The First World War - WW3 is in full swing! you realize that, right?

aSHIFT.

The First World War - WW3 is in full swing! you realize that, right?

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Late March 2020 I had a phonecall conversation, an interview even, with a longtime not see friend with whom I a.o. have spent a memorable New Year's Eve in London, UK.

The attractive outspoken and not easily impressed Lebanese-Dutch journalist and me had a call over Whatsapp, from her side recorded

(I was already making Eye AM Eye Radio but we were not on Discord and GAIA and gaia's memories are enough)

I planned to be chill and build up my points, that was honestly my thought beforehand.

And when I heard her voice

after 10 YEARS not having talked, a full decade

my first blunt Dutch costeño as Eye am....

reaction was, verbatim
"Wow, I'd never thought we would talk again while in the middle of a World War"
mind you, she's full Lebanese, parents immigrated to Holland, and has been back there many times, had an icecream shop there and witnessed the war over there (don't be fooled by fakery; it is a smokescreen for worse, NOT a Truman Happy Holiday Show!)

so you can imagine

she was quite startled
shocked even
"ehhhh, what do you mean War?"
"the war on our MOST essential NEED in life, above and before water, food, shelter; OXYGEN"
so....

that set the stage

============

and that stage in THE THEATER OF WAR is there for all of us to experience First Hand

THIS IS IT

IT is the FIRST World War

not the 3rd, people are miss-taken
not "something coming, in some Future"

First World War
first time the WHOLE world is at war, under hijacked regimes, lockdowns, how warzone do you want things FFS goldfish ???

or as I coined it right in 2020:

[https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... orld_War_W]World War W[/url]

the Next Internet WWW do you see?

and so much more, check the link, Fakeopedia is worth it because it creates CONTEXT
and add your senses here

===========

the First Great War

as the name was at the time

was I'd define

1913 - Gold Standard shenanigans
to
debateable !

11-11-1918 - Clown Date

1917 - Balfour declaration
1919 - "Spanish" Flu - Prescriptive Programming # 1 (thank you @kham Ah, not here, should be here) for WW 1st - Coronacaust

1920s - MAKE YOUR PICKS !

1929 - Black Thursday - Doomsday economically leading especially the US into "The Great REAL Depression" and Argentina into THRIVING, booming hipstertown summa cum laude Paris south of the equator, on the other side of the GLOBE

no sé

===========

start of Great War 2 - """WWII"""

in Europe

following the above anything MAIN underlying motive

Nazionism - Fakeopedia

in all its aspects and arms
races

(Noice)

starting

1933 ? - Dolfy H. ascends
1936 - Olympic Games Berlin ? Leni Riefenstahl

(for the Eye AM Eye Radio listeners; my Power Couple of Friends of Movie Makers Dani Riefenstahl AND Nico Kubrick are promised to marry! proposed at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, so cool...)

I'd say

9-11 (YES) 1938 (11) = Kristallnacht

("and Now I am Broken Too" in my ear in the mix, the longest coming up FREE for all to enjoy soon ! 28 min in, you hear it, beautiful KISMET with Kristallnacht that I just typed ! you see I do "God's Work" - live up to my name gaia, following KISMET as philosophy , let Life Flow !??)

The Night of Broken Glass is THE psychopathical operation on Ze Jews (Clownworld story) and especially on Ze Germans (tarnishing a whole collection of culturally similar but very uniquely different, religiously and geographically multidiverse, safe, advanced and thriving before with FAKE "Germans" - Germ Mans.... wow, never saw that before that were imposed on them. I have shared the literal Eye wettening expression of Self Hatred by the German friend there at the other beach of where I was born.... man, you couldn't feel NOT sorry for what this guy was displaying.

and he was one of the few moderate drinkers among the 12 Germans who invited ME into their super close friend group in MY city of birth, one of the best weekend of my glorious life, seriously

just he must have imagined

sitting there on "Omaha Beach" for your dumb Americans without more empathy than you have now (seriously gringos, you suffer from that, just culturally, it is very much not entirely your personal "fault")

seeing the Allies landing

and overthrowing the Nazi Regime

I don't know but we were chilling

in a Chiringuito

a Dutch version, a strand tent, great place to be, especially if money is not such an issue...

with the Sun setting in front of us

in August

just wonderful

but then this guy, the shame, the connection he had at that beautiful moment

and expressing

"I feel SO ashamed being German because of the Nazis and what happened"

I mean, truly heartbreaking.

ok, back to now.
Oh no, not yet

WWII

I say, for Europe, the Asian THEATER was different and Africa came next...

9-11-1938
14-5 (unfortunately) 1948

the Establishment of Israhell

DON'T GO THERE

not now
not ever

don't spend your valuable bucks, pesos, bananas, aCOIN.

on them there

promise me that

it's horrible
you don't WANT to be there

when someone who LOVES traveling
immersing himself
into the very deepest possible

from Nazi's Guesthouse in the Georgian Mountains
at 10 km of then hot in ze news South Ossetia
to
"being 24/7 in the Cartel of Medellín"

the very most traumatic, crazy, insightful
and just only 2 weeks ago FINALLY revealing how and why

experience of my life

Tells you

to NOT visit a country

I think you should listen
and come on air

and share

=================

We are In the First World War, you see?

11-3-2020 or 3/11 '20
till

when?

another 10 years, like WWII

Agenda 2030 ?

that's what I said right in the beginning and Ab at that moment embraced it for the logic that's in there

but, things go slow

and there is no Peace Treaty to sign with Oxygen

so from now on

it is war

it is our war, the past matters less

BC and after the
Coronacaust
Corona Craze
Comodovirus

started

you do see the Nazionist pattern right?

and the monarchies

WWI was about dissolving the powerful monarchies and first colonial empires
and lay the groundwork for the State of Israhell

1917 Balfour Declaration

then the Irgun, the Nazi !!! yeah yeah yeah trained Jewish forces in Palestine, fighting Arabs to control land

For REAL

no need to fake, the smokescreens were ALL over the place , read some intro on this at the Nazionism article on Fakeopedia

from 1917
to 1948

yeah?

so the current

Israel-Gaza """conflict"""

is the TELLTALE sign

for those who were STILL in denial

until now

selection of related psyops are:

- The Line - Transhumanist Terror Cells in Greater Israel - from Mekkah to Islamabad
- Plan Patagonia - Jews are not settlers !! psyoptinized Jews even less
- New Zealand - as the silent Ausjailia, but also Safe Haven like Patagonia
- Plan Persia - up next, the only missing piece in that "Line" from Mekka to Islamabad

the 20th centuries and post 9/11 wars have established Greater Israel as follows in my humble opinion:

- Kuwait - 1989-92
- Afghanistan - 2001+
- Iraq - 2003+
- Pakistan - "peacefully" first against Afghanistan, but up for a second makeover with Plan Persia
- Syria - 2011+

(we literally planned to go THERE THAT SUMMER, traveling from Kurdistan to Cairo, I thought would be cool, but yeah, no, war. So we went to Ukraine, hahaha now that's funny, and me to Chernobyl (no overdose of radiation, but stunning photos YES)

- UAE - special case, their Vegas, their Disneyland, really, Dubai is so fucking fake. But motoring the Animal Farm being expanded upon next door (Saudi Arabia)

Monarchies left

- Jordan - nobody talks about it, beautiful place, people, very BEST border crossing we made in my life, with PLAYFUL border guards, bored out of their asses and happy to see 2 Dutch guys me wearing my orange Van Persie tricot....

- Oman - talking about nobody talks about it, the most least talked about paradise I'd LOVE to visit, after all I did my Master's research on and under it, my whole further career how it went, would NOT have happened, if it weren't for the groundwork I apparently led with my quality standards, it's simple. The biggest corporation in the world at the time appreciated and rewarded my skills, talents and passions.

- Yemen - will always be as it is, true warriors live there, defending THEIR lifestyle, in very harsh condition lands, it's only because of

geopolitics strategic access to the Red Sea
and the mineral richness of the country (Gaia's GEMz, literally)

"the West" wants to mess with them

for centuries they were the center of TRADE

and they are the birthplace of THANK YOU

Coffee !

so very special case, like

- Saudi Arabia

a whole chapter

and I was wrong, I thought China "would be made the World Cultural example to establish the Brave New World Transhuman Animal Farm"

but no, it's Saudi Arabia

it's all clear in everything, openly from FIFA, F1 and Feniks technologies

it is Israels backyard literally

the biggest EMPTY place in the world

"the Empty Quarter" Rhub al Khali

but do you SEE this

do you REALIZE you, me, all of us

live in the First World War

or if you stay stubborn

none of the former "World Wars"

affected the whole world as "Corona" and adelante did....

WW3

==============

SHOOT

YOU are the Resistance !

READ

WATCH

& LISTEN
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: The First World War - WW3 is in full swing! you realize that, right?

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Earlier this year I wrote:
- Plan Persia - up next, the only missing piece in that "Line" from Mekka to Islamabad
Apparently they chose 14-4-24 for pulling off their Plan Persia, @Copium is also aWARE.

Persia is

- the biggest untapped market (biggest population of people NOT under Disney and McDonalds) to be toppled by the ZioAmerican Umpire
- the quite literal extension of The Line, so in the lowlands some excellent terrain for making SMARTIE Cities and the likes
- the biggest exodus of more and more migrants, luckily in this case Persians are cool, everywhere I met them, smart, polite, friendly and cool
- some new Lebensraum for jews close by, their Plan Patagonia at small scale, and Iran is one of the most jewish countries in the region, my own jewish lineage comes from Persia, pretty cool

some more effects related, geopolitical control, the Gulf is hyperimportant for growing Bahrain, Qatar and UAE, etc.

Saudi AIrabia is the extension of it, or vice versa. The New World Order, the Bahaí way, let's not forget where THAT comes from, right @rachel ? is to melt Shiite and Sunni together

into SMART Ai dystopia

que pena

It was SUCH a special voyage, one of my most unique experiences

Damavand, highest mountain and extinct volcano, Persia

our beautiful Moon, next to a mosque, just along the road there, above the slopes to the east of Damavand

you see the ski tracks ? When we drove past, unfortunately no photos, they'd be iconic, I saw women

skiing

in burqa

have you ever seen skiing penguins ?

It looked like that, seriously

pity the beautiful country with its beautiful people will be overhauled
no more streets filled with Peugeots and Asian cars

it will be USAmerica baby !

not all photos come out World Impress Photo levels, with an 2012 phone from our car, but this is an iconic mural in horrible city Teheran:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 10b1c3f53&

this is that mural by someone else

Monkey Stream Metro Media - part of the Emmies of Madness - Fakeowiki

someone on Pinterest
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio