PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

this philosophers stone i found is awesome ,magentatainment
remember predicting and finding oz schema is not synchronicity it's the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psipher and it's evolution on screen ,so the ultimate is solo-mans temple their holiest of holies made into a spaceship ,half these masons did'nt know they were the sorcerors apprentice
napoleon

now you understand why top 911 truthers have to ignore the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psipher from the chamber of reflection ,it's coded onto the rosecross inri ,same with the logo it shows jesus with a big big heart on a monolith ,kubrick literalism on show in 2001 as man becomes enlightened rosicrucian style ,that is after all part of the rosicrucian teaching method in plain sight just viewed thrice greatly ,george lucas exactly the same he just made dorothy a boy in space ,seeing the dream of the metatrons to zerubabel solomons star the 911 event like dorothy dreamed of oz vague enough to some to be taken on but not recognised and some like me figured why they write v.i.t.r.i.o.l. on the chamber or how that translates to oz on 911 ,but you tarts have to go along with it cos the alternative is me and my spaceship
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-21T170937.294.jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (15).jpg
yes i enjoy embarrassing 911 halftruthers,it is so so easy to show your limits ,and how much you have invested in figuring out the artistocrats
, as i said expecting to solve 911 on the path they set is not good is it ,solve it properly then
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (16).jpg
]star wars told ya youd kick yourselves ,lol
napoleon

The Old Testament devotes considerable attention to describing the portable tent, or tabernacle, of the Jewish people built under the leadership of Moses. After the conquest of Canaan the tabernacle and its contents remained at Shiloh throughout the time of Judges. After Shiloh was destroyed (about 1050 BC), the Ark traveled through various Philistine cities and finally was brought to David's palace south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and then into the holy of holies of the First Temple dedicated by Solomon about 952 BC.
f27c8b2e228ae33fc2eab2df58d506e6 (1).jpg
The First Temple geometrically resembled the tabernacle though it was twice as large and built of immense quantities of stone, cedar wood and lined with gold. [See Exodus 25-31; 35-40, Numbers 3:25 ff, 4: ff, also Philo (II Mos. 91) and Josephus (Ant. 3:122 ff). Moses built everything according to a pattern revealed to him on Mt. Sinai, Hebrews 8:5.]
/size]

After the First Temple was completed (I Kings 5-8), the Tabernacle of Moses was dismantled. It may have been stored in a room under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. There is some evidence that it may still lie there to this day.

Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and the First Temple on the 9th of Av 586 BC, the Jews were then taken captive to Babylon and the city had no center of worship until Zerubbabel and the returning exiles built the Second Temple, completing it in 516 BC.

The Second Temple, modest in comparison with its predecessor, was rebuilt and enlarged by Herod the Great beginning in 20 BC. Herod recruited 10,000 workman and set them to the task commencing in the 17th year of his reign. Josephus gives vivid descriptions of the Second Temple and its environs, and also records the terrible destruction by the Roman general Titus in 70 AD

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T152808.868.jpg
I Kings 6 ff, I Chronicles 22 ff. 3, Ezra, Nehemiah and Haggai describe the rebuilding of the temple after the Babylonian captivity. This is the so-called "Second Temple" which Herod the Great later greatly enlarged. Jesus was dedicated in the Second Temple, He cast out money chambers there on two occasions, and He taught frequently in the temple courts.

During the 70 year captivity of the Jews in Babylon and again in the diaspora, just ending in the last century, the Jewish people have centered their worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in synagogues around the world. Since the terrible destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in AD 70, temple sacrifices, offerings, instruction, and worship have ceased in accordance with an Old Testament prophecy of Hosea (about 746 BC):

"For the children of Israel shall dwell many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or pillar, without ephod or teraphim. Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and they shall come in fear to the LORD and to his goodness in the latter days." (Hosea 3:4,5)

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (3).jpg
god works in mysterious ways ,mancunian ways
napoleon

