Saudi AIrabia - the nation of the 21st century

aSHIFT.

Saudi AIrabia - the nation of the 21st century

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

first I have to admit

I was wrong

very wrong, like thousands of miles wrong

I thought China would be the example nation for "the New World Order" (established since 1494, I dunno what people talk about) or at least "the model nation for the New Normal"

but no, China is fake.

Watch serpentza's videos, he and his buddy show HOW freakin fake China is.
pasterno's or other totally baseless fantasies are not gonna change that fact.

Saudi Arabia is not the old Saudi Arabia anymore

already for years now, something I didn't even know when I applied for that slave job there that never was (better!)

the country has an extremely young and (I see now) MALE population

that means their future is big, no matter how you slice it.

and Saudi Arabia is enormously sexifying itself, also through its branches in other Gulf States...

some examples:
  • Formula 1 - fastest sports and biggest interests "races" (t is a horrible bobsleigh track, not a race circuit at all, even Max Verstappen speaks out against it and its incredible dangers) since 2021 in the Saudi Empire
  • FIFA - the very biggest sports organization, after the 1800 percent over Brazil budget Qatar 2022 farcical "World Cup" they now go for 2034
  • They have their Saudi 2030 Project/Program/Agenda/Vision
Saudi Vision 2030 (Arabic: رؤية السعودية ٢٠٣٠ ruʾyat al-suʿūdiyah alfayn thalāthūn, sometimes called Project 2030) is a government program launched by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which aims to achieve the goal of increased diversification economically, socially and culturally, in line with the vision of Saudi Crown Prince and Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman. It was first announced on 25 April 2016 by the Saudi government.

The Council of Ministers has tasked the Council of Economic and Development Affairs (CEDA) with identifying and monitoring the mechanisms and measures crucial for the implementation of "Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030".

Despite efforts to reduce Saudi dependence on oil, Saudi Arabia remains heavily dependent on oil revenue, as measured by its contribution to GDP, fiscal revenue and exports.[3] Oil accounts for approximately 40% of Saudi GDP and 75% of fiscal revenue.
more on Wikipedia, not on Fakeopedia yet

Saudi Arabia 2010 estimated population density

Geography

The country is almost empty, having up to what is called "The Empty Quarter" ; Rub al Khali. They border both the Red Sea with access to the Mediterranean and Atlantic through the Suez Canal, main choke point in world trade and to the Indian Ocean.

The geography makes it ideal to stamp out completely New "SMART" Cities, restrict movement by constructing only controlled roads, etc.

Oil is not dead, but the country has so many valuable ores on top of that enormous amount of petroleum that they do have (and a lot unexplored also).

Next to unsustainable Israel, so Greater Israehell will grow accordingly...

The Line / NEOM

the construction of this thing may take some time, but the youthfulness of the Saudi Arabian population only means no hurries no worries for (((them))).

with the present puppetry going on next door (from Eilat, Israel's Red Sea beach town, you can literally see 4 countries at once, including northwesternmost Saudi Arabia)

Other than China, where they have to fake or soy solve their megaprojects,

the Arabians have proven to be able to at least build some things.

and with the former hyperconservative orthodoxy gone, and AI and screens, spheres and swimming pools wuth sharks as "modern" activities, Saudi Arabia feeds the modern world.

The Historical Contrast

More even than the rise from a farming and fishing nation to a hypercrapitalist Rat Race Dystopia producing good quality technology at least (not like China) South Korea, the "Rise as a Phoenix from Islamic Ashes" for Saudi Arabia will play a big future part.

The fact it was able to stay so long disconnected from the rest of the world basically (when we had just a landing where some exited and some entered in Jeddah, I didn't leave the plane, so haven't been to Saudi Arabia, government officials came CHECKING the plane for pr0n (wtf) or chocolate (!!) to confisquate that (and I am sure burn at their pile on the town square, evil cacao beans !)...
This was in 2010.

But the bounce from that hyperorthodoxy to "The New Modern" is already in full swing.

I recognize it in the ones being affected by that ongoing movement.

"Ah so cool that World Cup in Qatar, all that flashy tech, yeah a pity of the culture, but so cool"

that only increases.

the current Saudi Arabian football thing may be a fad
but it is part of something bigger.

No matter the year, but in 2054 they can teach their Saudi Children "the biggest player of the early 20st century played in our country" (Cristiano Ronaldo). That prestige is enough to make this madness with totally bizarre salaries happen...

China couldn't pay that much
And their culture doesn't suit to lead

Saudi Arabia is the New World Order 9.11, the Animal Farm in Optima Forma, the Next Decades to Come country.

++++++++++++++

your views please !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio