Jesus Christ?
Grand Illusion

Yes it is. My interpretation is that Jesus is code name for the Sun and I'm open to it also referencing Lucifer because of how in the Book of Revelations 22:16, Jesus is the morning star. Why are Jesus and Lucifer mentioned as both the morning star in the Bible?

Putting that aside, just ask yourself, does it make sense for the God that created everything to make the creation go through someone else to get to God??? You don't think that is fishy? I would think God would want his creation to have direct access as opposed to going through an alleged person or the Sun or even Lucifer.

Going through a middleman is not from the God that created this place. That is from the other God.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Lucifer isn't the Morning Star, but I realise that's how people want to interpret it these days.
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Isaiah 14:12 KJV

"...does it make sense for the God that created everything to make the creation go through someone else to get to God???"

Yes it does absolutely, while this particular standard has changed more recently, it is an example of a type.

https://qz.com/1458672/the-history-of-t ... e-kilogram
A brief history of the kilogram, and why scientists are ready to revise it

kgunit.jpg

...The solution came a century later, in the form of a small metal cylinder made of platinum and iridium. This, finally, was the ur-kilogram, the ultimate kilogram, the inviolable kilogram. It would be kept away from the hordes, placed beneath a Russian Doll-like series of bell jars and locked in a vault in the outskirts of Paris. (Dozens of copies would be kept elsewhere, and used to standardize individual nations’ weights and measures systems.)

For the last 129 years, the Paris original—the International Prototype Kilogram—has served as the basis for what we know as the kilogram. Occasionally, it’s taken out and weighed, as one might do with any international standard of measurement. But, while by definition it always weighs one kilogram, the IPK appears to have lost mass relative to the mass of the copies. Theories abound; maybe the copies have absorbed air molecules, or maybe technicians handling the original have cleaned it too vigorously and shaved off the odd atom.

Many metrologists seem both convinced and irked by the fecklessness of the present kilogram measurement. As Stephan Schlamminger, a physicist at the US National Institute of Standards and Technology, told the Guardian: “If aliens ever visit Earth what else would we talk about other than physics? If we want to talk about physics we have to agree on a set of units, but if we say our unit of mass is based on a lump of metal we keep in Paris, we’ll be the laughing stock of the universe.”

Christ is "the express image of his person" - Hebrews 1:3

This is also why, on a chess board, the King does not move, yet he is infinitely valuable, because once you lose your King, you lose the game. Therefore it is the Queen that is the most useful piece on the board. The Queen has all the moves.

These are all shadows of a greater reality. The Father is the unchanging standard...and because the Son exists, so do we. He is the Wisdom of God, Proverbs 8. And this is also why Man was created 'Male and female created he them'.

How does a baby come into this world? It does not come directly from the man, it's created through the woman. Without the male seed there would be no life, but he himself is not changed by the creation, even though the baby is his image. It is the woman who is changed, her body distorted, the scars written into her going forward. But they are worth it for what they have at the end. A new birth.

But the metaphor for women goes much further. Why do women bleed? The cycle is, the shedding of blood, the conception, the new birth...that's the shedding of blood before and the waters breaking in labour, the blood and the water of the Cross.

Even in Genesis, when the Lord says to the woman "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children", this is seen as a curse on women, but once you get that woman is the shadow of Christ, then whatever happens to him is then reflected in her. Adam should have died the day he ate the fruit, he didn't, but something else did die that day. The lamb(s) from which the skin(s) Adam and Eve were clothed in came from. The wages of sin is death.

I take the Bible seriously, because the more I study what it actually says rather than what men would have it say, the more it blows me away. And why do I think it is truth? Because we can see this place is created from mathematical patterns, all objects conform to certain tones, the Bible is a way, maybe not the only way, to make sense of these patterns.