Lez LuTHOR - Illusion over ‘real’

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dave j

Re: Lez LuTHOR - Illusion over ‘real’

Unread post by dave j »

War is a hoax

War is control demolition and strategic relocation

NDNGH

#makealist1234
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

this isnt war dave this one was predicted by me as the result of these fucks recreating the biblical shite ,and pointing at this and talikng to ab does not mix in my book of spells

these fucks are just as bad as the platespinners in the audios

and werer still waiting for someone who reckons they arer in this for the right reasons ,reading the fucking blog on air ,cos i tell you what i aint coming back to chat

and who is legit
i know i fucking am
armunnrigh

Unread post by armunnrigh »

dirtybenny wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:18 pm I enjoyed this contemplation. I agree, that a "real" war would be over quickly. My position is that the longer these illusionary wars last, the more emotional harvesting that happens. Also, in a "real" war, the pain and suffering would be limited to the actual participants and victims, whereas in an illusionary war, the population of the whole world could be harvested. Always harvesting the emotions of manKIND.
Well said, I agree myself.
War is an internal state, that is why it is presented in external forms: it works, because it is compatible with the internal state of a significant number.

Just note how a simple audio chat can quickly turn into an open conflict where each try to win by defending one view and attacking another, often by any means possible. This is why I for many years have observed that even if the controllers were to all of a sudden just vanish, many of those on "our worldview" would jump to the chance to not only take their vacant place, but also use the exact same techniques.

Reality is a hall of mirrors, figuratively, it always shows us who we are reflected externally, even if through fakery, because if the fakery works, it means that it was already formed internally, so it shows compatibility with it.