The Great Impostor the USA

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

The Great Impostor the USA

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Countries, states, provinces are all an illusion...creations of the parasite. This coincides with their creation of passports, banks, and currencies. These imaginary lines on a piece of paper are all part of the ritual magick that the parasite practices in subjugating manKIND.
3af02bf2a97b548d621fc81e325a08ff.jpg
Anyone who has traveled the country or the world knows how artificial these imaginary lines on paper are.
From my time spent in Chicago alone, there are specific regions that are German, Greek, Lithuanian,and Polish. English is not spoken in these areas and they are complete with stores and restaurants true to those native cultures. All over the world, there are Chinatowns in nearly every region. China has areas that are completely muslim. Lowell MA has a large Cambodian population. Little Saigon preserves Vietnamese culture in California. New Glarus, WI is home to Little Switzerland. Cajun is still spoken in areas of Louisiana. Pennsylvania Dutch is spoken in Amish communities. The United States is a deceptive illusion.
breaker-boys-working-in-ewen-breaker-coal-mine-south-pittston-pennsylvania-EX6G1A.jpg
From June 2, 1921...
New_York_Herald_Thu__Jun_2__1921+p5+immigration+law_.jpg
Where I grew up in a small town, there were specific areas that were Italian, Slovak, Irish, Jewish, Polish, and Russian. Immigrants and their children were brought in to slave in the coal mines and live in poverty. Each area, often only a few blocks in size, had their own stores, churches, and social clubs. They were desperately clinging to some sense of identity. Those of my age long for those times with nostalgia and a sense of loss. Our identities have been replaced with the plastic artificial culture of the parasite... Target, Walmart, and Netflix.
dirtybenny

Re: The Great Impostor the USA

9e4a6f836dd2ee0cce98057027fdaa5d.jpg
This so-called country has lured immigrants from all over the world deceptively with promises of wealth, freedom, and justice. Instead it has severed them from their families, roots, traditions, and wealth. It has fractured their essence with this substitution of their history with a false history and false premise. It has trafficked them into a life of slavery, debt, and materialism.
Ellis_island_1902.jpg
The American Dream

The American Dream is the national ethos of the United States, that every person has the freedom and opportunity to succeed and attain a better life.[1] The phrase was popularised by James Truslow Adams during the Great Depression in 1931,[2] and has had different meanings over time. Originally, the emphasis was on democracy, liberty and equality, but more recently has been on material wealth and upward mobility.[3]
43ae50bd2af848e38fac9d2100831c16-superJumbo.jpg
The sense of one's tribe, customs, traditions, and purpose was all deliberately extinguished. In its place we are brainwashed with a false sense of nationalism, flag waving, and mantras. All countries are an illusion but the UNITED STATES is the most hypocritical and egregious of all, enticing and luring people from all over the world with lies.

I don't know my ancestors. I don't know my land. I am aware of customs and traditions now that are clearly LOST. I have no inheritance. I don't know the wisdom that elders shared. I know that I am a slave to the parasite's system of taxes, licenses, passports, and code.
dirtybenny

Re: The Great Impostor the USA

maxresdefault.jpg
Similar to a van that lures children with candy, the United States lures immigrants to this place with false promises and hopes. They are then severed from knowing who they are and why we are here. It is traumatic programming of an automaton with loss of spiritual essence.

It is fitting that they have placed the "statue of liberty" on top of a starfort symbolizing the conquering of the Old World, with their magical ritual symbol.
47ad9a95-17aa-41df-8f02-d85d48646fe0_image_350.jpg
47ad9a95-17aa-41df-8f02-d85d48646fe0_image_350.jpg (16.69 KiB) Viewed 214 times
More evidence of the mudflood?
planet-apes-ending.jpg