Hello. New guy here

All things 9/11
Grand Illusion

Re: Hello. New guy here

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I don't buy the jumpers at all. Like even in this video, the person filming focuses on what is supposed to be jumpers but they could be dummies. You just can't tell for sure. Then it's like why would anyone kill themselves so quickly without trying to escape the towers? Fire Exits or just whatever it takes to save your life. People just give up that fast and commit suicide?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Having been a student at the top of a multi-storey building, I have a fair bit of experience throwing things out a window to watch them fall. It was usually water. But the thing is, there is the perception of where you expect it to land, and then where it actually lands. And where it lands is surprisingly no more than a step away from the building, usually less.

See the fundamental problem with this shot. The top arrow, the building, the bottom arrow, the man. That distance is impossible. Therefore it's fake, and it calls into question the validity of the video.

jumper.png

And to confirm the impossible nature of that drop, for it to be in any way real, man or dummy, it would need to be travelling diagonally. But we see very little sideways movement, it's dropping vertically.

jumper1a.png
jumper1b.png

This is quarter speed. A vertical drop.

jump.gif
jump.gif (4.51 MiB) Viewed 325 times

So why are those people making that shocked noise? ...I suspect it's staged, and is about getting bystanders watching the event in apparent real time to claim both, a plane hit or was it a bomb that exploded? As long as we believe one of the two. I think it's a scale model, but clearly the guy zooms into people and buildings, so I'm not entirely sure on how the trick is performed. There is a sly cut at 9:04 and the jumper is at 10:22. I've only watched up to the explosion so far.
PetraL

Unread post by PetraL »

rachel wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:40 am The towers were then rigged seemingly by explosive experts pretending to be artists in the months leading up to 911, they were also very interested in taking pictures of people at the windows, and actually on a stage outside the building, presumably to get proper scaling for fakery.
I'd say that the taking of the pictures was probably "real" - even if the leaking of it was very stagey - but the Israelis and explosives part may well have been faked - and the explosives part was really handled by Controlled Demolition, Inc (CDI), the company they told us presented the cleanup plan for the WTC 11 days after 9/11 and holds world records in bringing down large buildings and is proud of its safety record. But whoever it was isn't so important - the important part is that the buildings were fully - not partly - evacuated.
https://www.controlled-demolition.com/
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

the easiest way to solve 911 is find an honest website ,talk on there for a couple of years reading the blog no matter what the topic and give opinions if possible ,,then dip out the audio put the solution to 911 in the blog and watch the lads who tried to bribe and hack you ignore it ,very easy to solve 911

i am more interested in torturing the lads who were sent in to make fakeologist just another mediocre website,but because ab is honest i am able to actually make the houseclowns use all their resources

im from manchester were just a different breed you see
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

heres some more images from the chamber of reflection ceremony that was 911 ,oh and are you aware of alchemical fireman ,if you were a fireman mason you would be ,or are you not a mason
photo_2023-08-31_19-44-17.jpg
photo_2023-08-31_10-30-40.jpg
photo_2023-08-31_10-45-34.jpg