Israel's Future Third and Fourth Temples
Temple Mount Org
https://www.templemount.org › ...
According to many Bible scholars, the fourth or "millennial temple" )(Ezekiel 40-45, will be memorial, a teaching center to instruct men about the holiness of ...
"millennial temple" Ezekiel 40-45 metarons vision to zerubabel was copied by kubrick and lucas who both have the new temple as space vehicles ,kubrick embraced taurus alignment ergo minotaur in the labyrinth mixed with oz,where as lucas used rosicrucian mythos of dorothy in oz ,to recreate zerubabels vision from metatron ,seeing as metatron was the star alignment on 911 or should i say solomons temple alignment ,they were both correct in telling you the vision via a space narrative ,allbeit not as succinct as showing you the stars ,because that would mean nothing to keep secret on how these angel or angles correspond to the artistocrats religion
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-20T234458.350.jpg
2010_Utopien_arche04.jpg
ipiccy_image (79) (2).jpg
and it would prove that when i show images of 911 from star wars or 2001 and explain why oz schema is used for lukes structure or 911 origin ,how i was abel to predict the houseclowns ignoring the blog ,after the evidence i show you would be looking for spacecraft made from the twin towers,and that leads you to the millenium fall-con ,solo-mans temple ,told through metatron the voice of god as interpretted by kubrick and lucas ,it made good psinema
napoleon

they both dressed the whore the same too
young-rey-from-jakku-star-wars-joseph-oland (4) (1).jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (6).jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (12).jpg
i am that confident i predicted abs goodmen couldnt read the blog on air ,i smashed all the houseclowns
napoleon

i will put up with rednecks talking engines if i know they are scared little bitches on the inside,do not underestimate the power of controlled opposition not being abel to read what i write on here daily ,this post by me will generate four audios and three fights
NYC_WTC_site_Millenium_Hilton_Hotel (2).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409 (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409 (4).jpg
oh and yes pop culture is a shared vision ,ok
napoleon

george lucas and kubrick both are classed as visionaries ,but they both started as photo-graphers ,theres alot in that word ,so understand this you smarmy nist boys ,you cant laugh me off with any shit and i know you cant read what i write
meta sync lol amateurs man
napoleon

you the structure of lukes journey makes perfect sense ,oz from the rosicrucian fairystory of enlightenment which was derived from alchemy ,and zerubabels vision from metatron of the new temple , the location was spliced between ground zero and space ,the star wars name is just as descriptive as 2001 a space odyssey,both used the original metatron or solomons star in the heavesn on 911 as a metaphor for showing you the event of combining new jerusalem with babylon
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T205825.687.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T161856.229.jpg
the rosicrucian fairystory of oz at ground zero is just as important as lukes journey mirroring dorothys or ozamas mirroring lukes
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (9).jpg
settling on the solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con toy was a hard choice as it is off limits to masons,kubrick as i say embraced taurus and aldebaran in the shining and jupiter destroying the twins,but he did add lots of oz characters a hat tip to lucas ,he did call him the new ozma after all [/size
napoleon

theres a reason abs fakeologist have not read the blog in years ,i said zerubabels vision and oz in 2018 ,id be surprized if the lads who earn money from telling lies about 911 could get the go ahead to try and debunk me ,there gig at fakeologist is not the same as a blog role or web channel ,these tosspots have to sweettalk him and rely on his good nature ,as i say i am not the demoralisation agent in this and i didn;t expect them to get away with ignoring the blog ,i knew they had to ,just didn't expect it to get to this point ,i did tell you in 2017 star wars or america
2001 no (1).jpg
SZEWUUVMIFBK3CZVBCMP5K5YJI.jpg
maxresdefault (44).jpg
]
napoleon

rosicrucian-digest-volume-97-number-1-2019.jpg
1_6tlfGXsbJzIGkQdsOfbb-w (3).jpg
1_6tlfGXsbJzIGkQdsOfbb-w (2).jpg
oh and i aint giving up on ab ,i know he's honest ,he thinks you boys are and that just makes me more upset ,now i have offered to leave if his discord or swiss or lame americans wanna have a napoleon wilson day ,you can mock me throughout if you like ,but ignoring me is the best way to save your jobs