GODS and MONSTERS MrE

dirtybenny

GODS and MONSTERS MrE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This is a good specimen for those who think "transvestigation" is a misguided rabbit hole.

"They are different from the rest of us."
aSHIFT.

Re: GODS and MONSTERS MrE

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"Transvestigation" IS a misguided rabbit hole:

1 - WHY do these people matter to you? Since when play "celebrities" and other showbizz and politics folk a role in your lives? That is already WRONG from the onset; they should play NO role in your lives.

2 - everyone """transvestigating""" are basing themselves off faked images and videos. Even for a regular TV appearance, normal people like you and me have to undergo a make-up session. The "celebrities" have that but times 100. So your source material is already compromised, making conclusions about what you "find" bogus or shaky at least.

3 - the whole premise of "FtM" and "MtF" are wrong and only AID in the indoctrination of the Transgenderists.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BIOLOGICAL SEX YOU ARE BORN WITH. Impossible. Whatever hormone treatment, surgery, whatever you do, your genes, your base code of who you are always will stay XX or XY, that what you're born with.

"Transvestigators" are making the self fulshilling prophecy (highly admired Newspeech of years ago); HELPING the notion that "we are surrounded by trannies" (no, we're not, get your a$$ out of those stupid Clownworld "celebs"), reinforcing the Agendas they SAY to oppose.

4 - I have binge watched some of MrE(vil)s "work" ages ago and the standard examples most people are familiar with I can get along with; the Sandra BULLocks, the Michael Obama's etc.

But then he went "ah Shakira is also a MtF". Rrrrright. One of the most feminine bodies out there, very typical for Colombian women even (just her Lebanese roots make her dance more extreme, but physically she's not extremely special), but no "it must have been a man".

And then, that's where the MrE stuff goes completely off the rails, he must shift goal posts constantly to maintain his "theses", he goes to conclude that 1,90 m tall also very typical for tall Spanish/Catalan men (Spain is the country I know 3rd best) Gerald Piqué (now ex, back then still together) ALSO "MUST" be FtM.....

rrrright. So how come no other footballer (from his youth playing days or adult career) ever has spoken out about the "suspicious" male Piqué??

Did he secretly shower apart from the rest or never undressed in front of fellow footballers?

That is the problem with those "conclusions", it is just enough to keep their subscribers "happy", but the IMPLICATIONS of their claims are never addressed....

So yes, spending any second on those "celebs" trying to "understand" the Clownworld and then jumping to the most outlandish claims based on very shaky "evidence" is WRONG, stupid and only enhancing the Agendas.

There really is something freakish about people who "transvestigate". I don't know what they lack in their lives that they spend time on that BS, but they really need to take a good look at themselves and what they are doing with their lives....

"Are you coming along to the bar tonight, hang out with some friends?"

"no, I cannot. I am tracking finger digits and analyzing collar bones of Tailor Swift, have fun guys!"

:?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio