PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

Jaws Bites Back. After 16 months of trawling, reading, spooling, skyping, chatting, interviewing, editing and refining, I am pleased to release Inside Jaws, A Filmumentary (2013). As with my other filmumentaries this is a completely unofficial and non profit making project made with a genuine affection for the film. Enjoy.
napoleon

oh and understand this you fucking truthers that wanna make money ,i do not give two fucks what kind of vision you have for fakeologist ,ok so get to fuck ,,,,,and i knoww exactly what i have done to that psilly ass paradigm for 911 you and your rednecks boyfriends and bitches had to settle on ,i aint bothered that i shown you exactly what 911 was and made you american whores look psilly ,,so leave fakeologist and go back to fucking reddit you little faggots
photo_2023-06-21_00-06-04.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-20T130258.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
ssee how easy it is to show 911 using fakeologist glasses on fakeologist ,and guess what ive still not been challenged ,ok i dare any of you nancyboys to try and challenge me ,your bosses would hit the roof and you would be retired overnight
evolution is a bitch
napoleon

io0cwr3q0zn61 (1) (2) (1).jpg
yuyu (2) (1).jpg
all the big boys banged on about knowing what 911 was and what star wars was,you fucking tarts i smashed your american overlords hustle and made you patriots look like the stooges and houseclowns you are
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T174203.316.jpg
napoleon

The Zodiac is an ancient circle of stars[11] where some stars are symbolically combined into 12 star signs also known as constellations. The etymology of the term Zodiac comes from the Latin zōdiacus, from the Greek ζῳδιακός [κύκλος], meaning "[circle] of animals", derived from ζῴδιον, the diminutive of ζῷον "animal". the beast !!!!!
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509.551.jpg
Woman of the Apocalypse
The Woman of the Apocalypse (or the woman clothed with the sun, Greek: γυνὴ περιβεβλημένη τὸν ἥλιον; Latin: Mulier amicta sole) is a figure–often considered to be a reference to the Virgin Mary in Catholic theology–described in Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelation (written c. AD 95).

The woman gives birth to a male child who is threatened by a dragon, identified as the Devil and Satan, who intends to devour the child as soon as he is born.[1] When the child is taken to heaven, the woman flees on eagle’s wings into the wilderness at a "place prepared of God" for 1,260 days. This leads to a "War in Heaven" in which the angels cast out the dragon. The dragon attacks the woman, but the woman escapes on her wings for "a time, times and a time and a half". The dragon then attacks her again with a flood of water from his mouth, which is subsequently swallowed by earth.[2] Frustrated, the dragon initiates war on "the remnant of her seed", identified as the righteous followers of Christ. The Woman of the Apocalypse is widely identified as the Virgin Mary.
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T110832.708.jpg
"The woman adorned with the sun, the moon, and the stars (images taken from Genesis 37:9–10) symbolizes God’s people in the Old and the New Testament. The Israel of old gave birth to the Messiah

Whore of Babylon
1501 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast

Circle of stars
A circle of stars often represents unity, solidarity and harmony in flags,[1] seals[2] and signs, and is also seen in iconographic motifs related to the Woman of the Apocalypse as well as in Baroque allegoric art that sometimes depicts the Crown of Immortality.

Zodiac

6th century synagogue Zodiac, Beit Alpha, Israel
The Zodiac is an ancient circle of stars[11] where some stars are symbolically combined into 12 star signs also known as constellations. The etymology of the term Zodiac comes from the Latin zōdiacus, from the Greek ζῳδιακός [κύκλος], meaning "[circle] of animals", derived from ζῴδιον, the diminutive of ζῷον "animal"the beast .
our rey is riding the circle the beast the zodiac ,and she stole your 7 headed beast the millenium fall-con ,that is poetic the dorothy from being gullible about 911 ,stole the temple of solo-man ,americas fav spaceship ,and you cockknockers wanna point at brown people on tik tok!!
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (2).jpg
the crown of stars is the zodiac ,the beast is the zodiac one animal ,the whore is one star alignment that all religions bow too solomons star metatron arch angle michael ,she rides this beast and services all the new religions christaianity ,islam,and judaism and their degenerates ,unless you are thrice sighted you won't see the beauty ,same as the new temple of jerusalem solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con being terra-ism the 7 headed beast 911 perpetuated by masons combing all three temples that fell on 911 solomons herods and the twin towers

millennium falcon toy serial number
model number 39110
theres only 9 numbers ,so i rarely get giddy with gematria,but in that you got ,
39 wizard of oz came out
93 flight number and liber oz number thelema 93 reversed 39
9th month sep
11th day,number of magick from crowley
110 floors
model no 39110 for the j tobin plaza spaceship,the ,millenium fall-con toy from kenner
when viewed from the gold sphere ,the ultimate prize in v.i.t.i.o.l. illuminism rosicrucian alchemy that spawned the wizard of oz
stand at the gold ball and look up !! illuminated to fuck !

ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509.551.jpg
napoleon

the alchemical cipher V.:I.:T.:R.:I.:O.:L.:, and the words ‘Know Thyself’ should be written somewhere on the wall ,the wizard of oz story is an alchemical journey who's origin is from this process of refining gold ,follow the yellow v.i.t.r.i.o.l. and the process till you get to the green shards of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. the emerald city then emerging from the chamber of reflection to see all your friends in a new light ,the self illumination process finding gold ,the alchemical illumination on 911 was always there on show , the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. acronym that is written on the chamber of reflection wall ,,,,,is symbolised by the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. fairystory it generated in baums novel and grafted onto the american psyche,
so you would expect v.i.t.r.i.o.l. on the wall of the chamber of reflection ceremony ,but in the 911 rosicrucuian chamber of reflection it takes the form of the wizard of oz schema (images and story) at all the 911 sites and origin ,and is visibly used the same way dorothy's farm hands became the scarecrow=tinman=and cowardly lion
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you?

this masonic v.i.t.r.i.o.l. from the executors of 911 is not abel to be discussed by anyone of the houseclowns employed to pretend to be fakeologists,or the prior gatekeepers and 911 truthers that pretended to be truthers ,i did not make a mistake anywhere did i

ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg

anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used liber oz numbers for the planes =no
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg

anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia =no
anyone explained why they named the operation "cyclone" fund oz-ma bin laden =no
anyone explained why they mirror the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden =no
anyone explained why so sirius =no

you see the only way to show masons up, is to literally find an honest man like ab and solve 911 on his site ,he is still learning the conspiracies unlike me and a few other bad ass fakeologists who solved all of them before they got here ,ab was not a conspiracy theorist til 2012 ,and he is coming upto the part of theosophy and nazism ,after he has deciphered that little gem ,the event of 911 being a space vehicle for rosicrucianism or cosmism from the lucius trust,or un will be predictable from the 1940s onwards ,and his identification of the generational loyalty from theosophist will be complete,he can then dismiss bluebeam fake invasion and insert the millenium fall-con
napoleon

oh please remember i am not a fakeologist that wants to make a few quid like jlb velocet matti and original simulant word it ,i expect my work to be taken on merit ,but as velocet puts it he can't talk 911 just in case he goes back to working for government radio,i am napoleon wilson go fuck yourself
i solved 911 ,i predicted your itsreal war with one side doing all the atrocities ,ab cannot find a man out of all of you pathetic chancers
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T202955.274.jpg
and we all know cointel cannot introduce new material ,so that means i was correct predicting in 2019 the blog and i would be ignored by the houseclowns
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T200352.708.jpg
you should have put your boss on the phone russ
ipiccy_image (39).jpg
oh and i want the big fishes .not these pawns you keep putting in my way
napoleon

oh and heres the premise ,september clues made me ask who made the 911 movie ,fakeologists and hoaxbusters gave me the mental ability to research and solve who made the movie ,talking to people who attempted to to get me to leave fakeologist for emerald greener pastures ,made me realise an honest man was needed at fakeologist
some would say too honest ,but seeing as i do not agree in paying for truth and the fakeologist is free i thought id give him my talent like xulk and smj does and rachel and frank and rick ,i made the finishline a permanent fixture at fakeologist wether you like it or not
anyway you can tell your friends you watched magic
2001 no (1) (4).jpg
FamiliarCriminalKitfox-size_restricted.gif
4ce7f01a0d8bab6d44ebf6ad8ca2d5e3.gif
napoleon

putting franks reply in here for anyone see the similarities between the millenium fall-con ,solo-mans temple and how i shown zerubabels vision got a soft reboot from lucas pertaining to the specific images and people lukes heroes journey encapsulates
anounceofsaltperday(@anounceofsaltperday)
14 hours ago
Reply to napoleon wilson
There is evidence that there were 7 years of appalling weather around 536 AD .

I think that was the seven years of tribulation and finally the return of Yehoshua and the destruction of “civilization” as it existed at that time. I also think that is around the time that is currently dated as 70 AD. We then had a thousand years of the Christian Kingdom ruled with an iron rod by Yehoshua and the saints that took part in first resurrection. The current story is that around 1550 the Reformation and Renaissance are said to have begun. Could be true, but who knows. During this Christian millenium, which we now call “the dark ages”, a huge number of incredible buildings, churches and cities were created. These buildings are now being called “Tartaria”.

In 1776, Satan is released for “a little season”. At this time, the Lamb of the Creator and his saints decamped to the Heavenly Jerusalem which floats above around the North Pole, where the Garden of Eden may also be as well.

At the same time, those that did not take part in the first resurrection because they had not accepted the message of salvation, commenced their resurrection. In my view, I am one of those that have been resurrected, as are the vast majority of the people that have lived since 1776.

Satan and his various organisations such as the Jesuits, Masons, Oddfellows, the Black Nobility and the Court Jews etc took control of the world which had, up until that time, been operating under biblical law. Since 1776 these guys have established banking, education, health systems, armies, nations etc to hide the evidence of the bible and have the resurrected people think they live on a democratic spinning ball.

In my view, the finale of all this will be when the worlds military forces are led to the North Pole to attach the floating Heavenly Jerusalem. These armies, and the vast majority of people in the world, will do this in the belief that the New Jerusalem is a giant alien spacecraft.

If a “little season” is a quarter of a year, and a year is a thousand years, then the finale could be happening as early as 2026.

what do you think of that?

it fits perfectly with the ceremony i have exposed
napoleon

Apocalypse of Zerubbabel Or Star Wars
Sefer Zerubavel (Hebrew: ספר זרובבל), also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] apocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions (e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel) placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel,[2][3] the last descendant of the Davidic line to take a prominent part in Israel's history, who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE.[1] The enigmatic postexilic biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel, the End of Days,[4] and the establishment of the Third Temple.[1]
enjtwtf829781 (2).jpg
Contents
The sefer describes the eschatological struggle between the Antichrist(anakin skywalker)
[1] Armilus,
[10] who is the leader of Rome and the Messiah ben Joseph,(obi wan kenobi)who fails in battle but paves the way for the Davidic Messiah[2] and the ultimate triumph of righteousness.[1] The original author expected the Messiah would come in the immediate future; subsequent editors substituted later dates.[5]
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (10).jpg

Set after Nebuchadnezzar's destruction of Jerusalem,[2] the book begins with Zerubbabel,(luke) whose name was associated with the first restoration, receiving a vision after praying for "knowledge of the form of the eternal house.(now house of salomon ,british israel )"[1] In the vision he is transported by the angel Metatron to Ninevah, mosul iraq, mos eisley babylon
What was Mosul called in biblical times?
Nineveh (modern-day Mosul, Iraq) was one of the oldest and greatest cities in antiquity. It was originally known as Ninua,

Mos Eisley
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Mos_Eisley
Mos Eisley is a spaceport town in the fictional Star Wars universe. Located on the planet Tatooine, it first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars, ...
Mos Eisley was a spaceport on the desert planet of Tatooine. It was located on the Great Mesra Plateau, north of Anchorhead
and this is where star wars begins ,episode iv anyway ,luke gets the call to adventure ,meets obi wan gets his wand lightsaber ,heads to ninevah ,mosul iraq ,mos eisley space port ,then its wizard of oz time hops on the falcon with r2d2 toto,and c3po tinman, aswell as the cowardly lion chewbacca,

the falcon is all three temples combined that fall and will fall on 911 ,this is after all a stylised rosicrucian hijacking of the holy books from antiquity
so herods temple ,solomons temple and the twin towers all make the millenium fall-con space ship ,babylon and new jerusalem under one spell or psipher that is rosicrucianism

please remember metatron is the light bearer solomons star not itsreal star "the deathstar" of british magic the cube of solomon ,the spark of an idea lucifer highest of geometry the wizards of oz ,lucasfilm made the vision of zerubabel prophecy showing the the future of the temple and the coming new temple of jerusalem,well industrial light and magic who were responsible for making the 911 movie you saw on 911 made star wars as a premonition of what american children will see and live through on 911 ,even made the bad guy ozama the good guy in luke skywalker,in that film we have all three the father the son and the holy ghost

luke and ozama are perfect mirrors of each other to help the idea of terraism into the temple of a childs mind and have the mud cave homes same tragic deaths of their gaurdians burned to death.
enjtwtf829781 (2).jpg
In the narrative Zerubbabel luke is led to a "house of disgrace"obi wan was disgraced at not shepherding anakin (a church), a kind of antitemple.[1] There he sees a beautiful statue of a woman princess leia hologram (the Virgin Mary).[1] With Satan as the father darth vader formerly anakin skywalker , the statue gives birth to the Antichrist Armilus.[1] Forces associated with Armilus and the antitemple come to rule over the entire world.[1] But in the end these forces are defeated.[1] The work concludes with Zerubbabel's vision of the descent of the Heavenly Temple to earth. collapse of the towers and the trip to kesil or kessel or ground zero jabbas or jahbulon to see the sarlacc pitt or the holes left by the collapse of the temple on 911[1] Thus the "form of the eternal house" is revealed; unlike the Second Temple it is made in heaven a spaceship psi fi fantasy carved from rosicrucian invisible college ,the great work and bacons solomon house a new dawn ,a golden dawn as it were a new jerusalem in osiris orion kesil ,the kessel run from star wars

so to see all the three temples on earth stand at the koenig sphere (gold ball) ultimate prize of alchemy gold stand there and look up, to see the heavenly version one simply looks up to the sky on 911 the twin towers make a perfect millenium fall-con ,all three stories ,from one point of view
napoleon

now remember weve got templates to draw from ,jfk exhausted himself setting up his rosicrucian ascension ,the double psi inverted 7's (oz) in hebrew to ozwald and ruby,he also dragged judy garland on campaigns,and theres talk of him calling her for tune ,now don't matter that that the latter was probably bullshit because what you witnesssed with jfk was a movie president,

now hopefully some bad ass will get his into gear and pop some jfk film and media history aswwell as his backroom and his daddies staff for you deeper fakeologists to go at
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
“With the thoughts that you'll be thinkin' / You could be another Lincoln / If you only had a brain.”