"They are putting AI in everything." Matt Wolfe

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
aSHIFT.

Re: "They are putting AI in everything." Matt Wolfe

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

before I read and react to your post that came in the meantime

this is KISMET

I was about to post a 2nd reaction last night, outlining thoughts

that my friend Winnie the Flu

in much more concise and funny ways got to in our

ZANDVOORTs GELIJCK show we had on 27-8 last year...

within it there is already so much KISMET, including the harmony with the Hardstyle Pianist underneath and the ultimate challenge I am working on atm, again, before answering your post, is

mixing

piano

with piano

yeah, 2 entirely different songs, mixed together, harmoniously

try that !

CREATE
GROW
EVOLVE

don't

DEVOLVE
REACT
DEGENERATE

that's my message, tonight I will read what you wrote

you await Winnie the Flu describing but EXACTLY your problem

in such a beautiful context
that I only enhance with more

we are aLOUD.

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio, it's entirely unique, nothing of this kind exists, anywhere

(till you bring my soulmate to me, of course)
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:15 am Awesome reaction interesting! Even though your style is quite argumentative, I agree with 95% you say here.
Ehh really? Argumentative is good in my book. If you have arguments to back up a point, throw them around.

A good Dutch saying says

wrijving geeft glans - rubbing/friction brings luster

Through argumentation you sharpen your thoughts, innit?
Which "fall from grace" has there been on EV's? That you yourself stated "is a continuous process"? Which specific, concrete point of evidence do you have to back this up?
The Tesla stock prices dropping from the high 2 years ago.
https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/tsla

Agent Elon Musk now moving energy to xAI
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nding-goal

EV slowdown
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/17/busi ... cles.html/
so your "points of evidence" are articles by the biggest Monkey Stream Media outlets presenting the Biggest Clowns (Musk) saying things?

Yeah, sorry, but we live in 2 different worlds. My world is as holistic as possible, as UNmarked as possible, as coming from your own original thought as possible.

Your world I try to unpack now seems to exist of ..... you tell me.

Why would you go to "Ze Media"? We are at Fakeologist, THE site for media fakery analysis and you take them as gospel? As your sources?

I fear you misunderstand "the media" as a factor as a whole.

You seem to think the media "are there to inform us", but "they have been corrupted" or so. This is a very common thought, I am aware I am the outcast, the odd one out, the ugly duckling...

But you misunderstand things.

You shouldn't see, treat and thus AVOID the Media not less than

a balls tripping Bulgarian car dealer who tries to sell you the right to ugly monkey face images

THE MEDIA WERE NEVER THERE TO INFORM YOU
THEY HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FROM THE BASIS TO DEFORM YOU

stay away from it

form your own thoughts

then you're not so affected by them, thinking that reports in the media mean that things are not happening in the backgrond...
Fair point. We could separate them:
- Impossibilities (man made climate change, space travel, satellites, nuclear bombs)
- Blatant overpromises for utopia (EVs, all energy from windmills and solar, everyone their flying car, all happy and equal, AI)
- Blatant overengineered fear for dystopia (Corona, aids, bird flu, etc, AI (as well)

I consider AI to be part of the blatant overpromises but also the overengineered fears. (from what I hear you think AI is more real, and we should really worry, or get away from it)
I think a good overview, but AI is not part of that. AI is in the hands of each, none of the others are, that is the whole point.

Space is exclusive, access to nuclear facilities too, only the Learned Experts of the Elders of Wuhan (hehe, it just comes out) are the Only Seeing Eyes of the Invisible Monster(S).

Ai is the opposite, it enables, in the eyes of the Minions that give themselves over to AI, them to become like those Demigods that the Overpromising Utopists have access to (some tech yes, but Space not) and thus is a huge incentive.

So far I haven't gotten the idea that you know more about AI than the average human, but still put that in the same buckets as other, unrelated things.

Walter Cronkite promised "us" (it shows your age as above 60, because that all happened way before my birth, so Cronky didn't """"promise"""" ME nothing) things and they didn't comply?

The Bulgarian car dealer.

Now with AI they kinda "do comply"

and you now downplay its relevance ?
No, not "something else".

Something that you and me, nor anybody here, cause we're not initiated in the plans of the Animal Farmers, cannot predict precisely.

Yet that "something" fits in the 100-year plans those ultrarich families make. They do that naturally, as part of their family culture. That is how the ultrarich get ultraricher and the piss poor only marginally improve.
I think it's the elite yes the aristocracy, the ultrarich, the political families, the banking families.

I think these lies were always there (no 100 years plan needed), though now we see them employed on a global scale coordinated by the UN which is something new. I see the UN as the main vehicle to have the elites join the empire. Why stay isolated. If you can maintain your elite position globally, secured. Safari in Africa, nice boat in the mediterranean, Ukrainian hookers, money easily transferred everywhere, police protection in 80% of the countries in the world. Why on earth would you want anything else as a ruling elite?

Deception and lies used to be more local. E.g. kings and aristocracy always portrayed themselves to the people as more fair, more even-minded, wise, strong, more caring while we all know for sure that isn't true. More likely they are self-obsessed pigs. I spent quite some time in elite circles, and from my experience I rather eat a meal with normal folks than be at these stuck up self-obsessed parties.
[/quote]

Nice summary, yes, I agree about the elites and their personalities.

I don't think the UN is so important, its arms in society like UNICEF and UNESCO and so are, but the political branch is pretty lame imho.

Imho many more decisions are taken at Bilderberg Group Meetings, in Freemasonic Lodges, in synagogues in Washington Heights and by the Vatican than by the UN. Except Bilderberg, the others are older, more established, more power.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:41 pm
aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 am "The EV story is over now."

What does this mean?

Do you believe we are NOT going to a fully electrified grid? No self driving cars in the future?

What makes you conclude this?

Every year, less and less gasoline cars are launched and more and more electric vehicles.

The "we need to electrify because oil is dirty" narrative also aligns with the other big agendas like Human Caused Climate Change and monopolization efforts of grids.

What other than your personal fantasy of "the EV story is over now" do you have?
I mean the EV story has had the their highest hype. The big promise is over. We are now just seeing cars with batteries

And there also in a 2 -5 year hype cycle. Now it's AI.

In 2025 it will be something else.
Pasterno, in 1983 would have concluded "video games are a hype, it will not be that people (especially in Asia) spend 24/7 playing video games EN MASSE".

I was just 4 when it happened, so have no active memory of this, but I think this is very analogous to the preconceived hasty "conclusion" of "EVs/AI are just a hype, it will fly over"....

eh NO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_crash_of_1983
The video game crash of 1983 (known in Japan as the Atari shock) was a large-scale recession in the video game industry (1) that occurred from 1983 to 1985, primarily in the United States. The crash was attributed to several factors, including market saturation in the number of video game consoles and available games, many of which were of poor quality. (2) Waning interest in console games in favor of personal computers also played a role. Home video game revenue peaked at around $3.2 billion in 1983, then fell to around $100 million by 1985 (a drop of almost 97 percent). The crash abruptly ended what is retrospectively considered the second generation of console video gaming (3) in North America.
1) "crashing" prices for new and used EV cars in 2024
2) reads the same. "oh, these EVs suck, so the trend will not continue" conclusions by pasterno....
3) no worries, no hurries, that "second generation of EVs" will come...